This is the web page for The Bridges of Summerville. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information. If you would like to request a copy of any Community documents that are not available on this site (such as minutes, newsletters, etc.) please Contact Natalie at this link.
Please check back often. In the meantime, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Online Payment Options:
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Next Quarterly Board Meeting Scheduled November 25th, 2013: The Bridges of Summerville will hold its next quarterly Board meeting on Tuesday, January 14th at 7:00pm at Perkins Restaurant on Old Trolley Rd. All homeowners are welcome to attend.Like this:Like Loading... Read more about this.
- Best Halloween Decoration Award Winners November 05th, 2013: Below are the winners of The Bridges’ 2013 Best Halloween Decoration awards. We congratulate these residents on a job well done and commend them for getting into the holiday spirit!!!! First place: 513 Beverly Dr. Second Place: 109 Catbriar Ct. Third Place: 104 Lakewood Dr.Like this:Like Loading... Read more about this.
- Happy Halloween!!! October 31st, 2013: With the Halloween festivities being celebrated tonight, we ask that you please drive with extra caution if entering or exiting the neighborhood and pass this on to other members in your household who may be out and about this evening. There will be lots of children on foot, in strollers, wagons, etc. as they roam the ... Read more about this.
- Bridges Quarterly Board Meeting October 02nd, 2013: We are happy to announce the next quarterly board meeting of The Bridges of Summerville will be held on Wednesday, October 9th at 7pm at Perkins Restaurant on Old Trolley Rd. All homeowners are welcome to attend.Like this:Like Loading... Read more about this.
- Fall sounds breaking the peace in your neighborhood? September 18th, 2013: Fall… Coming soon to a community near you… The wonderful time of year where you can open your windows and enjoy cool breezes and the sweet song of your neighbor’s dog who NEVER shuts up. Sound disappointingly familiar? If so, the first line of approach is to talk with your neighbor… It’s a neighborhood, right? If that ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Preparedness September 03rd, 2013: As a friendly reminder, hurricane season is in full swing. You can visit the following News 2 website for tips and information on hurricanes and hurricane preparedness: http://www.counton2.com/story/21288372/general-information. Like this:Like Loading... Read more about this.
- Pet Waste and Leash Reminders September 03rd, 2013: As a friendly reminder and out of courtesy to your neighbors, please don’t forget to pick-up after your pets and dispose of all pet waste in an appropriate trash container. Additionally, please remember that all pets must be on a leash when outside of your dwelling in the Community, per the covenants.Like this:Like Loading... Read more about this.
Feedback or Suggestions?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.
o Question: Do I need approval to construct a fence, shed, or make exterior changes to my home? Answer: Yes,
all changes to the exterior of the property needs to be submitted to the ARC for review and you must receive written approval prior to commencement. You can contact The Bridges ARC via email at BridgesARC@gmail.com and a complete set of ARC Guidelines are included on this website for additional information.
o Question: Where can I get a copy of the Covenants and Restrictions? Answer: Contact our Support Team at 843-795-8484 or email at email@example.com. The Covenants and Restrictions are also posted at CMGCharleston.com as well as the website along with the bylaws.