This is the web page for Berkeley Commons Townhomes. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Online Payments may be set up for your community online or Set up ACH automatic payments via this paper form.
2017 Hurricane Guide
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Berkeley Commons Townhomes – Pressure Washing Notice June 2018 June 07th, 2018: Your Association will be pressure washing the community starting Monday June 11th. It will take approximately 5 days to complete the community. Please be sure to put anything away that you do not want to get wet. If you have any questions please call 843-795-8484 or email email@example.com. Here are some comprehensive instructions to prepare for ... Read more about this.
- Berkeley Commons Updates March 14th, 2018: Board Members As many of you know the Board of Directors was transferred from the developer to homeowners at the Annual Meeting that was held on Jan 30th. Three homeowners were voted on the Board of Directors, Alex Veloz as the President, Patricia Mack as the Treasurer, and Antoinette Grimes as the Secretary. Please feel free ... Read more about this.
- Berkeley Commons – Community Updates March 2018 March 13th, 2018: Good Afternoon Berkeley Commons Townhome Property Owners, Board Members As many of you know the Board of Directors was transferred from the developer to homeowners at the Annual Meeting that was held on Jan 30th. Three homeowners were voted on the Board of Directors, Alex Veloz as the President, Patricia Mack as the Treasurer, and Antoinette Grimes ... Read more about this.
- Berkeley Commons Townhomes – Pressure Washing Notice October 04th, 2017: Your Association will be pressure washing the community starting Monday October 9th, 2017. It will take approximately 5 days to complete the community. Please be sure to put anything away that may be in the way. If you have any questions please call 843-795-8484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Read more about this.
- Berkeley Commons – Hurricane Emergency Plan September 07th, 2017: Hello Berkeley Commons Property Owners, With Hurricane Irma looking to make its way towards the east coast, the board of your homeowner’s association wants to make sure everyone stays safe during the hurricane should it come to Charleston. Please see attached the 2017 South Carolina Hurricane Guide. This guide has important information regarding hurricane emergency contacts, ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Public Meetings Regarding Redevelopment of Former Carolina Nurseries Site January 04th, 2017: You are invited to a PUBLIC MEETING regarding the redevelopment concept for CAROLINA GROVES (the site of the former Carolina Nurseries). DATES AND TIMES: JANUARY 1OTH AND 17TH 6:00PM TO 7:00PM MEETING LOCATION: FIRST CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF MONCKS CORNER (CORNER OF BEN BARRON LANE AND HWY. 52) 1504 HIGHWAY 52, MONCKS CORNER 29461 The Development Team will give a brief project overview. There will ... Read more about this.
- Freezing Weather Tips December 07th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil such as WD-40 to ... Read more about this.
- Winter is Here! Be Prepared! January 19th, 2016: Preventing and Thawing Frozen Pipes Being prepared and informed may help you to avoid the messy and often expensive issue of frozen pipes. The American Red Cross provides information and suggestions around how to prevent water pipes in the home from freezing, and how to thaw them if they do freeze. Why Pipe Freezing is a ... Read more about this.
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 25th, 2015: Happy Thanksgiving! Read more about this.
- Do you have a pet? November 12th, 2015: Please Scoop the Poop! Please be kind and respectful to your fellow owners and neighbors and clean up after your pets. It only takes a moment to be a responsible dog owner. It would be great if all of our pets could do this for themselves like this one! Thank you for your help and cooperation as we ... Read more about this.
- Halloween and Weekend Information October 30th, 2015: Hello Homeowners! Just wanted to send out a quick reminder of the Community’s observance of Halloween. Trick or treaters will be welcomed at homes as indicated by the front lights being on. The hours of observance will be set from 6pm to 9pm to allow younger children and “older children”, also known as adults, to enjoy an ... Read more about this.
- Did you have damage in your community? October 06th, 2015: In the wake of this last weekend’s heavy rains and flooding, please make sure to contact CMG if you have witnessed any damage to common areas or those which are the HOA’s responsibility. Also, please make sure that you don’t have any trash cans or debris blocking the drainage areas. This could cause water to remain ... Read more about this.
- Agreement signed to shut down GenEarth May 13th, 2015: BERKELEY COUNTY, SC – Berkeley County Supervisor Bill Peagler announced that an agreement has been reached with GenEarth that will shut down the company’s operation in Berkeley County and give ownership of its facilities to the county. County Council approved the agreement at last night’s council meeting. The agreement calls for the removal of the remaining ... Read more about this.
- Spring is Here!! April 29th, 2015: Spring is here and the community is ready for it. In the coming weeks fresh pine straw will be applied to the community. Pease make sure to store your beach chairs and coolers out of view as we make our way into beach season. Take a moment to welcome your new neighbors who have recently moved into ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.