This is the web page for Braeland. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Storm Preparation September 06th, 2017: Good Afternoon Homeowners, Hazard Weather Guide While we wish for the best for everyone involved in this storm it’s important that we take a moment to make sure we are prepared. Hurricanes Hurricane Watch – In the event of a Hurricane Watch you should prepare your home and review your plan for evacuation. Listen closely to instructions from ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Important Post Hurricane Information for Dorchester County Residents October 11th, 2016: Structural and Tree Damage Dorchester County residents who sustained residential structural damage from sustained wind, water damage (due to flooding), or tree damage as a result of Hurricane Matthew should contact Dorchester County at (843) 832-0393 or (843) 562-0393 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org to report the damage. Residents should be prepared to provide the following information: Name: Address (of damaged property): Phone number: Email: Location ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Dorchester County is seeking residents’ input in its quest to create a countywide parks system June 01st, 2015: Dorchester County is seeking residents’ input in its quest to create a countywide parks system. Residents are asked to take an online survey available at www.dorchestercounty.net through the end of June. In addition, information meetings throughout the county will include a brief presentation of the master plan, a question-and-answer session and an opportunity to provide written comments. The meetings schedule ... Read more about this.
- Tree cutting in Summerville to cause street closures April 26th, 2015: Central Avenue between West Carolina and Simmons Avenue will be closed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (April 27th – 29th) between 9am and 3pm will tree limbs are pruned away from power lines. Carolina Tree Service has been contracted by SCE&G to complete this project. Read more about this.
- Dorchester County Unveiling Plan to Expand Park Amenities April 21st, 2015: DORCHESTER COUNTY, SC – A plan being heard Monday night at the Dorchester County Council meeting to expand parks there, could have you paying more in property taxes. The plan calls for a referendum on next year’s election ballot, specifically on its primary revenue source, a property tax mileage and if approved, it would cost homeowners ... Read more about this.
- No Soliciting April 20th, 2015: The City of Charleston posted an article that is relevant to all municipalities. They note that residents are reminded to be aware of door-to-door sales people, particularly “magazine sales”. Usually the concerns about these individuals are property / financial-crime related. This is an active article and will be updated continually with local information, by municipality… Tips: 1. Post a NO ... Read more about this.
- Police Investigate Dozens of Daytime Burglaries in Summerville Area (courtesy of News 2) February 02nd, 2015: SUMMERVILLE, SC – In Summerville, police say since December 1st there have been about 30 burglaries – and what’s suspicious about many of them is that they are happening during the day. News 2 spoke with Captain John Rogers of the Summerville Police Department who thinks it’s two separate groups breaking into homes for a quick ... Read more about this.
- Community Pets September 10th, 2014: As a reminder, the Covenants require that all dogs remain on a leash when not in a fenced yard. Owners are also required to clean up after their pets when walking throughout the community. Read more about this.
- VACATION SECURITY CHECKLIST December 02nd, 2013: Thieves look for “TARGETS of OPPORTUNITY”. There are many things you can do to avoid becoming a victim when you are going to be away. Mainly, try to give the illusion you are home.Call the police department and ask if it’s possible to have house placed on “Keep-a-Check” list. Have Deadbolt Locks installed on all exterior doors (Single-cylinder ... Read more about this.
- ARB Applications September 18th, 2013: Please be advised that any modification to the exterior of your home requires review and approval from the ARB. Applications can be accessed at the community’s website. Jason Colonna Community Manager Read more about this.
- Fall Webworms August 30th, 2013: Fall WebwormsCertain species of trees are becoming covered with webs of Fall Webworms recently. Every few years, we’ll have infestations of these pests. It’s been several years since we’ve had a significant invasion, so we are due for one. These are larvae of the Fall Webworm moth, which feed on the outer leaves of trees ... Read more about this.
- Labor Day Weekend August 30th, 2013: On behalf of your Board of Directors please have a safe and happy holiday weekend and be courteous to your neighbors. Jason Colonna Community Manager Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.