This is the web page for The Bridges of Summerville. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information. If you would like to request a copy of any Community documents that are not available on this site (such as minutes, newsletters, etc.) please Contact Robert at this link.
Please check back often. In the meantime, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Online Payment Options:
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Health for your pet and yourself April 05th, 2016: With Spring upon us more people are coming outside to play, walk, visit and get some fresh air. With that said one thing that will ruin the fun time out in the sun is looking at, smelling or stepping in pet feces. Cleaning up dog poop needs to be done as quickly as possible or you ... Read more about this.
- Annual spring home maintenance routine March 08th, 2016: Take advantage of the moderate temperatures to get a head start on what should be an annual spring home maintenance routine. EXTERIOR INSPECTION “It’s good to do a walk-around of your property, especially after a good rain or storm winter is tough on roofs and chimneys. It can also take its toll on windows, walls, foundations, gutters ... Read more about this.
- Dorchester County District 2 Schools – Early Registration 4K – 1st Grade February 10th, 2016: Attached is information about the Dorchester School District Two early school registration for new students that are entering child development classes, kindergarten, or first grade for the 2016-2017 school year. Registration will be taking place at all twelve district elementary schools April 5, 6, 7, 2016. Children should register at the school that their neighborhood is ... Read more about this.
- Prepping for Cold Weather January 20th, 2016: Your Board Members and I encourages everyone to be prepared for below freezing conditions that are here and what is expected for the rest of Winter. The National Weather Service forecasters predict average temperatures to hover around freezing for the remainder of the week. The “Severe Winter Weather in South Carolina” Guide is currently available for download ... Read more about this.
- New Year wishes, dreams and plans January 05th, 2016: The beginning of a new year ushers in wishes, dreams, and plans that motivate us to work towards a better and more fulfilling year and self. For many of us, creating New Year’s goal is one of the most important tasks to start the year. The process of outlining one’s goal is very motivating as ... Read more about this.
- Tips to Help Prevent Theft and Break-Ins December 08th, 2015: Top 10 Tips to Help Prevent Theft and Break-Ins Home Security Tip 10: Don’t Showboat Leaving certain things lying around your yard or in plain sight from the road can unwittingly lure thieves onto your property like frantic bargain hunters to a flea market. First, if you have a bicycle or scooter that someone could easy to ... Read more about this.
- Decorating this Season December 01st, 2015: I have already seen some beautiful homes for the Christmas season so I thought that I would send this out to make sure we are all doing it right and safe. For many, the winter holidays are a time of joy, celebration and tradition. Decorating your home or yard is a fun, festive way to celebrate ... Read more about this.
- Theft this time of Year November 16th, 2015: I really hate to even bring this up yet, this time is usually viewed as a higher time of break-ins. I have completed some research for some tips below that I believe and hope keep you safe. Remember whenever you feel in danger call 911. Tips on how to avoid car break-ins: ▪Do not leave valuables in ... Read more about this.
- Bridges Talk About October 30th, 2015: I hope everyone is enjoying the cooler Fall weather and is looking forward to the holiday season right around the corner. This coming Saturday is Halloween and I would also like to remind you to be extra careful driving around the neighborhood, especially during our trick or treat scheduled hours. Have a safe and happy ... Read more about this.
- Bridges of Summerville Talk-About September 30th, 2015: The Bridges of Summerville Newsletter Welcome to our new residents and to cooler temperatures. With school back in session and the holidays right around the corner, this is one of the best seasons here in the Lowcountry. Speeding and reckless driving: There has been a strong focus lately on the issue of speeding through the community. Let’s all ... Read more about this.
- Community Yard Sale September 14th, 2015: The Bridges is having a Community yard sale on the 26th of Sep from 7am until 12pm. After your yard sale is completed remember to remove all signs that you have put out, clean up all belongings, please do not allow people to place unwanted items in HOA trash cans and also remember trash can ... Read more about this.
- Car Break-ins September 02nd, 2015: Good afternoon, There was a break-in of three cars in the community last night between 12:00am and 6:30am. So What Can You Do? 1. Stereo face plates – Put them in the glovebox. If a stereo has no faceplate, then it wasn’t worth it for me to steal. Can’t sell a stereo/radio on the black market without a ... Read more about this.
- Trailers, Boats & Campers September 01st, 2015: With hurricane season on us there has been a question about storage of trailers, boats and campers for quick hook up for evacuation and to remove from challenging areas when flooded. As per the Governing Documents no trailers, boats or campers are to parked in driveway, grass areas or on the street overnight. The Association ... Read more about this.
- Kiddie Pool Closed Due to Fecal Incident July 06th, 2015: The kiddie pool has been temporarily closed due to a fecal incident this evening per SCDHEC requirements. The pool will be re-opened Tuesday evening after 5:30pm. Like this:Like Loading... Read more about this.
- Ft Dorchester Residential Association Meeting – Please Attend for Answers to Area Traffic Conditions June 15th, 2015: A message from North Charleston City Councilman Dwight Stigler: PLEASE ATTEND IF YOU WANT ANSWERS ABOUT OUR TRAFFIC CONDITIONS!!! This is your chance to get information about this issue from our elected officials. Please invite your friends and neighbors too. Dwight Stigler, Councilman District 9 North Charleston www.dwightstigler.com Fort Dorchester Residential Association Meeting Announcement Topic: Traffic Conditions, Current and Future Transportation Plans ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.
Bridges Frequently Asked Questions
o Question: Who should I contact when I see something suspicious, cars speeding through the neighborhood, cars running stop signs, people using the amenity center, playground, or common areas that do not live in The Bridges of Summerville? Answer: You should call the Summerville Police Department at (843) 871-2463 or if it is an emergency call 911.
o Question: Who should I contact to report a Covenants & Restrictions violation, ask a questions about the Covenants & Restrictions, or a general question about The Bridges of Summerville? Answer: Contact our Support Team at 843-795-8484 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
o Question: Do I need approval to construct a fence, shed, or make exterior changes to my home? Answer: Yes,
all changes to the exterior of the property needs to be submitted to the ARC for review and you must receive written approval prior to commencement. You can contact The Bridges ARC via email at BridgesARC@nullgmail.com and a complete set of ARC Guidelines are included on this website for additional information.
o Question: Where can I get a copy of the Covenants and Restrictions? Answer: Contact our Support Team at 843-795-8484 or email at email@example.com. The Covenants and Restrictions are also posted at CMGCharleston.com as well as the website along with the bylaws.