This is the web page for Brickhope Plantation. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
View the Amenity Calendar to check for available reservations
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Brickhope Plantation HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Brickhope Plantation. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
Guidelines for Community Living
Amenity Center Rules and Application
Brickhope Plantation 2012 Pool Rules
Brickhope Plantation Covenants and Bylaws
Brickhope ARC Item Checklist
Brickhope ARC Request Form
Brickhope Fence Guidelines
Brickhope Shed Guidelines
APPLICATION FOR ENCROACHMENT
ENCROACHMENT GEN PROVISIONS
Committee Resolution Charter
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Neighborhood – Wide Yard Sales October 03rd, 2017: PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARS NEIGHBORHOOD-WIDE YARD SALES 8am-1pm Saturday, November 4th Sunday, November 5th The last community-wide yard sales are coming up next month, so mark your calendars and prepare to sale, sale, sale! *****Please help spread the word on social media about our neighborhood sales***** If you would like to post a sign on your street or ... Read more about this.
- End of Year Pool Party and HOAC Representatives September 29th, 2017: END OF POOL SEASON ANNUAL POOL PARTY Please join your neighbors at the end of pool season pool party on October 15th, 1-5pm at the Amenity Center. Hotdogs, chips, beverages and cold treats will be provided. Please feel free to bring a side dish or dessert if you would like. This is not required to attend. POOL ACCESS ... Read more about this.
- Brickhope Plantation Updates September 20th, 2017: Good afternoon owners! After being out on property today, I must commend the residents in the community because Brickhope Plantation looked so nice! Great job, everyone, with making the community such a wonderful place to live! Repairs have been done from any damaged caused by Irma, and hopefully Maria will stay off of the cost as well. ... Read more about this.
- Brickhope – Post-Irma September 14th, 2017: Brickhope owners, I hope you all are doing well and made it through the storm safely and without any damage! I wanted to touch base with the Association regarding storm cleanup. Pool The pool is reopening today! The vendor worked hard to get the chemical levels back to where they needed to be. The debris has been removed ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Irma – Brickhope Plantation September 07th, 2017: Good afternoon owners, With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to notify the community that preparations are in affect for the common areas. The process for closing the pools and putting the pool furniture away has already been started. Please do not expect the pool facilities to be open over the ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.