The Association Board would like to thank everyone that came to the Annual Meeting. The board feels the meeting went well and the board members are excited about the year ahead. At the Annual Meeting two new board members were voted on the Board of Directors. The Association would like to welcome Mark Bily and Terrie Bergdorf to the Board of Directors. Please feel free to congratulate them if you see them in the community.
Attached are the unapproved Meeting Minutes from the Annual Meeting. These minutes will be approved at the 2019 Annual Meeting by the members of the association.
Remember assessments are due May 31st and are late on June 15th.
Below are a few things that will be going on in the community in the next month or so.
- Summer annuals will be installed at the front signs. This should be completed in the next couple of weeks, depending on availability of plants.
- The canal at both sides of the entrance will be cleaned out to enhance water movement and flow. This is vital to the health of the entire canal.
- We hope that most of the spring pollen season is behind us and it is time to make sure that siding and shutters are clean. This can be achieved by a variety of methods from scrub brush and water to pressure washing. A focused inspection in mid-June will focus on dirty, discolored or damaged siding. Please address this issue if exterior cleaning is needed for your property to avoid fines in June.
- At the annual meeting, owners voted to install 4 palm trees at the entrance replacing the Bradford Pear trees that had to be removed.
- The irrigation at the entrance has been repaired and is now working with some minor tweaking needed. This has to be fully functional for the new plants and the new trees.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call 843-795-8484.