This is the web page for 65 Vanderhorst. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
65 Vanderhorst Governing Documents OCR
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- ***65 Vanderhorst HOA – Important Storm Related Message*** September 13th, 2017: Please review the message from the HOA’s agent regarding storm related damage and reply to this message as needed so the HOA can relay: I recommend reaching out to all unit owners at 65 Vanderhorst so you have a comprehensive list of affected units. Normally, we recommend that unit owners report their damage to the HOA ... Read more about this.
- CMG Supportteam <firstname.lastname@example.org> September 07th, 2017: Who Should Evacuate? People living in low lying areas of South Carolina’s coastal counties, as well as anyone living in a mobile home in any of the coastal counties, are required to evacuate for all hurricanes, regardless of the category. Other areas will be required to evacuate when category 4 or 5 storms threaten their areas. ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- Ten Digit Dialing Begins September 19th September 21st, 2015: On September 19, 2015 all Lowcountry residents must begin dialing the 843 area code plus the seven digit number for local calls. This is in preparation for the new area code, 854, to be activated on October 19, 2015. Read more about this.
- Hammocks to be banned in Charleston City Parks April 21st, 2015: CHARLESTON, SC – Patrons using hammocks has become an issue in Charleston City Parks. Officials tell News 2 that there are times when 30-40 people are out at Hampton Park with their hammocks tied to a tree. Charleston City Council has passed initial reading of an ordinance that will ban tying hammocks to trees at Charleston ... Read more about this.
- No Soliciting April 20th, 2015: The City of Charleston posted an article that is relevant to all municipalities. They note that residents are reminded to be aware of door-to-door sales people, particularly “magazine sales”. Usually the concerns about these individuals are property / financial-crime related. This is an active article and will be updated continually with local information, by municipality… Tips: 1. Post a NO ... Read more about this.
- Suggestions are welcome February 02nd, 2015: As Community Management Group continuously working on improving our services and perfecting the experience with us, we rely on your feedback. Please let us know what can be improved or addressed in order to make your living in 65Vanderhorst HOA better. All recommendations/concerns please send to email@example.com. Read more about this.
- Assessment Reminder January 14th, 2015: Hello 65 Vanderhorst Residents, We hope your New Year is off to a great start! We just wanted to thank everyone who has already paid their assessment and send out a friendly reminder that the assessment is due on January 1st. You can pay your HOA assessment in several ways: 1) Detach the bottom portion of your statement ... Read more about this.
- Merry Christmas to You All! December 23rd, 2014: Community Management Group on behalf of the Board of Directors would like to wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season. 2014 was another successful year for the Association as we were able to continue to improve our community. With all of the merriment that’s sure to ensue, it’s important that residents who are hosting celebrations are not ... Read more about this.
- November 18th, 2013: Beginning Tuesday Morning November 19, 2013, for NON Emergency situations, dial 743-7200-Consolidated Dispatch This is for ALL City of Charleston residents including those on Daniel Island and Clements Ferry Rd./Cainhoy areas who need police assistance. (Same “non-emergency” examples) To reach the Administrative offices for the Charleston Police Department, citizens should continue to dial 577-7434 and select the appropriate ... Read more about this.
- America Recycles Day Saturday, November 16th, November 05th, 2013: Charleston County Environmental Management (CCEM) is participating in America Recycles Day (ARD), a nationally recognized day dedicated to promoting recycling. CCEM will celebrate ARD by hosting a Community Collection Day on Saturday, November 16th, at James Island Elementary School, 1872 S. Grimball Road, from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. The purpose of CCEM’s Community Collection Day ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.