The elegance of southern living and quality homes bring The Peninsula to a new level of community lifestyles in Charleston. Located in a charming area within walking distance of the Wando River, The Peninsula set the standard for comfort, convenience and peace of mind.
Single family homes with garages and townhomes with patios and parking areas were built in this exciting neighborhood. Designed to cater to a wide range of interests, you don’t have to look far to find great activities here.
With two community pools, this is a great place for exercise, relaxation, and cooling down after a day in the sun, while a special nautically-themed playground brings smiles and fun to kids of all ages.
Community ponds provide a lovely place for picnics or for peaceful strolls where you’re sure to meet and greet friends and neighbors. Sidewalk lined streets are also excellent pathways for secure walks in the evening.
Say goodbye to those bland developments that do nothing to accent the landscape and the people whose lives they touch. Explore The Peninsula!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Reminder- pet waste February 04th, 2016: Just a friendly reminder to be courteous of your neighbors and to pick up after your pets. Please be respectful and clean up all areas including sidewalks/walkways, vacant lots, common areas and individuals property. Pets need be leashed and under control at all times. Dog waste is more than just a smelly and unsightly mess. It’s ... Read more about this.
- Daniel Island/Cainhoy Peninsula Public Meeting Notice February 01st, 2016: Good Afternoon! The City of Charleston and SGA Architecture will be holding a public meeting on Thursday, February 18th, 2016 from 6:00PM-8:00PM. The purpose of this meeting is to gather input to assess the parks and recreation needs of Daniel Island and the Cainhoy Peninsula. The location will be Cainhoy Elementary/Middle School, 2434 Cainhoy Road, Huger, ... Read more about this.
- Upcoming Town Hall Meeting January 13th, 2016: The Board for your community would like to inform you of an upcoming Town Hall Meeting that you may be interested in attending. Staff report Berkeley County Councilman Josh Whitley announced in a press release last week that he will host a special Town Hall Meeting about Clements Ferry Road improvements on Monday, January 18, 2016 ... Read more about this.
- 2016 Budget Approval December 02nd, 2015: The Board of Directors has approved the 2016 Association operating budget. The Assessment letters as well as a budget summary have been mailed out so please watch your mail. If you do not receive your letter in the next ten days, please contact our office. All Assessments are due on January 1, 2016. Read more about this.
- Speed Limit and Stop Sign Reminder November 19th, 2015: Please adhere to all speed limits in the Peninsula. The Peninsula has a large number of children and pets in the neighborhood and safety for all is a high priority. There have also been many reports that not all cars stop at the stop signs or roll through the stop signs. There are limited sight lines ... Read more about this.
- Big Pool Resurfacing and Deck Repairs November 19th, 2015: The big pool is at an age that some maintenance is needed. The Association has contracted to have the pool surface replastered and repairs done to the pool deck. Every effort will be made to have all the work done prior to the 2016 pool season open. At this time, there does not appear to ... Read more about this.
- Halloween Decoration Winner November 03rd, 2015: 1387 Waters Edge was voted to have the best Halloween decorations for 2015. Thank you to everyone who participated in decorating their houses and yards! Great job! Read more about this.
- 11/10/15 6:30pm Annual Meeting November 03rd, 2015: Dear Peninsula Owners, Because quorum was not met, the Annual Meeting had to be rescheduled. The new date for the Annual Meeting is Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 6:30pm. The meeting will be held at the St. Paul’s Baptist Church located at 1527 Clements Ferry Road. If you have not sent in your proxy, please do so ... Read more about this.
- Tree Trimming Update November 03rd, 2015: Dear Peninsula Owners and Residents, I want to provide an update on the tree trimming that is being done in the area. Bartlett has been out multiple times over the past couple weeks to work on many different areas. Tree trimming around the streetlight posts is scheduled to happen in the coming week, weather permitting. When they ... Read more about this.
- 11/3/15 Polling Location Update November 03rd, 2015: Dear Peninsula Owners and Residents, I have been asked to share that the polling location for Peninsula residents changed this year to the Daniel Island School which is located at 2365 Daniel Island Drive. You can access this information directly at the following website: https://www.berkeleycountysc.gov/drupal/sites/default/files/voterreg/Election%2BNotice_Updated%2BPolling%2BLocations%2B-%2BCity%2Bof%2BCharleston.pdf Respectfully, Amanda Cusanelli – Community Manager Read more about this.
- Pool Closed 11/1/15 November 03rd, 2015: The Peninsula Pools are now closed for the winter season and will reopen April 1, 2016. Read more about this.
- Pet Reminders October 25th, 2015: Dear Peninsula Residents, Reports continue to come in regarding pets being off leash and not monitored by the owners as well as residents not picking up the pet waste. Please be mindful of the City of Charleston Ordinances regarding pet leash requirements as well as pet waste disposal. The Association has provided many DoggiePot stations throughout both ... Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Reminder – 10/27/15 6pm October 24th, 2015: Dear Peninsula Owners, Just a reminder that the Peninsula Annual Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, October 27 at 6pm which will be held at the church on Clements Ferry Road near the Nellifield entrance. If you have not already turned in your proxy- please do so that quorum can be met and the meeting does not ... Read more about this.
- Pool Parking lot – Peninsula October 08th, 2015: Dear Peninsula Owners and Residents, Please note that there is not parking overnight at the Pool parking lot. Please remember, there is no parking on streets or common area during the day or overnight in The Peninsula. When cars are lined on each side of the street, it makes it difficult for vehicles to get through. ... Read more about this.
- Fall Pine Straw Application September 30th, 2015: Dear Peninsula Owners and Residents, The Fall pine straw application has been approved and will be installed in the coming weeks. Please use caution in the area while the landscaper is working. Thank you! Respectfully, Amanda Cusanelli – Community Manager Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.
Service Providers & Contact Phone Numbers:
1006 Pine Field Road
Emergencies- Dial 911
Non-Emergencies- (843) 849-0347
Emergencies- Dial 911
City of Charleston Police- (843) 577-7434
Trash- (Trash pick up- Monday):
City of Charleston- 843-724-7364
Comcast- (843) 554-4100
SCE&G- (800) 251-7234
Charleston Water Systems- (843) 727-6800
Member Comments and Feedback?