This is the web page for The Bridges of Summerville. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information.
If you would like to request a copy of any Community documents that are not available on this site (such as minutes, newsletters, etc.) please Follow this link.
Please check back often. In the meantime, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Online Payment Options:
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by The Bridges of Summerville POA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $40.00 payable to The Bridges of Summerville. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Bridges of Summerville Pool Closed for the Season October 04th, 2017: Dear Homeowners, The pool has been closed as of today (10/3/2017) due to minimal use and in preparation of the coming repairs needed. The pool will be closed for the season. Read more about this.
- Bridges of Summerville POOL CLOSED until 3pm 8/12/17 August 11th, 2017: ATTENTION BRIDGES OF SUMMERVILLE RESIDENTS Due to a fecal incident in your community pool DHEC requires that the pool be closed and treated for 24 hours. The Pool will reopen at 3:00pm Please note that for the younger, non-potty trained children that SWIM DIAPERS ARE REQUIRED BEFORE ENTERING THE POOL. Read more about this.
- Pool Is Closed – Fecal Incident – Bridges of Summerville August 11th, 2017: ATTENTION BRIDGES OF SUMMERVILLE RESIDENTS Due to a fecal incident in your community pool DHEC requires that the pool be closed and treated for 24 hours. The Pool will reopen at 3:00pm Please note that for the younger, non-potty trained children that SWIM DIAPERS ARE REQUIRED BEFORE ENTERING THE POOL. Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- The Bridges Adult Pool Social May 24th, 2017:The Bridges Adult Pool Social Monday, June 12 at 7 PM – 9 PMBook the sitter!! Come join your neighbors for a stress free pool evening! Swimming is permitted until the sun goes down! BYO (just no glass containers!) Please bring an appetizer to share, non alcoholic punch will be provided! Plates, napkins, and cups will be provided by the ... Read more about this.
- Bridges Community Pool Closed May 14th, 2017: I am sorry to report there was some vandalism at the community pool. Your Board President, several homeowners, the responsible party, pool contractor and myself have cleaned and restored the bathrooms, pool deck and furniture. It was brought to our attention the 1ft by 2ft plaster whole at the bottom of the pool. An adult ... Read more about this.
- The Bridges Community Day May 12th, 2017: The Bridges Community Day is quickly approaching! We have 30+ vendors and 30+ garage sales!! There will be fun activities for the kids at the vendor event too including a jump castle for a small fee! Concessions will be sponsored by the Distinguished Gentleman’s Club which is a young men’s service group in the tri-county ... Read more about this.
- We have a social committee! April 17th, 2017: We are excited to announce that we have a social committee! We hope to hold fun, interesting events for the entire community so neighbors can meet and socialize with each other, creating new friendships and building an even better community. If you are interested in joining this group, want more information about it, or have questions regarding a specific ... Read more about this.
- Bridges of Summerville Pool is scheduled to open April 1st, 2017 March 30th, 2017: The Board of Directors has recognized the early warm weather and with the hard work from your pool contractor the Association will be opening the pool early this year. Bridges of Summerville Pool is scheduled to open April 1st, 2017 The Association would like to remind you the use of amenities is regulated by a card access ... Read more about this.
- Street Light Out ? February 15th, 2017: If you have a street light out, this is what you can do. Send me the following information: the address of the closest home and the pole number. Email is the best way to pass this information. Once I have spoken to SCE&G the light will be repaired within five days. Read more about this.
- Paying your Home Owners Association Assessment December 20th, 2016: There are several ways to pay your HOA Assessment. Which ever is easiest for you. ≈ Where to send your checks for payment Bridges of Summerville HAO P.O. Box 1207 Commerce, GA. 30529≈ How to make your ... Read more about this.
- Cold Weather upon us December 08th, 2016: Before Freezing WeatherWrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil such as WD-40 to ... Read more about this.
- Dry conditions in our area December 01st, 2016: Brush and grass fires can sometimes start from natural causes, like lightning. However, according to the National Fire Protection Association, these types of fires can often be prevented by following a few simple safety rules. General Prevention •Place cigarette butts in metal containers. •Do not throw them on the ground or into vegetation. •Leave fireworks to the ... Read more about this.
- Decorating Home for Christmas in the Bridges November 21st, 2016: To all homeowners the Board of Directors will be sponsoring a Christmas / Holiday Decorating contest to brighten the season in our community. The Association will have prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Prizes will be rewarded the Sunday before Christmas. Have a great and safe Holliday Season. Read more about this.
- Dorchester County Mosquito Control October 27th, 2016: Dorchester County Mosquito Control is aware of the increased mosquito activity following the rainfall and flooding that accompanied Hurricane Matthew. To address the increased mosquito population, Dorchester County Mosquito Control is using two trucks for ground spraying, 6 zones are sprayed per night, Monday-Friday from 9:00 PM to 5:00 AM. The two chemicals used for ground ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.
Bridges Frequently Asked Questions
o Question: Who should I contact when I see something suspicious, cars speeding through the neighborhood, cars running stop signs, people using the amenity center, playground, or common areas that do not live in The Bridges of Summerville? Answer: You should call the Summerville Police Department at (843) 871-2463 or if it is an emergency call 911.
o Question: Who should I contact to report a Covenants & Restrictions violation, ask a questions about the Covenants & Restrictions, or a general question about The Bridges of Summerville? Answer: Contact our Support Team at 843-795-8484 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
o Question: Do I need approval to construct a fence, shed, or make exterior changes to my home? Answer: Yes,
all changes to the exterior of the property needs to be submitted to the ARC for review and you must receive written approval prior to commencement. You can contact The Bridges ARC via email at BridgesARC@nullgmail.com and a complete set of ARC Guidelines are included on this website for additional information.
o Question: Where can I get a copy of the Covenants and Restrictions? Answer: Contact our Support Team at 843-795-8484 or email at email@example.com. The Covenants and Restrictions are also posted at CMGCharleston.com as well as the website along with the bylaws.