This is the web page for The Bridges of Summerville. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information. If you would like to request a copy of any Community documents that are not available on this site (such as minutes, newsletters, etc.) please Contact Robert at this link.
Please check back often. In the meantime, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Online Payment Options:
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by The Bridges of Summerville POA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $40.00 payable to The Bridges of Summerville. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Bridges Community Pool Closed May 14th, 2017: I am sorry to report there was some vandalism at the community pool. Your Board President, several homeowners, the responsible party, pool contractor and myself have cleaned and restored the bathrooms, pool deck and furniture. It was brought to our attention the 1ft by 2ft plaster whole at the bottom of the pool. An adult ... Read more about this.
- The Bridges Community Day May 12th, 2017: The Bridges Community Day is quickly approaching! We have 30+ vendors and 30+ garage sales!! There will be fun activities for the kids at the vendor event too including a jump castle for a small fee! Concessions will be sponsored by the Distinguished Gentleman’s Club which is a young men’s service group in the tri-county ... Read more about this.
- We have a social committee! April 17th, 2017: We are excited to announce that we have a social committee! We hope to hold fun, interesting events for the entire community so neighbors can meet and socialize with each other, creating new friendships and building an even better community. If you are interested in joining this group, want more information about it, or have questions regarding a specific ... Read more about this.
- Bridges of Summerville Pool is scheduled to open April 1st, 2017 March 30th, 2017: The Board of Directors has recognized the early warm weather and with the hard work from your pool contractor the Association will be opening the pool early this year. Bridges of Summerville Pool is scheduled to open April 1st, 2017 The Association would like to remind you the use of amenities is regulated by a card access ... Read more about this.
- Street Light Out ? February 15th, 2017: If you have a street light out, this is what you can do. Send me the following information: the address of the closest home and the pole number. Email is the best way to pass this information. Once I have spoken to SCE&G the light will be repaired within five days. Read more about this.
- Paying your Home Owners Association Assessment December 20th, 2016: There are several ways to pay your HOA Assessment. Which ever is easiest for you. ≈ Where to send your checks for payment Bridges of Summerville HAO P.O. Box 1207 Commerce, GA. 30529≈ How to make your ... Read more about this.
- Cold Weather upon us December 08th, 2016: Before Freezing WeatherWrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil such as WD-40 to ... Read more about this.
- Dry conditions in our area December 01st, 2016: Brush and grass fires can sometimes start from natural causes, like lightning. However, according to the National Fire Protection Association, these types of fires can often be prevented by following a few simple safety rules. General Prevention •Place cigarette butts in metal containers. •Do not throw them on the ground or into vegetation. •Leave fireworks to the ... Read more about this.
- Decorating Home for Christmas in the Bridges November 21st, 2016: To all homeowners the Board of Directors will be sponsoring a Christmas / Holiday Decorating contest to brighten the season in our community. The Association will have prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Prizes will be rewarded the Sunday before Christmas. Have a great and safe Holliday Season. Read more about this.
- Dorchester County Mosquito Control October 27th, 2016: Dorchester County Mosquito Control is aware of the increased mosquito activity following the rainfall and flooding that accompanied Hurricane Matthew. To address the increased mosquito population, Dorchester County Mosquito Control is using two trucks for ground spraying, 6 zones are sprayed per night, Monday-Friday from 9:00 PM to 5:00 AM. The two chemicals used for ground ... Read more about this.
- Curbside Yard Debris Pick-up to commence October 19th, 2016: On October 7, 2016 Dorchester County entered into an Agreement for County Public Works to provide assistance to the SCDOT to immediately clear primary roads. This partnership allowed for the first push of debris removal to be completed within five hours (with the exception of trees in powerlines) opening all major roadways throughout the county ... Read more about this.
- Important Post Hurricane Information for Dorchester County Residents October 11th, 2016: Structural and Tree Damage Dorchester County residents who sustained residential structural damage from sustained wind, water damage (due to flooding), or tree damage as a result of Hurricane Matthew should contact Dorchester County at (843) 832-0393 or (843) 562-0393 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org to report the damage. Residents should be prepared to provide the following information: Name: Address (of damaged property): Phone number: Email: Location ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Reporting Damage September 02nd, 2016: If you have damage or you see damage in the community please report it to CMG with your community’s email address and attach pictures if you can. I hope and pray that all are safe yet if something does happen and it is an emergency call 843-795-8484 listen for the prompts to get you to ... Read more about this.
- Communication with Management Company August 30th, 2016: For your convenience, if you have a question or a concern please email: Bridges@nullcmgcharleston.com. The system CMG now has in place will be able to respond faster to your question or concern. You can still call 843-795-8484 if you would like Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.
Bridges Frequently Asked Questions
o Question: Who should I contact when I see something suspicious, cars speeding through the neighborhood, cars running stop signs, people using the amenity center, playground, or common areas that do not live in The Bridges of Summerville? Answer: You should call the Summerville Police Department at (843) 871-2463 or if it is an emergency call 911.
o Question: Who should I contact to report a Covenants & Restrictions violation, ask a questions about the Covenants & Restrictions, or a general question about The Bridges of Summerville? Answer: Contact our Support Team at 843-795-8484 or email at email@example.com
o Question: Do I need approval to construct a fence, shed, or make exterior changes to my home? Answer: Yes,
all changes to the exterior of the property needs to be submitted to the ARC for review and you must receive written approval prior to commencement. You can contact The Bridges ARC via email at BridgesARC@nullgmail.com and a complete set of ARC Guidelines are included on this website for additional information.
o Question: Where can I get a copy of the Covenants and Restrictions? Answer: Contact our Support Team at 843-795-8484 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Covenants and Restrictions are also posted at CMGCharleston.com as well as the website along with the bylaws.