This is the web page for Ashley River Commons. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
Ashley River Commons Covenants
Ashley River Commons First Supplemental Declaration
Ashley River Commons Second Supplemental Declaration
Ashley River Commons Third Supplemental Declaration
Ashley River Commons ARC Form
Frequently Asked Questions
Upload your ARB application here.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
- Ashley River Commons-parking June 11th, 2018: Dear Ashley River Commons Homeowners and Tenants, It has been brought to the attention of the Board there many issues within the community with vehicles parked in unapproved areas as well as vehicles blocking access for vehicles backing out of the driveways. Parking on the grass is not permitted within Ashley River Commons, either on common areas ... Read more about this.
- Community Updates from City of North Charleston Councilman Ron Brinson May 2, 2018 May 03rd, 2018: Councilman Ron Brinson May 2, 2018 “SENIOR” CITIZENS AND “PickleBall” – Our city’s new Senior Center at 6255 Dorchester Road is opened and a second one soon will be. If you’re age 50 or older, you’ll want to check out these 11,000 square foot facilities, which feature exercise pools, exercise rooms, and a full array of ... Read more about this.
- What everyone should know about Storm Water Ponds April 05th, 2018: Storm water ponds are extremely important components of your community’s drainage system. They are designed to provide two critical services: -prevent flooding by suppressing surges of storm water runoff that wash from lawns, buildings, and paved surfaces. -protect water quality by holding water long enough for natural processes to remove sediment and some pollutants from the water ... Read more about this.
- Quarterly Pest Control April 03rd, 2018: The Terminix technician will be out on April 17, 2018 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm to perform the quarterly exterior pest control of the units. Should anyone need the inside of their home treated, the technician will be onsite this day or the owner can schedule an appointment with Terminix for another day. Terminix ... Read more about this.
- Senior Center Grand Opening March 12th, 2018: Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Reminder February 26th, 2018: Just a quick reminder of tonight’s annual meeting at the River Club. Stop in an enjoy a brief 30 minute social gathering, meet your neighbors and enjoy a few appetizers! See you at 6:30 PM! Read more about this.
- Turf Treatment February 20th, 2018: The landscaping contractor will be out this Friday, February 23rd to treat the turf. This treatment includes pre-emergent, weed control and potash. Read more about this.
- Pest Control Treatment January 03rd, 2018: The Terminix technician will be out on Thursday, January 18, 2018 to perform the quarterly exterior pest control of the units. Should anyone need the inside of their home treated, the technician will be onsite this day or the owner can schedule an appointment with Terminix for another day. Terminix can be contacted at 1.866.386.0950 If ... Read more about this.
- Frozen Pipe Tips January 02nd, 2018: With the current cold snap and several nights with below freezing temperatures – here are a few good reminders: How to Deal with Frozen Pipes Disconnect and drain garden hoses. Cover outside faucets with insulating foam covers. Turn off water to outside faucets, if available, and open valves on faucets to allow them to drain. Turn off sprinkler system and ... Read more about this.
- Ugly Sweater Mixer December 11th, 2017: A quick reminder of the Ashley River Commons First Annual Ugly Sweater Mixer set for this Saturday, December 16th from 4-6 PM at the River Club. There will be events for all ages, hope to see you there! Read more about this.
- Hurricane Irma September 06th, 2017: Good Afternoon Ashley River Commons Residents With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items on the decks, patios and fronts of all units. ... Read more about this.
- FEMA suggested emergency kit information September 06th, 2017: With Hurricane Irma in the forefront of everyone’s mind, below is a list of recommended items to included in a basic emergency supply kit. This list is supplied by FEMA. Water, one gallon of water per person per day for at least three days, for drinking and sanitation Food, at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food Battery-powered or ... Read more about this.
- Pet Owner Responsibilities August 30th, 2017: As a reminder, while dogs can make wonderful companions, they unfortunately are also one of the pets most widely complained against. Dog owners can avoid having their pets become a nuisance through proper care and supervision. LEASHES – While owners may derive great joy from their dogs, it is important to consider those that do not ... Read more about this.
- Landscapers and Rain August 10th, 2017: With the large amounts of rain received these past few weeks, the turf maintenance has been disrupted for the Community. The Association is working with the landscape crews to see all areas are maintained as soon as possible. Turf will not be cut if there is a chance of causing ruts in the ground. Once ... Read more about this.
- Glass at the pool August 01st, 2017: Just a reminder to owners who visit the pool – Glass items are prohibited inside the pool gate. Please assist the River Club and comply with this requirement to insure everyone’s safety at the facility. Thank you. Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.