The elegance of southern living and quality homes bring The Peninsula to a new level of community lifestyles in Charleston. Located in a charming area within walking distance of the Wando River, The Peninsula set the standard for comfort, convenience and peace of mind.
Single family homes with garages and townhomes with patios and parking areas were built in this exciting neighborhood. Designed to cater to a wide range of interests, you don’t have to look far to find great activities here.
With two community pools, this is a great place for exercise, relaxation, and cooling down after a day in the sun, while a special nautically-themed playground brings smiles and fun to kids of all ages.
Community ponds provide a lovely place for picnics or for peaceful strolls where you’re sure to meet and greet friends and neighbors. Sidewalk lined streets are also excellent pathways for secure walks in the evening.
Say goodbye to those bland developments that do nothing to accent the landscape and the people whose lives they touch. Explore The Peninsula!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Peninsula – Tree Trimming August 19th, 2016: Good Afternoon Peninsula Residents! Please be advised that Bartlett Tree Services will be onsite the week of 08/22/16 to complete the annual tree trimming throughout the Peninsula Community. The tree trimming will take place throughout the common areas within the Community as well as the Palmettto Trees located on Island Club and Island View. Bartlett will ... Read more about this.
- Happy Fourth of July! July 01st, 2016: For many families, the Fourth of July toggles between two types of celebrations: some years you join local firework displays, other years we skip the crowds and spend the Fourth gathered around a backyard table with red, white and blue decorations. No matter where we are, we pause to celebrate America’s birth as a nation and reflect ... Read more about this.
- Thursday, June 16th, 2016 is National Dump the Pump Day! June 13th, 2016: Good Afternoon Neighbors! We wanted to let everyone know that Thursday, June 16 is National Dump the Pump Day and the Charleston Area Regional Transportation Authority is leading the local effort to encourage alternative travel methods by offering free fares all day. Those unfamiliar with the bus system and who need to plan a trip can review ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- CARTA Route Changes April 22nd, 2016: Given your status as a neighborhood representative, I wanted to share that CARTA will rollout fairly widespread route changes on May 1. These changes were the subject of numerous public meetings and media coverage earlier in the year. A route-by-route breakdown is available at www.ridecarta.com and any questions can be answered by calling (843) 724-7420 or ... Read more about this.
- CMG Contact Information April 21st, 2016: Good afternoon, In an ongoing effort to serve you better every day, below is some information regarding the best ways to contact our office. Community Management Group regards communication with you as a top priority- all calls and emails will be answered within 24 hours on the infrequent occasion of our not being able to answer ... Read more about this.
- Bradford Pears March 31st, 2016: Are you interested in more information about Bradford Pears? If so, please follow the link for a great read, http://www.citizen-times.com/story/life/2016/03/21/curse-bradford-pear/82070210/. Read more about this.
- Mount Pleasant now has “Safe Exchange Location” to complete transactions March 03rd, 2016: Mount Pleasant now has “Safe Exchange Location” to complete transactions courtesy of News 2 Mount Pleasant, SC – The Mount Pleasant Police Department has designated an area in front of their police department as a Safe Exchange Location. The area is located at 100 Ann Edwards Lane and is available for anyone who needs a safe place to ... Read more about this.
- Controlled Burn on Cainhoy Plantation March 02nd, 2016: Sabine & Waters, Inc. Environmental Land Management Consultants will be conducting a controlled burn on Cainhoy Plantation this today. Smoke is not forecasted to affect the local communities. Read more about this.
- Reminder- pet waste February 04th, 2016: Just a friendly reminder to be courteous of your neighbors and to pick up after your pets. Please be respectful and clean up all areas including sidewalks/walkways, vacant lots, common areas and individuals property. Pets need be leashed and under control at all times. Dog waste is more than just a smelly and unsightly mess. It’s ... Read more about this.
- Daniel Island/Cainhoy Peninsula Public Meeting Notice February 01st, 2016: Good Afternoon! The City of Charleston and SGA Architecture will be holding a public meeting on Thursday, February 18th, 2016 from 6:00PM-8:00PM. The purpose of this meeting is to gather input to assess the parks and recreation needs of Daniel Island and the Cainhoy Peninsula. The location will be Cainhoy Elementary/Middle School, 2434 Cainhoy Road, Huger, ... Read more about this.
- Upcoming Town Hall Meeting January 13th, 2016: The Board for your community would like to inform you of an upcoming Town Hall Meeting that you may be interested in attending. Staff report Berkeley County Councilman Josh Whitley announced in a press release last week that he will host a special Town Hall Meeting about Clements Ferry Road improvements on Monday, January 18, 2016 ... Read more about this.
- 2016 Budget Approval December 02nd, 2015: The Board of Directors has approved the 2016 Association operating budget. The Assessment letters as well as a budget summary have been mailed out so please watch your mail. If you do not receive your letter in the next ten days, please contact our office. All Assessments are due on January 1, 2016. Read more about this.
- Speed Limit and Stop Sign Reminder November 19th, 2015: Please adhere to all speed limits in the Peninsula. The Peninsula has a large number of children and pets in the neighborhood and safety for all is a high priority. There have also been many reports that not all cars stop at the stop signs or roll through the stop signs. There are limited sight lines ... Read more about this.
- Big Pool Resurfacing and Deck Repairs November 19th, 2015: The big pool is at an age that some maintenance is needed. The Association has contracted to have the pool surface replastered and repairs done to the pool deck. Every effort will be made to have all the work done prior to the 2016 pool season open. At this time, there does not appear to ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.
Service Providers & Contact Phone Numbers:
1006 Pine Field Road
Emergencies- Dial 911
Non-Emergencies- (843) 849-0347
Emergencies- Dial 911
City of Charleston Police- (843) 577-7434
Trash- (Trash pick up- Monday):
City of Charleston- 843-724-7364
Comcast- (843) 554-4100
SCE&G- (800) 251-7234
Charleston Water Systems- (843) 727-6800
Member Comments and Feedback?