This is the web page for The Bridges of Summerville. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information. If you would like to request a copy of any Community documents that are not available on this site (such as minutes, newsletters, etc.) please Contact Mary at this link.
Please check back often. In the meantime, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Online Payment Options:
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- No Soliciting April 20th, 2015: The City of Charleston posted an article that is relevant to all municipalities. They note that residents are reminded to be aware of door-to-door sales people, particularly “magazine sales”. Usually the concerns about these individuals are property / financial-crime related. This is an active article and will be updated continually with local information, by municipality… Tips: 1. Post a NO ... Read more about this.
- Pre-emergent Applications March 12th, 2015: Hello Bridge residents, This email is to inform all residents that Valley Crest will be applying pre-emergent to all the common area turf on Monday, March 16th. A sign will be posted at the Community’s entrance two days prior to treatment and removed two days following treatment. Please consider avoiding the common grassy areas until ... Read more about this.
- Freezing Temperatures! February 12th, 2015: Dear Residents: Winter may finally arrive in Charleston, SC! The temperatures will be dropping into freezing temperatures within the next week. Please take notice of the procedures below to help prevent FROZEN PIPES! What’s worse than a major home maintenance disaster? How about several major home maintenance disasters at once? For the quarter-million families who have their ... Read more about this.
- Police Investigate Dozens of Daytime Burglaries in Summerville Area (courtesy of News 2) February 02nd, 2015: SUMMERVILLE, SC – In Summerville, police say since December 1st there have been about 30 burglaries – and what’s suspicious about many of them is that they are happening during the day. News 2 spoke with Captain John Rogers of the Summerville Police Department who thinks it’s two separate groups breaking into homes for a quick ... Read more about this.
- 2015 Assessment Reminder! January 12th, 2015: Hello Bridges residents, We hope your New Year is off to a great start. Please remember your 2015 Assessment was due on January 1, 2015. Your Assessment will be considered late after January 31, 2015. Just as a reminder, you can pay your HOA assessment in several ways: 1) Detach the bottom portion of your statement and mail ... Read more about this.
- Halloween Home Decoration Contest Winners! November 19th, 2014: Congratulations to the winners of the Halloween decoration contest! 1st Place Winner: 406 Beverly Dr., The McNeals 2nd Place Winner: 116 Creek Bend Dr., The Joneses 3rd Place Winner: 114 High Bridge Rd., The Tants Honorable Mention: 89 Creek Side Dr., Grant Lindberg, 82 Creek Bend, The “Candy Crush house” and 118 Creek Bend Dr., The Kornhoffs Read more about this.
- Happy Veterans Day! November 11th, 2014: Newsletter from North Charleston City Councilman Dwight Stigler Happy Veterans Day ! The City of North Charleston will host its annual Veterans Day tribute on Tuesday, November 11, 2014 from 10:30 am – 1:00 pm at Park Circle featuring Vietnam War veteran Lt. Col. Clebe McClary as keynote speaker. We ask veterans and the public to join Mayor R. ... Read more about this.
- HOA Quarterly Meeting October 13th, 2014: Hello Bridges of Summerville Residents, We are happy to announce the next HOA Quarterly Meeting will be held on Wednesday, October 29th at 7:00 pm at Perkins on Old Trolley Road. Please come out and join your neighbors and Board members to discuss neighborhood items! As always, if you have any questions, please contact us ... Read more about this.
- Halloween Home Decoration Contest! October 03rd, 2014: Hello Bridges of Summerville Residents, We are happy to announce there will be a Halloween Home Decoration Contest on Friday, October 31st where the Board members will be picking the Top 3 homes they feel are decorated best for Halloween! Please get out your pumpkins, lights, and Halloween gear if you wish for your house ... Read more about this.
- GARAGE SALE – SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH! September 25th, 2014: Hello Bridges of Summerville Residents, Don’t forget about the Garage Sale this Saturday, September 27th from 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM! Thanks, Community Management Group Read more about this.
- Open Board Position – Bridges Board of Directors! September 25th, 2014: Hello Bridges of Summerville Residents, The Bridges of Summerville Board of Directors is looking to fill an open position. If you are interested in being a part of the Board of Directors and serving your Community please contact Community Management Group at email@example.com. Please include a brief description of yourself, why you wish to serve ... Read more about this.
- Golf Cart Information September 04th, 2014: With an increase in the number of golf carts being operated in Charleston, Residents need to be reminded of the relevant SC Statutes pertaining to golf carts on public roadways. These regulations for golf carts are to ensure everyone’s safety. Practices commonly seen which are prohibited would include children driving the carts (to the pool, tennis, friend’s ... Read more about this.
- Spring Time Reminders! May 20th, 2014: Hello Bridges of Summerville Residents, As Spring is upon us we ask that you take pride in keeping your yards clean! This is the best way to keep the neighborhood up to the aesthetic standards we all would like to see. Also, we have had reports of break-ins within the neighbor. We ask that you be ... Read more about this.
- Dorchester County: SC Hurricane Awareness Week May 19th, 2014: Hello Residents, Please check out the link below! SC Hurricane Awareness Week Activities in Dorchester County Thanks, Community Management Group Read more about this.
- Pool Rules April 18th, 2014: Hello Bridges of Summerville Residents, Below are a few important pool rules we want to remind everyone of: Pool Hours: The pool is open from sunrise to sunset per DHEC Regulations. SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. Since there is not a life-guard on duty, the Board, its management company and the Association assume no responsibility or liability ... Read more about this.
Feedback or Suggestions?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.
Bridges Frequently Asked Questions
o Question: Who should I contact when I see something suspicious, cars speeding through the neighborhood, cars running stop signs, people using the amenity center, playground, or common areas that do not live in The Bridges of Summerville? Answer: You should call the Summerville Police Department at (843) 871-2463 or if it is an emergency call 911.
o Question: Who should I contact to report a Covenants & Restrictions violation, ask a questions about the Covenants & Restrictions, or a general question about The Bridges of Summerville? Answer: Contact our Support Team at 843-795-8484 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
o Question: Do I need approval to construct a fence, shed, or make exterior changes to my home? Answer: Yes,
all changes to the exterior of the property needs to be submitted to the ARC for review and you must receive written approval prior to commencement. You can contact The Bridges ARC via email at BridgesARC@nullgmail.com and a complete set of ARC Guidelines are included on this website for additional information.
o Question: Where can I get a copy of the Covenants and Restrictions? Answer: Contact our Support Team at 843-795-8484 or email at email@example.com. The Covenants and Restrictions are also posted at CMGCharleston.com as well as the website along with the bylaws.