This is the web page for Braeland. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Upload your ARB application here.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Storm Preparation September 06th, 2017: Good Afternoon Homeowners, Hazard Weather Guide While we wish for the best for everyone involved in this storm it’s important that we take a moment to make sure we are prepared. Hurricanes Hurricane Watch – In the event of a Hurricane Watch you should prepare your home and review your plan for evacuation. Listen closely to instructions from ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Important Post Hurricane Information for Dorchester County Residents October 11th, 2016: Structural and Tree Damage Dorchester County residents who sustained residential structural damage from sustained wind, water damage (due to flooding), or tree damage as a result of Hurricane Matthew should contact Dorchester County at (843) 832-0393 or (843) 562-0393 and/or email@example.com to report the damage. Residents should be prepared to provide the following information: Name: Address (of damaged property): Phone number: Email: Location ... Read more about this.
- Tree cutting in Summerville to cause street closures April 26th, 2015: Central Avenue between West Carolina and Simmons Avenue will be closed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (April 27th – 29th) between 9am and 3pm will tree limbs are pruned away from power lines. Carolina Tree Service has been contracted by SCE&G to complete this project. Read more about this.
- Police Investigate Dozens of Daytime Burglaries in Summerville Area (courtesy of News 2) February 02nd, 2015: SUMMERVILLE, SC – In Summerville, police say since December 1st there have been about 30 burglaries – and what’s suspicious about many of them is that they are happening during the day. News 2 spoke with Captain John Rogers of the Summerville Police Department who thinks it’s two separate groups breaking into homes for a quick ... Read more about this.
- Community Pets September 10th, 2014: As a reminder, the Covenants require that all dogs remain on a leash when not in a fenced yard. Owners are also required to clean up after their pets when walking throughout the community. Read more about this.
- VACATION SECURITY CHECKLIST December 02nd, 2013: Thieves look for “TARGETS of OPPORTUNITY”. There are many things you can do to avoid becoming a victim when you are going to be away. Mainly, try to give the illusion you are home. Call the police department and ask if it’s possible to have house placed on “Keep-a-Check” list. Have Deadbolt Locks installed on all exterior doors (Single-cylinder ... Read more about this.
- ARB Applications September 18th, 2013: Please be advised that any modification to the exterior of your home requires review and approval from the ARB. Applications can be accessed at the community’s website. Jason Colonna Community Manager Read more about this.
- Fall Webworms August 30th, 2013: Fall Webworms Certain species of trees are becoming covered with webs of Fall Webworms recently. Every few years, we’ll have infestations of these pests. It’s been several years since we’ve had a significant invasion, so we are due for one. These are larvae of the Fall Webworm moth, which feed on the outer leaves of trees ... Read more about this.
- Labor Day Weekend August 30th, 2013: On behalf of your Board of Directors please have a safe and happy holiday weekend and be courteous to your neighbors. Jason Colonna Community Manager Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.