This is the web page for Blackberry Creek. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information. A community calendar is online as well.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Blackberry Creek CCRs
ACC Sign Policy
ACC Approval Request Form
Blackberry Creek Meeting Minutes July 20, 2017
Blackberry Creek Meeting Minutes January 25, 2018
Blackberry Creek Meeting Minutes April 26, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Blackberry Creek Board Meeting 10/19 July 18th, 2018: Blackberry Creek Board Meeting at the Pavilion on Rabbit Hill Road October 19, 2018 at 7PM. Read more about this.
- Blackberry Creek 2017 Annual Meeting October 20th, 2017: Homeowners of Blackberry Creek, Quorum was not met for the Annual Meeting last night, October 19th at 7 P.M. A community update was given to the members in attendance as well as a question and answer period. The 2017 Annual Meeting will be rescheduled to a later date. Read more about this.
- Blackberry Creek Yard Sale Reminder October 11th, 2017: BLACKBERRY+CREEK+HOA-+Yard+Sale+Announcment Read more about this.
- Storm Preparation September 06th, 2017: Good Afternoon Homeowners, Hazard Weather Guide While we wish for the best for everyone involved in this storm it’s important that we take a moment to make sure we are prepared. Hurricanes Hurricane Watch – In the event of a Hurricane Watch you should prepare your home and review your plan for evacuation. Listen closely to instructions from ... Read more about this.
- Volunteers for Architectural Review Board needed July 24th, 2017: We are looking for volunteers of Blackberry Creek to assist board members in reviewing/approving exterior modification requests. An architectural committee’s responsibility comes from the association’s bylaws or CC&Rs. Members of the architectural committee are responsible for maintaining the aesthetic and structural integrity of the association and enforcing the CC&Rs. They should be reviewing any applications for modifications, additions, or ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Submit your amendment vote now! April 25th, 2017: Dear Blackberry Creek Homeowner, A special meeting to vote on an amendment for the Association has been scheduled for May 4, 2017 at 7pm! In order to meet quorum, we need everyone to complete the vote form, even if you plan to attend. Paper copies of all documents have been sent to you via USPS, as ... Read more about this.
- Spring reminders! March 15th, 2017: Spring has sprung and lawns everywhere are greening up . Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches and flower beds are filling with weeds. Remember, your Association governing documents require each owner to keep their yards maintained, mowed, edged, weeded and trimmed. Take some time to refresh the beds with new mulch or pine straw. ... Read more about this.
- It’s time for Spring cleaning! March 06th, 2017: Spring To-Do List Weed and feed your lawn with pre-emergent which will kill and broadleaf weeds, dandelions, and onion grass. The feed will fertilize your lawn to help it come back more lush than before. Pressure or soft wash your home and any exterior building on your property Pickup all yard debris in your yard and trim back ... Read more about this.
- Pond treatment February 17th, 2017: All community ponds were recently treated for algae growth. None of the pond areas have use restrictions after this treatment. Read more about this.
- Moles and your yard- information from the Staff Horticulturist January 24th, 2017: Moles are out and about! What does this mean for your community? The following is an excerpt from our in-house horticulturalist, Mike Ferrazzano: Moles are and have been an ongoing problem in landscape. When temperatures drop in the fall, moles are out in full force to find as much food as possible. Now that temperatures have warmed up as ... Read more about this.
- Next Board Meeting January 18th, 2017: The Board of Directors will be meeting at the community pavilion at 7 pm on January 18th. Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting for Blackberry Creek October 20th, 2016: 2016 Annual Meeting October 20, 2016 at 7:00 p.m. DuBose Middle School Cafeteria 1005 DuBose School Road, Summerville, SC 29483 Read more about this.
- Important Post Hurricane Information for Dorchester County Residents October 11th, 2016: Structural and Tree Damage Dorchester County residents who sustained residential structural damage from sustained wind, water damage (due to flooding), or tree damage as a result of Hurricane Matthew should contact Dorchester County at (843) 832-0393 or (843) 562-0393 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org to report the damage. Residents should be prepared to provide the following information: Name: Address (of damaged property): Phone number: Email: Location ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.