This is the web page for The Bridges of Summerville. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information. If you would like to request a copy of any Community documents that are not available on this site (such as minutes, newsletters, etc.) please Contact Robert at this link.
Please check back often. In the meantime, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Online Payment Options:
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Car Break-ins September 02nd, 2015: Good afternoon, There was a break-in of three cars in the community last night between 12:00am and 6:30am. So What Can You Do? 1. Stereo face plates – Put them in the glovebox. If a stereo has no faceplate, then it wasn’t worth it for me to steal. Can’t sell a stereo/radio on the black market without a ... Read more about this.
- Trailers, Boats & Campers September 01st, 2015: With hurricane season on us there has been a question about storage of trailers, boats and campers for quick hook up for evacuation and to remove from challenging areas when flooded. As per the Governing Documents no trailers, boats or campers are to parked in driveway, grass areas or on the street overnight. The Association ... Read more about this.
- Kiddie Pool Closed Due to Fecal Incident July 06th, 2015: The kiddie pool has been temporarily closed due to a fecal incident this evening per SCDHEC requirements. The pool will be re-opened Tuesday evening after 5:30pm. Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailMoreLinkedInPinterestGoogle Read more about this.
- Ft Dorchester Residential Association Meeting – Please Attend for Answers to Area Traffic Conditions June 15th, 2015: A message from North Charleston City Councilman Dwight Stigler: PLEASE ATTEND IF YOU WANT ANSWERS ABOUT OUR TRAFFIC CONDITIONS!!! This is your chance to get information about this issue from our elected officials. Please invite your friends and neighbors too. Dwight Stigler, Councilman District 9 North Charleston www.dwightstigler.com Fort Dorchester Residential Association Meeting Announcement Topic: Traffic Conditions, Current and Future Transportation Plans ... Read more about this.
- Dorchester County is seeking residents’ input in its quest to create a countywide parks system June 01st, 2015: Dorchester County is seeking residents’ input in its quest to create a countywide parks system. Residents are asked to take an online survey available at www.dorchestercounty.net through the end of June. In addition, information meetings throughout the county will include a brief presentation of the master plan, a question-and-answer session and an opportunity to provide written comments. The meetings schedule ... Read more about this.
- Bridges of Summerville – Spring Update May 14th, 2015: Hello Bridges Residents, Spring has definitely sprung in the Bridges of Summerville, and there is a lot going on! Here’s a quick rundown: We have a new landscaping company (The Greenery) so we are looking forward to seeing some great improvement in the common areas. The pool is now open every day. If your family and/or guests will ... Read more about this.
- New Landscape Company! May 11th, 2015: Hello Bridges residents, Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! We would like to take the time to inform all residents The Greenery is now providing landscaping services for the Bridges of Summerville as you may have seen them in the neighborhood last week. As they become acquainted with the Community, please notify Community Management Group ... Read more about this.
- Tree cutting in Summerville to cause street closures April 26th, 2015: Central Avenue between West Carolina and Simmons Avenue will be closed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (April 27th – 29th) between 9am and 3pm will tree limbs are pruned away from power lines. Carolina Tree Service has been contracted by SCE&G to complete this project. Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailMoreLinkedInPinterestGoogle Read more about this.
- Non-profit raising money for veterans on Lowcountry Giving Day April 21st, 2015: Family Services, Inc. (FSI) is participating in the Lowcountry Giving Day online fundraising initiative sponsored by the Coastal Community Foundation on Tuesday, May 5, 2015. FSI will receive a matched dollar for every dollar raised, up to $10,000, which will help the organization support programs like One Less Homeless Vet and Money Rocks youth financial ... Read more about this.
- Dorchester County Unveiling Plan to Expand Park Amenities April 21st, 2015: DORCHESTER COUNTY, SC – A plan being heard Monday night at the Dorchester County Council meeting to expand parks there, could have you paying more in property taxes. The plan calls for a referendum on next year’s election ballot, specifically on its primary revenue source, a property tax mileage and if approved, it would cost homeowners ... Read more about this.
- No Soliciting April 20th, 2015: The City of Charleston posted an article that is relevant to all municipalities. They note that residents are reminded to be aware of door-to-door sales people, particularly “magazine sales”. Usually the concerns about these individuals are property / financial-crime related. This is an active article and will be updated continually with local information, by municipality… Tips: 1. Post a NO ... Read more about this.
- Pre-emergent Applications March 12th, 2015: Hello Bridge residents, This email is to inform all residents that Valley Crest will be applying pre-emergent to all the common area turf on Monday, March 16th. A sign will be posted at the Community’s entrance two days prior to treatment and removed two days following treatment. Please consider avoiding the common grassy areas until ... Read more about this.
- Freezing Temperatures! February 12th, 2015: Dear Residents: Winter may finally arrive in Charleston, SC! The temperatures will be dropping into freezing temperatures within the next week. Please take notice of the procedures below to help prevent FROZEN PIPES! What’s worse than a major home maintenance disaster? How about several major home maintenance disasters at once? For the quarter-million families who have their ... Read more about this.
- Police Investigate Dozens of Daytime Burglaries in Summerville Area (courtesy of News 2) February 02nd, 2015: SUMMERVILLE, SC – In Summerville, police say since December 1st there have been about 30 burglaries – and what’s suspicious about many of them is that they are happening during the day. News 2 spoke with Captain John Rogers of the Summerville Police Department who thinks it’s two separate groups breaking into homes for a quick ... Read more about this.
- 2015 Assessment Reminder! January 12th, 2015: Hello Bridges residents, We hope your New Year is off to a great start. Please remember your 2015 Assessment was due on January 1, 2015. Your Assessment will be considered late after January 31, 2015. Just as a reminder, you can pay your HOA assessment in several ways: 1) Detach the bottom portion of your statement and mail ... Read more about this.
Questions or Maintenance Needs?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.
Bridges Frequently Asked Questions
o Question: Who should I contact when I see something suspicious, cars speeding through the neighborhood, cars running stop signs, people using the amenity center, playground, or common areas that do not live in The Bridges of Summerville? Answer: You should call the Summerville Police Department at (843) 871-2463 or if it is an emergency call 911.
o Question: Who should I contact to report a Covenants & Restrictions violation, ask a questions about the Covenants & Restrictions, or a general question about The Bridges of Summerville? Answer: Contact our Support Team at 843-795-8484 or email at email@example.com
o Question: Do I need approval to construct a fence, shed, or make exterior changes to my home? Answer: Yes,
all changes to the exterior of the property needs to be submitted to the ARC for review and you must receive written approval prior to commencement. You can contact The Bridges ARC via email at BridgesARC@nullgmail.com and a complete set of ARC Guidelines are included on this website for additional information.
o Question: Where can I get a copy of the Covenants and Restrictions? Answer: Contact our Support Team at 843-795-8484 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Covenants and Restrictions are also posted at CMGCharleston.com as well as the website along with the bylaws.