This is the web page for Berkeley Commons. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Online Payments may be set up for your community online or Set up ACH automatic payments via this paper form.
2017 Hurricane Guide
Berkeley Commons Recorded Governing Documents
Berkeley Commons ARB Form
Berkeley Commons ARB Guidelines
NOAA Extreme Weather Information Sheet
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Berkeley Commons – Hurricane Emergency Plan September 07th, 2017: Hello Berkeley Commons Property Owners, With Hurricane Irma looking to make its way towards the east coast, the board of your homeowner’s association wants to make sure everyone stays safe during the hurricane should it come to Charleston. Please see attached the 2017 South Carolina Hurricane Guide. This guide has important information regarding hurricane emergency contacts, ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Public Meetings Regarding Redevelopment of Former Carolina Nurseries Site January 04th, 2017: You are invited to a PUBLIC MEETING regarding the redevelopment concept for CAROLINA GROVES (the site of the former Carolina Nurseries). DATES AND TIMES: JANUARY 1OTH AND 17TH 6:00PM TO 7:00PM MEETING LOCATION: FIRST CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF MONCKS CORNER (CORNER OF BEN BARRON LANE AND HWY. 52) 1504 HIGHWAY 52, MONCKS CORNER 29461 The Development Team will give a brief project overview. There will ... Read more about this.
- Freezing Weather Tips December 07th, 2016: Before Freezing WeatherWrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil such as WD-40 to ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- Winter is Here! Be Prepared! January 19th, 2016: Preventing and Thawing Frozen PipesBeing prepared and informed may help you to avoid the messy and often expensive issue of frozen pipes. The American Red Cross provides information and suggestions around how to prevent water pipes in the home from freezing, and how to thaw them if they do freeze. Why Pipe Freezing is a ... Read more about this.
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 25th, 2015: Happy Thanksgiving! Read more about this.
- Do you have a pet? November 12th, 2015: Please Scoop the Poop! Please be kind and respectful to your fellow owners and neighbors and clean up after your pets. It only takes a moment to be a responsible dog owner. It would be great if all of our pets could do this for themselves like this one! Thank you for your help and cooperation as we ... Read more about this.
- Halloween and Weekend Information October 30th, 2015: Hello Homeowners! Just wanted to send out a quick reminder of the Community’s observance of Halloween. Trick or treaters will be welcomed at homes as indicated by the front lights being on. The hours of observance will be set from 6pm to 9pm to allow younger children and “older children”, also known as adults, to enjoy an ... Read more about this.
- Did you have damage in your community? October 06th, 2015: In the wake of this last weekend’s heavy rains and flooding, please make sure to contact CMG if you have witnessed any damage to common areas or those which are the HOA’s responsibility. Also, please make sure that you don’t have any trash cans or debris blocking the drainage areas. This could cause water to remain ... Read more about this.
- Agreement signed to shut down GenEarth May 13th, 2015: BERKELEY COUNTY, SC – Berkeley County Supervisor Bill Peagler announced that an agreement has been reached with GenEarth that will shut down the company’s operation in Berkeley County and give ownership of its facilities to the county. County Council approved the agreement at last night’s council meeting. The agreement calls for the removal of the remaining ... Read more about this.
- Spring is Here!! April 29th, 2015: Spring is here and the community is ready for it. In the coming weeks fresh pine straw will be applied to the community. Pease make sure to store your beach chairs and coolers out of view as we make our way into beach season. Take a moment to welcome your new neighbors who have recently moved into ... Read more about this.
- No Soliciting April 20th, 2015: The City of Charleston posted an article that is relevant to all municipalities. They note that residents are reminded to be aware of door-to-door sales people, particularly “magazine sales”. Usually the concerns about these individuals are property / financial-crime related. This is an active article and will be updated continually with local information, by municipality… Tips: 1. Post a NO ... Read more about this.
- Happy 2015 December 31st, 2014: On behalf of your Association, we wish you a bright and happy New Year that brings many blessings. CMG looks forward to serving you and will be happy to answer any questions or assist with any Association matters you may have. Please feel free to reach out to your Association office at 843-795-8484 or email@example.com. Wishing you all ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.