The elegance of southern living and quality homes bring The Peninsula to a new level of community lifestyles in Charleston. Located in a charming area within walking distance of the Wando River, The Peninsula set the standard for comfort, convenience and peace of mind.
Single family homes with garages and townhomes with patios and parking areas were built in this exciting neighborhood. Designed to cater to a wide range of interests, you don’t have to look far to find great activities here.
With two community pools, this is a great place for exercise, relaxation, and cooling down after a day in the sun, while a special nautically-themed playground brings smiles and fun to kids of all ages.
Community ponds provide a lovely place for picnics or for peaceful strolls where you’re sure to meet and greet friends and neighbors. Sidewalk lined streets are also excellent pathways for secure walks in the evening.
Say goodbye to those bland developments that do nothing to accent the landscape and the people whose lives they touch. Explore The Peninsula!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Speed Limit and Stop Sign Reminder November 19th, 2015: Please adhere to all speed limits in the Peninsula. The Peninsula has a large number of children and pets in the neighborhood and safety for all is a high priority. There have also been many reports that not all cars stop at the stop signs or roll through the stop signs. There are limited sight lines ... Read more about this.
- Big Pool Resurfacing and Deck Repairs November 19th, 2015: The big pool is at an age that some maintenance is needed. The Association has contracted to have the pool surface replastered and repairs done to the pool deck. Every effort will be made to have all the work done prior to the 2016 pool season open. At this time, there does not appear to ... Read more about this.
- Halloween Decoration Winner November 03rd, 2015: 1387 Waters Edge was voted to have the best Halloween decorations for 2015. Thank you to everyone who participated in decorating their houses and yards! Great job! Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailMoreLinkedInPinterestGoogle Read more about this.
- 11/10/15 6:30pm Annual Meeting November 03rd, 2015: Dear Peninsula Owners, Because quorum was not met, the Annual Meeting had to be rescheduled. The new date for the Annual Meeting is Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 6:30pm. The meeting will be held at the St. Paul’s Baptist Church located at 1527 Clements Ferry Road. If you have not sent in your proxy, please do so ... Read more about this.
- Tree Trimming Update November 03rd, 2015: Dear Peninsula Owners and Residents, I want to provide an update on the tree trimming that is being done in the area. Bartlett has been out multiple times over the past couple weeks to work on many different areas. Tree trimming around the streetlight posts is scheduled to happen in the coming week, weather permitting. When they ... Read more about this.
- 11/3/15 Polling Location Update November 03rd, 2015: Dear Peninsula Owners and Residents, I have been asked to share that the polling location for Peninsula residents changed this year to the Daniel Island School which is located at 2365 Daniel Island Drive. You can access this information directly at the following website: https://www.berkeleycountysc.gov/drupal/sites/default/files/voterreg/Election%2BNotice_Updated%2BPolling%2BLocations%2B-%2BCity%2Bof%2BCharleston.pdf Respectfully, Amanda Cusanelli – Community Manager Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailMoreLinkedInPinterestGoogle Read more about this.
- Pool Closed 11/1/15 November 03rd, 2015: The Peninsula Pools are now closed for the winter season and will reopen April 1, 2016. Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailMoreLinkedInPinterestGoogle Read more about this.
- Pet Reminders October 25th, 2015: Dear Peninsula Residents, Reports continue to come in regarding pets being off leash and not monitored by the owners as well as residents not picking up the pet waste. Please be mindful of the City of Charleston Ordinances regarding pet leash requirements as well as pet waste disposal. The Association has provided many DoggiePot stations throughout both ... Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Reminder – 10/27/15 6pm October 24th, 2015: Dear Peninsula Owners, Just a reminder that the Peninsula Annual Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, October 27 at 6pm which will be held at the church on Clements Ferry Road near the Nellifield entrance. If you have not already turned in your proxy- please do so that quorum can be met and the meeting does not ... Read more about this.
- Pool Parking lot – Peninsula October 08th, 2015: Dear Peninsula Owners and Residents, Please note that there is not parking overnight at the Pool parking lot. Please remember, there is no parking on streets or common area during the day or overnight in The Peninsula. When cars are lined on each side of the street, it makes it difficult for vehicles to get through. ... Read more about this.
- Fall Pine Straw Application September 30th, 2015: Dear Peninsula Owners and Residents, The Fall pine straw application has been approved and will be installed in the coming weeks. Please use caution in the area while the landscaper is working. Thank you! Respectfully, Amanda Cusanelli – Community Manager Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailMoreLinkedInPinterestGoogle Read more about this.
- Pet Reminders September 26th, 2015: Dear Peninsula Residents, There have been multiple reports that some residents do not pick up after their dogs and dispose of the pet waste at the DoggiePot Stations. This in turn is leading to high levels of frustration amongst some of the residents who have to navigate around the pet waste. The Association would like to ... Read more about this.
- River Reach Intersections – Overgrowth September 25th, 2015: There are concerns of oncoming traffic visibility at River Reach. The landscaper will be doing significant pruning at all four intersections in the coming week. Please contact our office if you notice any area where visibility is limited due to vegetation overgrowth. Thank you! Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailMoreLinkedInPinterestGoogle Read more about this.
- Pool Updates September 23rd, 2015: Dear Peninsula Owners and Residents, The Association would like to inform all residents that the following changes have been made at both pools: Big Pool: The exit button to open the gate required the user to use the key card to open the gate. Due to code requirements, the button had to be changed to a push ... Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting 10/27/15 6pm September 22nd, 2015: Dear Peninsula Owners, The Peninsula Homeowner Association Annual Meeting date had to be changed due to the availability of the St. Paul’s Baptist Church which is the optimal location for the meeting based on its location. The new date for the Annual Membership Meeting is Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 6pm at the St. Paul’s Baptist Church ... Read more about this.
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.
Service Providers & Contact Phone Numbers:
1006 Pine Field Road
Emergencies- Dial 911
Non-Emergencies- (843) 849-0347
Emergencies- Dial 911
City of Charleston Police- (843) 577-7434
Trash- (Trash pick up- Monday):
City of Charleston- 843-724-7364
Comcast- (843) 554-4100
SCE&G- (800) 251-7234
Charleston Water Systems- (843) 727-6800