This is the web page for Beresford Commons. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
Parking on the grass damages the sprinkler heads as well as the landscape and these repairs are very costly to the Association; therefore, grass parking is strictly prohibited.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Beresford Commons HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Beresford Commons. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
2017 Hurricane Guide
Beresford Commons Governing Documents
Neighborhood Rules and Regulations
ARC review form
NOAA Extreme Weather Information Sheet
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Attention All Pet Owner’s!
Just a friendly reminder. Please Pick Up After Your Pet. It doesn’t take much to remember that we have pets in our community. In fact, if you don’t watch your step, you’re liable to step in one such reminder!
Besides being unsightly and smelly, animal waste can be hazardous to the health of our children who play in the community and other pets. One of the most common forms of disease transmission between dogs is through fecal matter. When walking your dog in our community, remember that it should be leashed.
Also, it is important to remember to immediately clean up after your pet. Take along a baggie with you to pick up waste with and then dispose of it properly. By taking a few simple steps to clean up after your pet, you can contribute not only to the beautification of our community, but also towards the elimination of one of the most irritating nuisances in our community.
Please keep in mind that if you are spotted not cleaning-up behind your pet, you are in violation of your community’s guidelines and will be cited and fined as such.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Insurance Information September 08th, 2017: Should you have any damage to your property please contact your Association insurance agent. Kim Dagle (Brown & Brown of SC) ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Christmas Tree Pickup Schedule December 29th, 2016: Happy Holidays Beresford Commons, Republic Waste Management has designated Friday, December 30, 2016 and the week of Monday, January 2, 2017 for its annual collection of Christmas trees along with the regular trash pickup . Residents who wish to use this option are asked to do the following: Place the tree in the normal refuse collection area ... Read more about this.
- Beresford Commons Guest/ Visitors Spaces December 13th, 2016: Dear Beresford Commons, It has been brought to the Board of Directors attention that a multiple cars have been regularly parking in the guest/ visitors spaces throughout the community. If you own a vehicle parked in the guest/ visitors spaces or know who does please contact Community Management Group immediately to avoid further action by the ... Read more about this.
- Beresford Commons Gutter Cleaning Notice November 14th, 2016: Beginning on December 8, 2016 Beresford Commons will have a complete gutter cleaning performed by Superior View. Work on all buildings will be performed on 12/8/16 between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm We would like to thank you for your attention to the following items: Please be sure all windows and doors are closed. Please be sure ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- New Broker for Flood Insurance March 16th, 2016: Please send all requests for flood insurance to the Association’s new broker Brown & Brown of South Carolina, Inc. Our account manager is Kim Dagle she can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone (843) 266-4576, or by fax (843) 572-4547. Requests for proof of the Master policy should still be sent to Sam Schirmer agency until the policy ... Read more about this.
- Upcoming Town Hall Meeting to Discuss Clements Ferry Road January 12th, 2016: Berkeley County Councilman Josh Whitley announced in a press release last week that he will host a special Town Hall Meeting about Clements Ferry Road improvements on Monday, January 18, 2016 at the Daniel Island School. The Town Hall, which will begin at 7 p.m. and include discussions with SCDOT Chairman Jim Rozier, Berkeley County ... Read more about this.
- Pool Season Is Coming To A Close September 21st, 2015: Owners and Residents should get out and enjoy the beautiful weather by the pool while it lasts. The pool will close for the season on Wednesday, September 30th. Read more about this.
- No Soliciting April 20th, 2015: The City of Charleston posted an article that is relevant to all municipalities. They note that residents are reminded to be aware of door-to-door sales people, particularly “magazine sales”. Usually the concerns about these individuals are property / financial-crime related. This is an active article and will be updated continually with local information, by municipality… Tips: 1. Post a NO ... Read more about this.
- Snakes are out! March 04th, 2015: It’s that time of year! The snakes are tired of the cold weather too and a few were spotted sunning themselves today by one of our landscapers. Please beware, especially when walking on trails or near the ponds in your community! Read more about this.
- Controlled Burn at Cain Hoy Plantation – 1/30/15 January 30th, 2015: Sabine & Waters, Inc. will be performing a controlled burn at Cain Hoy Plantation, on Clements Ferry Rd today. The weather forecast is such that little or no smoke should affect your communities. The South Carolina Forestry Commission has been notified of their intent to burn. If you have any concerns please feel free to call them directly at 1-800-777-3473. Read more about this.
- Controlled Burn at Cain Hoy Plantation-Clements Ferry Road January 08th, 2015: Sabine & Waters, Inc. will be performing a controlled burn at Cain Hoy Plantation, on Clements Ferry Rd today. The weather forecast is such that little or no smoke should affect your communities. We have notified the South Carolina Forestry Commission of our intent to burn. If you have any concerns please feel free to ... Read more about this.
- Controlled Burn at Cainhoy Plantation – Message from Sabine & Waters, Inc. November 14th, 2014: Sabine & Waters, Inc. is planning a controlled burn at Cainhoy Plantation, on Clements Ferry Rd on Friday, November 14, 2014. The weather forecast is such that little or no smoke should affect your community. We will notify the South Carolina Forestry Commission of our intent to burn. If you have any concerns please feel free to call them at 1-800-777-3473. Matthew T ... Read more about this.
- 2015 Assessments November 11th, 2014: The Board has been diligently working on the budget for 2015. As you know, the water expense, insurance and reserve contribution are the largest expense items making up 67% of the annual budget. The reserve contribution will remain at the recommended amount and the insurance is expected to remain close to the 2014 rates. However, the water ... Read more about this.
Trash/Garbage Collection Information –
Suburban Republic Services – (843) 552-4751
Recycling Center – (843) 720-7111
HOA Insurance Contact Information
All Property and flood insurance requests should be directed to:
Brown & Brown of South Carolina
phone (843) 266-4576, or by fax (843) 572-4547.
1006 Pine Field Road
235 Seven Farms Road
Berkeley Co. Sheriff – (843) 723-3800
Trash & Recycle – (Trash pick up – Friday/Recycle pick up – Thursday)
Waste Industries – (843) 875-4900
Home Telecom – (843) 277-7307
SCE&G – 1-800-251-7234
Charleston Water Systems – (843) 727-6800
This alligator was seen basking in the sun on the bank of the large pond. Photograph was taken on 3/14/11
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.