This is the web page for Ashland Plantation. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
If you would like to send an email directly concerning Ashland Plantation just click HERE.
Ashland Plantation By-Laws
Ashland Plantation Declaration Covenants Conditions and Restrictions
Ashland Plantation Lake Lots Declaration Covenants Conditions and Restrictions
Ashland Plantation Amendments to the Declarations
Ashland Plantation ARB Request Form
Ashland Mailbox Post and Rural Mailbox
Ashland Mailbox Post and Standard Mailbox
Plat of Ashland Plantation
Ashland Plantation Signed CCRs
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Stormwater Ponds – Important Information Everyone Must Know… April 05th, 2018: Stormwater ponds are extremely important components of your community’s drainage system. They are designed to provide two critical services: -prevent flooding by suppressing surges of stormwater runoff that wash from lawns, buildings, and paved surfaces. -protect water quality by holding water long enough for natural processes to remove sediment and some pollutants from the water before it ... Read more about this.
- Canadian Geese March 29th, 2018: Canadian Geese are a federally protected migratory birds regulated by the USFWS (US Fish and Wildlife Service). As a managed migratory bird, there are specific regulations that must be adhered to when dealing with them. SCDNR recommends contacting a DNR licensed nuisance wildlife removal technician to help with any goose problem there might be. Residents should be ... Read more about this.
- Spring Landscaping & Pruning March 28th, 2018: Spring has “sprung” and landscapers are in full swing mowing, trimming and pruning now that the growing season is upon us. A lot of pruning is occurring and it will, at times, appear to be an eyesore. Below are 5 main benefits to help explain why pruning and hard pruning are imperative in effort to sustain the ... Read more about this.
- Reminder to help prevent slip and falls on sidewalks and concrete during winter weather January 05th, 2018: Many of us are not used to this weather. It was brought to my attention that a reminder about protecting yourself against falls on sidewalks, etc would be beneficial. These are tips found on the internet (which is all truthful-LOL) Please review these and be careful under our weather warms up. A high percentage of these occur ... Read more about this.
- How to Deal with Frozen Pipes January 02nd, 2018: Disconnect and drain garden hoses. Cover outside faucets with insulating foam covers. Turn off water to outside faucets, if available, and open valves on faucets to allow them to drain. Turn off sprinkler system and blow compressed air through the lines to drain them. Close or cover foundation vents under house and windows to basements. Close garage doors. Insulate exposed pipes ... Read more about this.
- Mosquitoes! September 25th, 2017: Recent rains and the slow movement of water through ill-maintained wetlands are creating favorable conditions for mosquitoes. Dorchester and Charleston counties provide control-spraying. This link provides a summary of Dorchester County’s abatement services and an online form for requesting abatement services. https://www.dorchestercountysc.gov/services/code-enforcement/mosquito-control/request-mosquito-spraying If you live in Charleston County, this link provides an online request for service: http://www.charlestoncounty.org/departments/public-works/work-order-request.php Read more about this.
- Hurricane Irma September 06th, 2017: With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items on the decks, porches, patios, yards, etc. Unsecured items can become flying missiles causing ... Read more about this.
- “No Soliciting” Concerns at Ashland Plantation July 14th, 2017: Good Afternoon Ashland Plantation Residents, Please be reminded that if you do not want door to door solicitation occurring at your residence, you must post a “no soliciting” sign or sticker at your front entry door or on your mailbox. Keep in mind that if you do post “no soliciting” signage at your property, it must follow association ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Goodbye, Matthew October 10th, 2016: As we say goodbye to Hurricane Matthew, property assessments and clean up are underway. All damages will be recorded and priortized according to severity and your issue is important to us. First, assessments of the property will need to be completed and any emergency items addressed (down power lines, roof penetrations, access, etc…). After these emergency ... Read more about this.
- Charleston Area Flooding October 04th, 2015: The state of South Carolina is experiencing extreme weather and unprecedented flooding. Your personal safety is top priority and it is important for you to stay informed during this weather event. If you experiencing a life threatening emergency, please call 9-1-1 immediately. The Governor of SC has encouraged residents to stay off the roads. In addition, ... Read more about this.
- AREA CODE UPDATE from Hargray September 14th, 2015: What is an area code overlay? An overlay is the addition of another area code to the same geographic area as an existing area code. You won’t have to change your existing area code or phone number, but it does require you to dial the area code and the 7-digit number for all calls. In South ... Read more about this.
- Charleston Flooding Warning August 27th, 2015: Please be aware that higher tides are expected in the coming days and that the City of Charleston has issued a notice to watch for flooded streets. This is especially true downtown and on waterfront property. Please do not drive through deep water as this may cause your car to stall and/or flood. Have a great weekend! Read more about this.
- Alligator Removal March 09th, 2015: As spring comes to Charleston, alligators will be making their way through and often stop in community ponds for a visit. The below information is from the SCDOR and will hopefully provide answers to many of the questions you may have. Please be reminded that there is no “relocation” or “re-homing” program for alligators and that any ... Read more about this.
- Beware of snakes March 04th, 2015: Be aware that the snakes are wanting this winter over as much as we all do. Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.