This is the web page for Brickhope Plantation. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
View the Amenity Calendar to check for available reservations
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Brickhope Plantation HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Brickhope Plantation. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
Guidelines for Community Living
Amenity Center Rules and Application
Brickhope Plantation 2012 Pool Rules
Brickhope Plantation Covenants and Bylaws
Brickhope ARC Item Checklist
Brickhope ARC Request Form
Brickhope Fence Guidelines
Brickhope Shed Guidelines
APPLICATION FOR ENCROACHMENT
ENCROACHMENT GEN PROVISIONS
Committee Resolution Charter
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- May 02nd, 2017: Attention, owners!PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARSNEIGHBORHOOD–WIDE YARD SALES8am-1pm Saturday, May 6th and Sunday, May 7th Saturday, September 9th and Sunday, September 10th Saturday, November 4th and Sunday, November 5th *****Please help spread the word on social media about our neighborhood sales***** If you would like to post a sign on your street or neighborhood section, please do not put out earlier then ... Read more about this.
- UPDATE – Pool Opening and Community Annoucements April 21st, 2017: Spring Has Sprung Spring has sprung and lawns everywhere are greening up . Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches and flower beds are filling with weeds. Remember, your Association governing documents require each owner to keep their yards maintained, mowed, edged, weeded, and trimmed. Take some time to refresh the beds with new mulch or pine straw. With the earlier than normal pollen now finished, be sure to look at your home – does it need pressure washing? If so, ... Read more about this.
- Pool Information March 28th, 2017: The pool is currently scheduled to open May 1st! Please see the previous post to read more about the delayed opening date! Use of amenities are regulated by a card access system on the gate. Magnetic access cards/fobs have been issued to owners with current accounts. If your account is delinquent, you must bring your ... Read more about this.
- Brickhope Pool Date Annoucement March 27th, 2017: Some of you may have noticed that there is a later-than-usual opening date for the pool. You are very correct! The Association would like to notify you about the May 1st opening. We understand that this is a little later than the usual opening date. Improvements are being made to the deck of the pool, ... Read more about this.
- Brickhope Community Yard Sale January 31st, 2017: Two of the four dates for the yearly yard sales have been determined. YES, CalAtlantic approved more than two yard sales a year! 8 am-1 pm Saturday, February 18th and Sunday, February 19th Saturday, May 6th and Sunday, May 7th *****Please help spread the word on social media about our neighborhood sales***** If you would like to post a sign ... Read more about this.
- Brickhope Wax Myrtle Pruning & Rejuvenation January 19th, 2017: Attention All Brickhope Homeowners! From The Greenery, due to the wax myrtles along Montague Plantation being severely overgrown, The Greenery has begun a process of rejuvenation pruning. The wax myrtles were growing over, around and through the plant material around them, causing a restriction of air flow and nutrients to the other plants. If the wax ... Read more about this.
- Brickhope 2017 Annual Meeting January 09th, 2017: Attention All Brickhope Homeowners! The Brickhope Plantation Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held Monday, January 23, 2017 at the Brickhope Amenity Center. This meeting will begin at 6:00pm and we encourage all Brickhope Homeowners to attend! The official Annual Meeting Notice will be mailed out shortly! We hope to see you all! Thank You, Brickhope HOA Management Read more about this.
- Bickhope – Irrigation Repairs January 05th, 2017: Attention ALL HOMEOWNERS! Irrigation repairs will begin shortly in order to ensure existing and new trees, grass and flowers will be lush, beautiful and thriving over the Spring, Summer and Fall seasons. Repairs will take a couple of weeks and should be completed in January. Additionally, weed treatment will begin along the Brickhope perimeter road as ... Read more about this.
- Public Meetings Regarding Redevelopment of Former Carolina Nurseries Site January 04th, 2017: You are invited to a PUBLIC MEETING regarding the redevelopment concept for CAROLINA GROVES (the site of the former Carolina Nurseries). DATES AND TIMES: JANUARY 1OTH AND 17TH 6:00PM TO 7:00PM MEETING LOCATION: FIRST CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF MONCKS CORNER (CORNER OF BEN BARRON LANE AND HWY. 52) 1504 HIGHWAY 52, MONCKS CORNER 29461 The Development Team will give a brief project overview. There will ... Read more about this.
- Winterizing Your Home November 28th, 2016: Greetings Neighbors, As winter weather descends upon the Low Country, here are a few tips to keep pipes from freezing:Keep garage doors closed, if water supply lines exist in your garage. Open kitchen and bathroom cabinet doors to allow warmer air to circulate around the plumbing. Be mindful to ensure any harmful cleaners and household chemicals are out of children’s reach. During ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Pool Closed Due To Fecal Incident August 12th, 2016: The pool has been closed due to a fecal incident involving a child. A pool technician has been dispatched to begin treatment and close the facility. The pool will be closed at least until Saturday afternoon per DHEC regulations. Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 25th, 2015: Happy Thanksgiving! Read more about this.
- Do you have a pet? November 12th, 2015: Please Scoop the Poop! Please be kind and respectful to your fellow owners and neighbors and clean up after your pets. It only takes a moment to be a responsible dog owner. It would be great if all of our pets could do this for themselves like this one! Thank you for your help and cooperation as we ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.