This is the web page for Brickhope Plantation. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
View the Amenity Calendar to check for available reservations
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Brickhope Plantation HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Brickhope Plantation. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
Clubhouse Rental Information:
Amenity Center Rules and Application
Upload your ARB application here.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Brickhope Quarterly Yard Sale May 31st, 2018: Read more about this.
- Brickhope Plantation – Spring Information for your community. March 20th, 2018: Spring Has Sprung! Now that the warmer weather has finally ... Read more about this.
- Yard Sale Reminder!!! February 28th, 2018: Remember that there will be a community-wide yard sale in March! The information is below. Brickhope Plantation Neighborhood-Wide Yard Sale 8am – 1pm Saturday, March 10th and Sunday, March 11th *****Please help spread the word on social media about our neighborhood sales***** If you would like to post a sign on your street or neighborhood section please do not ... Read more about this.
- More Helpful Winter Weather Tips! January 05th, 2018: Homeowners, Welcome to Snow Day Part Three! Many of us are not used to this weather. It was brought to my attention that a reminder about protecting yourself against falls on sidewalks, etc would be beneficial. Please review these and be careful under our weather warms up. A high percentage of these occur in parking lots. Obviously, during ... Read more about this.
- Winter Weather Tips! January 02nd, 2018: Hello owners, The forecast is calling for extreme winter weather in our area. When colder weather approaches, it is very important to take steps to prepare your home. Below are a list of tips which may assist you in preparing for the cold temperatures: Kitchen and bathroom cabinets can keep warm inside air from reaching pipes under sinks ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.