This is the web page for the Townhomes at Beaumont. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Reminders for the Week of June 4th June 05th, 2018: Dear Homeowners, Pressure Washing of Sidewalks Tuesday and Wednesday Tidalsouth Pressure Washing will be onsite this week to clean sidewalks. Tomorrow, Tuesday, June 5th they will begin on Emerald and complete as much as possible. On Wednesday, June 6th they will complete remaining sidewalks on Emerald, then do all of Monaco. On your scheduled day, please remove all items from ... Read more about this.
- Beaumont May 25th Newsletter May 29th, 2018: SNEE FARM FENCE LINE BALLOTS DUE MONDAY, MAY 28th If you haven’t mailed your ballot yet, please drop it into the mail tomorrow. You can also sign, scan, and e-mail to Chandra Washington at email@example.com. SWIMMING POOL The newly refurbished Beaumont pool will be open for swimming TOMORROW, Saturday, May 26th! Each time you enter the pool area, per DHEC, ... Read more about this.
- Status Of Beaumont Pool April 09th, 2018: Dear Beaumont Neighbors, As part of our commitment to improvements and fiscal responsibility in our community, your Beaumont HOA Board engaged LeakMasters to drain, inspect, and assess our pool. To our regret, the report revealed multiple leak sources as well as physical repair needs. Their professional recommendation was that temporary repairs and patches would not be prudent; ... Read more about this.
- Welcome! March 20th, 2018: Welcome to the community page for Beaumont! Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.