This is the web page for Ashley Ridge. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
Governing Documents, Rules, and Standards
Ashley Ridge Shed Guidelines
Ashley Ridge Fence Guidelines
Ashley Ridge ARB Request
Ashley Ridge HOA CCR, Rules, Regulations and ARC Guidelines
Frequently Asked Questions
Upload your ARB application here.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
- Community Updates Provided by North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson June 06th, 2018: Councilman Ron Brinson June 5, 2018 Look for Important Information Flows As The City Moves To Out-Source Sanitation Operations For Its Dorchester County Residents. The Target Is A July 1 Start-up. There Will Be Changes In Curbside Collection Schedules. PARD Grant – This “Parks and Recreation Development” program provides state-funded matching funds grants program for eligible ... Read more about this.
- It’s True! Alligators Enjoy Soaking Up Sunshine – Just Like We Do! May 09th, 2018: Springtime brings in lots of sunshine and warm weather, which means you’ll likely see more alligators out and about throughout the Lowcountry and within your community. You’ll see them sunbathing on pond banks or possibly even crossing a road. It’s also officially alligator mating season. As warm temperatures return, alligators are becoming more active, in search of mates ... Read more about this.
- Community Updates from City of North Charleston Councilman Ron Brinson May 2, 2018 May 03rd, 2018: Councilman Ron Brinson May 2, 2018 “SENIOR” CITIZENS AND “PickleBall” – Our city’s new Senior Center at 6255 Dorchester Road is opened and a second one soon will be. If you’re age 50 or older, you’ll want to check out these 11,000 square foot facilities, which feature exercise pools, exercise rooms, and a full array of ... Read more about this.
- Upcoming Board Meeting on May 7th @ 6pm – Open To All Members April 30th, 2018: Your Ashley Ridge Board of Directors will hold a board meeting on Monday, May 7th, at 6pm at the Indoor Shelter at Wescott Park located at 9006 Dorchester Road N. Charleston, SC 29420. The meeting will be open to all members that wish to attend. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Community Update from City Councilman Ron Brinson April 24th, 2018: Councilman Ron Brinson April 24, 2018 Joseph Pye Elementary Honored – Congratulations to the faculty and administrators – and the parents of students – at Joseph Pye Elementary School, one of two elementary schools in South Carolina to be named “PALMETTO’S FINEST.” The S.C. Association of School Administrators’ awards are presented to schools that offer the ... Read more about this.
- Stormwater Ponds – Important Information Everyone Must Know… April 05th, 2018: Stormwater ponds are extremely important components of your community’s drainage system. They are designed to provide two critical services: -prevent flooding by suppressing surges of stormwater runoff that wash from lawns, buildings, and paved surfaces. -protect water quality by holding water long enough for natural processes to remove sediment and some pollutants from the water before it ... Read more about this.
- Canadian Geese March 29th, 2018: Canadian Geese are a federally protected migratory birds regulated by the USFWS (US Fish and Wildlife Service). As a managed migratory bird, there are specific regulations that must be adhered to when dealing with them. SCDNR recommends contacting a DNR licensed nuisance wildlife removal technician to help with any goose problem there might be. Residents should be ... Read more about this.
- Spring Landscaping & Pruning March 28th, 2018: Spring has “sprung” and landscapers are in full swing mowing, trimming and pruning now that the growing season is upon us. A lot of pruning is occurring and it will, at times, appear to be an eyesore. Below are 5 main benefits to help explain why pruning and hard pruning are imperative in effort to sustain the ... Read more about this.
- Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates February 26, 2018 February 27th, 2018: Councilman Ron Brinson February 26, 2018 Panera Bread is the latest prospect for the Corner at Wescott – on the site proposed and rejected last year for a gas station. The plans are not yet finalized, but they’re well along. This popular restaurant could be up and running by Christmas 2018. I’ll keep you posted. Bids will ... Read more about this.
- Citibot – The Newest Way To Get In Touch With The City Of North Charleston February 20th, 2018: Citibot Citibot is the newest and quickest way for you to communicate requests for service and find city information. No more phone calls or emails. All you need is a text and about 10 seconds. TEXT 843-806-0204 How to use Citibot – YouTube Video Have a pothole to report? Did we accidentally miss your garbage during pick up? Need ... Read more about this.
- Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates February 7, 2018 February 07th, 2018: Councilman Ron Brinson – February 7, 2018 Citizens Public Safety Academy Our city’s highly-successful Citizens Public Safety Academy begins its eighth class March 6. And there’s still time to register if you’re interested. The program involves meetings over a 10-week period. The forums bring awareness to the many aspects of public safety. Participants ... Read more about this.
- Reminder to help prevent slip and falls on sidewalks and concrete during winter weather January 05th, 2018: Many of us are not used to this weather. It was brought to my attention that a reminder about protecting yourself against falls on sidewalks, etc would be beneficial. These are tips found on the internet (which is all truthful-LOL) Please review these and be careful under our weather warms up. A high percentage of these occur ... Read more about this.
- How to Deal with Frozen Pipes January 02nd, 2018: Disconnect and drain garden hoses. Cover outside faucets with insulating foam covers. Turn off water to outside faucets, if available, and open valves on faucets to allow them to drain. Turn off sprinkler system and blow compressed air through the lines to drain them. Close or cover foundation vents under house and windows to basements. Close garage doors. Insulate exposed pipes ... Read more about this.
- Mosquitoes! September 25th, 2017: Recent rains and the slow movement of water through ill-maintained wetlands are creating favorable conditions for mosquitoes. Dorchester and Charleston counties provide control-spraying. This link provides a summary of Dorchester County’s abatement services and an online form for requesting abatement services. https://www.dorchestercountysc.gov/services/code-enforcement/mosquito-control/request-mosquito-spraying If you live in Charleston County, this link provides an online request for service: http://www.charlestoncounty.org/departments/public-works/work-order-request.php Read more about this.
- Hurricane Irma September 06th, 2017: Attention Ashley Ridge Residents: With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items on decks, porches, patios, yards, etc. Unsecured items can become flying missiles ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.