This is the web page for Ashley River Commons. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
Ashley River Commons Covenants
Ashley River Commons First Supplemental Declaration
Ashley River Commons Second Supplemental Declaration
Ashley River Commons Third Supplemental Declaration
Ashley River Commons ARC Form
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
- Citibot July 20th, 2017: THE CITY OF NORTH CHARLESTON LAUNCHES CITIBOT, AMERICA’S FIRST TEXT MESSAGING SOFTWARE SYSTEM FOR CIVIC ENGAGEMENT WITH GOVERNMENT NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. – The City of North Charleston is the first city in the country to launch Citibot, America’s first interactive text messaging and customer service software system for civic engagement with government. Citibot is a communication tool for citizens and ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- 4th of July Safety Tips June 27th, 2017: National Council on Fireworks Safety Encourages Safe and Fun Fourth of July Celebrations, here are a few of their reminders: 1. Obey all local laws regarding the use of fireworks. 2. Know your fireworks; read the cautionary labels and performance descriptions before igniting. 3. A responsible adult should supervise all firework activities. Never give fireworks to children. 4. Alcohol ... Read more about this.
- Termite Reminder June 09th, 2017: Homeowners There have been numerous reports of swarming termites throughout the Lowcountry. Please be alert and should you see termites at your residence, immediately contact the Association and we in turn will have the Termite Contractor out to assess the situation at your home. Read more about this.
- Passage of Amendment March 03rd, 2017: The recent proposed amendment has received over 67% approval and soon will be recorded with the County to become a permanent addition to the governing documents. Thank you to all of those who returned their written consent forms! Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Save the Date January 16th, 2017: The 2017 Ashley River Commons Annual Meeting has been scheduled for February 21, 2017. Please make note of this date, official notification will be mailed soon. Thank you! Read more about this.
- Christmas Tree Recycling December 28th, 2016: The City of Charleston will pick up all Christmas trees that are set out with the trash for your normal pickup day. For other areas in the Lowcountry you can take your trees to your local convenience centers to be taken to local landfills. Here’s the link to find you the local convenience centers for Charleston County. Read more about this.
- River Club Pool Update October 06th, 2016: Good Morning Owners, Yesterday a meeting with the new River Club pool contractor was held. Information on the course of action to return the pool to a usable state was discussed with representatives from Jericho and Ashley River Commons. The vendor plans to complete the project by February 2017 well in time for the 2017 pool ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Pet Waste September 20th, 2016: Just a reminder to be a courteous pet owner when walking your dog. Please remember it is your responsibility to pick up your pets waste. As the weather is beginning to cool down a bit, there will be more and more children playing outside and in the common areas. Let’s keep the green area’s clean ... Read more about this.
- Landscape Services September 16th, 2016: Just a quick heads up concerning the landscape service in many areas of the community this week. Due to the recent rains, many areas are too wet to cut without causing damage to the turf leaving very unattractive ruts. The Association is aware and working the landscapers to re-schedule service to all affected areas once ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston, TS Hermine update and sandbag information September 01st, 2016: NORTH CHARLESTON, SC – The City of North Charleston and its emergency management personnel are monitoring the activity of Tropical Storm Hermine and preparedness efforts are being closely coordinated with Charleston County Emergency Management Department and fellow area agencies. Sandbags for North Charleston residents can be obtained starting Thursday, September 1 at 8:30am from the North ... Read more about this.
- End of Summer Crime July 28th, 2016: With the end of Summer, a spike in crime is often seen. While no reported issues in within the community have been received, the Association wanted to remind owners of a few key prevention tips. Thank you!Make sure all exterior doors and windows are properly closed and locked when you leave. Many burglaries occur because people do ... Read more about this.
- Firework Safety Tips July 01st, 2016: National Council on Fireworks Safety Encourages Safe and Fun Fourth of July Celebrations 1. Obey all local laws regarding the use of fireworks. 2. Know your fireworks; read the cautionary labels and performance descriptions before igniting. 3. A responsible adult should supervise all firework activities. Never give fireworks to children. 4. Alcohol and fireworks do not mix. Save your ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.