The elegance of southern living and quality homes bring The Peninsula to a new level of community lifestyles in Charleston. Located in a charming area within walking distance of the Wando River, The Peninsula set the standard for comfort, convenience and peace of mind.
Single family homes with garages and townhomes with patios and parking areas were built in this exciting neighborhood. Designed to cater to a wide range of interests, you don’t have to look far to find great activities here.
With two community pools, this is a great place for exercise, relaxation, and cooling down after a day in the sun, while a special nautically-themed playground brings smiles and fun to kids of all ages.
Community ponds provide a lovely place for picnics or for peaceful strolls where you’re sure to meet and greet friends and neighbors. Sidewalk lined streets are also excellent pathways for secure walks in the evening.
Say goodbye to those bland developments that do nothing to accent the landscape and the people whose lives they touch. Explore The Peninsula!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Berkeley County Library System Bookmobile August 26th, 2015: Email from Barbara M. Ash, MLIS, Outreach/Children’s Librarian: We are getting back on the road soon! Our first day back to St. Paul’s we will have a member of our technical services department on the road with us to help to our guests with basic things like how to use the mouse, how to attach something to ... Read more about this.
- Alligator In Pond On Ole Oak August 11th, 2015: Dear Peninsula Owners and Residents, It is that time of year when alligators are making their way through and often stop in the community ponds for a visit. The Association is aware that there is a small gator in the community pond on Ole Oak and Gator Getters has been called and will be out in ... Read more about this.
- Informal Peninsula Community Meeting – Tuesday, July 28, 2015 6:00pm July 19th, 2015: Dear Peninsula Owners, The Peninsula Board of Directors is holding an informal, informative discussion meeting for the Board and Homeowners to discuss Association matters. The informal meeting will be held on Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 6:00pm sharp at the St. Paul Baptist Church located at 1527 Clements Ferry Road. Please arrive promptly. Homeowners Association matters often ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Extreme Weather Information Sheet July 11th, 2015: The season for extreme weather is upon us. Please click on the links below for important contact information provided by NOAA for the 2015 Hurricane Season. NOAA Extreme Weather Information 2015 NOAA Extreme Weather Information 2015 pg 2 Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailMoreLinkedInPinterestGoogle Read more about this.
- Big Pool Closure July 01st, 2015: There was a fecal incident in the big pool today between 2pm – 3pm and the pool has been closed for cleaning. It will reopen sometime tomorrow morning and an email will be sent when this happens. Please remember that all diaper age children need to wear swim diapers when in the pool which are different ... Read more about this.
- Bookmobile Dates June 27th, 2015: Hello Peninsula residents, There is a bookmobile called M.O.R.E. from the Berkeley County Library that comes to the St. Paul’s Baptist Church parking lot. The next dates are July 9th and 23rd from 1:30 to 2:30 pm. In addition to checking out books you can also obtain a library card if you don’t have one. You can ... Read more about this.
- Peninsula – Small Pool Open June 26th, 2015: Hello Peninsula Residents, The small pool in the Peninsula is now back open as the motor pump has been fixed. Thank you Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailMoreLinkedInPinterestGoogle Read more about this.
- Small Pool Is Temporarily Closed For Repairs June 24th, 2015: The small pool is temporarily closed for repairs. Once the pool motor is repaired which should be shortly, the pool will be reopened. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Amanda Cusanelli – Community Manager Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailMoreLinkedInPinterestGoogle Read more about this.
- Peninsula Townhome Pressure Washing Scheduled June 24th, 2015: THE PENINSULA TOWNHOMES YOUR UNIT WILL BE PRESSURE WASHED MONDAY (6/29), TUESDAY (6/30), AND WEDNESDAY (7/1), WEATHER PERMITTING. Please be prepared on your designated cleaning days by completing the following: Please move all automobiles from driveway areas to avoid overspray and to allow for cleaning near the driveway. Please move all personal items off the front and back porch ... Read more about this.
- Community Manager Introduction June 22nd, 2015: Peninsula Owners and Residents, I want to introduce myself to the owners and residents in the Peninsula. My name is Amanda Cusanelli and I am now the Community Manager for the Peninsula. It is my understanding that there have been multiple changes in Community Managers over the past couple years but I am committed to CMG ... Read more about this.
- Tree Trimming June 16th, 2015: The Peninsula Townhomes will be having the trees in the community trimmed beginning June 18th, weather permitting. Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailMoreLinkedInPinterestGoogle Read more about this.
- Pet Reminder April 21st, 2015: Hello Peninsula Residents, We just wanted to send out a reminder. Pet Reminders All residents are responsible for their pets. All dogs must be on a leash at all times when they are outside of the unit. Dogs should never be left unattended on any porch, tied to a run or tied to any other object (i.e. ... Read more about this.
- Non-profit raising money for veterans on Lowcountry Giving Day April 21st, 2015: Family Services, Inc. (FSI) is participating in the Lowcountry Giving Day online fundraising initiative sponsored by the Coastal Community Foundation on Tuesday, May 5, 2015. FSI will receive a matched dollar for every dollar raised, up to $10,000, which will help the organization support programs like One Less Homeless Vet and Money Rocks youth financial ... Read more about this.
- No Soliciting April 20th, 2015: The City of Charleston posted an article that is relevant to all municipalities. They note that residents are reminded to be aware of door-to-door sales people, particularly “magazine sales”. Usually the concerns about these individuals are property / financial-crime related. This is an active article and will be updated continually with local information, by municipality… Tips: 1. Post a NO ... Read more about this.
- Peninsula – Suspicious Activity Reported March 19th, 2015: Hello Peninsula residents, We would like to inform all residents there has been suspicious activity reported in the neighborhood. We are asking everyone, if you see anyone walking behind your home or through the neighborhood who appear to not belong there, please contact the Berkeley County Police Department at 843-723-3800 Ext. 4412. Thank you, Community ... Read more about this.
Questions or Maintenance Needs?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.
Service Providers & Contact Phone Numbers:
1006 Pine Field Road
Emergencies- Dial 911
Non-Emergencies- (843) 849-0347
Emergencies- Dial 911
City of Charleston Police- (843) 577-7434
Trash- (Trash pick up- Monday):
City of Charleston- 843-724-7364
Comcast- (843) 554-4100
SCE&G- (800) 251-7234
Charleston Water Systems- (843) 727-6800
Questions or Maintenance Needs?