This is the web page for Appian Place. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
Upload your ARB application here.
2017 Hurricane Guide
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- 2017 Annual Meeting Reminder April 03rd, 2017: Hello Residents of Appian Place, This is just a reminder that the Annual Meeting will be held on Tuesday April 11, 2017 and will be called to order at 6:00 pm. The mailed notice said Thursday April 11, 2017, but please take note the meeting will be held on TUESDAY April 11, 2017 at the Ashley ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston, TS Hermine update and sandbag information September 01st, 2016: NORTH CHARLESTON, SC – The City of North Charleston and its emergency management personnel are monitoring the activity of Tropical Storm Hermine and preparedness efforts are being closely coordinated with Charleston County Emergency Management Department and fellow area agencies. Sandbags for North Charleston residents can be obtained starting Thursday, September 1 at 8:30am from the North ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson- District 4 Updates- July 26, 2016 July 26th, 2016: BAD NEWS FOR RECYCLING – CURBSIDE PICKUPS WILL END The city’s curbside recycling pickup services will end August 1 for more than 7,000 North Charleston homes in Dorchester County. This decision comes after nearly a year of efforts to integrate North Charleston’s curbside pickups with Dorchester County’s drop-off recycling locations. Dorchester County, despite support by County Councilmen Larry ... Read more about this.
- A message from North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson – District 4 October 07th, 2015: Councilman Ron Brinson – October 7, 2015 OUR CITY IS RECOVERING from a very rare weather event. At one location just off Patriot Boulevard, rainfall was measured at 17.2 inches – over a 30-hour period. Governor Nikki Haley declared this to be a “1,000- year” event. She may be right. We can all be grateful that ... Read more about this.
- Garbage Collection Running On Regular Schedule October 06th, 2015: The City of North Charleston has advised garbage collection will continue running on regular schedule this week. They are collecting all areas on their normal routes unless the roads are inaccessible. Read more about this.
- Ten Digit Dialing Begins September 19th September 21st, 2015: On September 19, 2015 all Lowcountry residents must begin dialing the 843 area code plus the seven digit number for local calls. This is in preparation for the new area code, 854, to be activated on October 19, 2015. Read more about this.
- Did you know that Dorchester County sprays for mosquitos? July 27th, 2015: The county has been divided up into 50 zones to insure that all areas are treated regularly. They spray between the hours of 9:00pm – 5:00am Monday – Friday. The next spray for your area is scheduled for July 31st. For more information and an up to date schedule please visit Dorchester County’s Website Read more about this.
- Ft Dorchester Residential Association Meeting – Please Attend for Answers to Area Traffic Conditions June 15th, 2015: A message from North Charleston City Councilman Dwight Stigler: PLEASE ATTEND IF YOU WANT ANSWERS ABOUT OUR TRAFFIC CONDITIONS!!! This is your chance to get information about this issue from our elected officials. Please invite your friends and neighbors too. Dwight Stigler, Councilman District 9 North Charleston www.dwightstigler.com Fort Dorchester Residential Association Meeting Announcement Topic: Traffic Conditions, Current and Future Transportation Plans ... Read more about this.
- Appian Place Annual Meeting April 27th, 2015: REMINDER: APPIAN PLACE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEMBERS’ MEETING The Appian Place Homeowners Association Annual Members’ Meeting will be held on Thursday, April 30, 2015 at the Ashley River Fire Department, 8045 Dorchester Road, N. Charleston, SC 29418. The meeting will begin promptly at 6:00 p.m. and all are encouraged to attend. The purpose for conducting the Annual ... Read more about this.
- No Soliciting April 20th, 2015: The City of Charleston posted an article that is relevant to all municipalities. They note that residents are reminded to be aware of door-to-door sales people, particularly “magazine sales”. Usually the concerns about these individuals are property / financial-crime related. This is an active article and will be updated continually with local information, by municipality… Tips: 1. Post a NO ... Read more about this.
- Alligator Removal March 09th, 2015: As spring comes to Charleston, alligators will be making their way through and often stop in community ponds for a visit. The below information is from the SCDOR and will hopefully provide answers to many of the questions you may have. Please be reminded that there is no “relocation” or “re-homing” program for alligators and that any ... Read more about this.
- Stop, don’t chop your Crape Myrtles! February 10th, 2015: Just because your neighbors butcher their crepe myrtles doesn’t mean you should too. Here’s how to fix past mistakes and prune them right. Steve Bender Each Saturday morning after football season ends, legions of bored men armed with saws and loppers emerge from their garages to commit “crepe murder.” They needlessly reduce majestic crepe myrtles to ugly ... Read more about this.
- Happy 2015 December 31st, 2014: On behalf of your Association, we wish you a bright and happy New Year that brings many blessings. CMG looks forward to serving you and will be happy to answer any questions or assist with any Association matters you may have. Please feel free to reach out to your Association office at 843-795-8484 or email@example.com. Wishing you all ... Read more about this.
- Happy Holidays December 16th, 2014: On behalf of your community Board of Directors and CMG, we would like to wish you a very happy holiday season filled with laughter and love. This is an excellent time to meet your neighbors and bring some cheer in your community. Please have a safe and happy season and, as always, we are here ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.