This is the web page for The Bridges of Summerville. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information. If you would like to request a copy of any Community documents that are not available on this site (such as minutes, newsletters, etc.) please Contact Natalie at this link.
Please check back often. In the meantime, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Online Payment Options:
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Pool Rules April 18th, 2014: Hello Bridges of Summerville Residents, Below are a few important pool rules we want to remind everyone of: Pool Hours: The pool is open from sunrise to sunset per DHEC Regulations. SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. Since there is not a life-guard on duty, the Board, its management company and the Association assume no responsibility or liability ... Read more about this.
- Pool Hours April 09th, 2014: Hello Bridges of Summerville Residents, The Bridges of Summerville Pool is open for weekends only in April except for the week of Spring Break, which is April 14th- April 18th where it is open for the full week. It will then go back to weekends only and then open up full time on May 1st. The ... Read more about this.
- Exciting News! April 08th, 2014: Hello Bridges of Summerville Residents, We will begin rebuilding the Bridges of Summerville entrance sign off Trolley Road this week. We look forward to having this repaired within the next two weeks! Thanks, Community Management Group Share this:FacebookLinkedInEmailGoogleTwitterPinterest Read more about this.
- Summerville Flowertown Festival April 04th, 2014: Hello! Don’t let the rain keep you in this weekend, get out and enjoy the Summerville Flowertown Festival today, tomorrow, and Sunday. There is a variety of work from different artists, delicious foods, as well as, games and activities for children! They offer free admission and free parking so get out and enjoy the fun! Have a ... Read more about this.
- Pool Opening! March 24th, 2014: Hello Bridges Residents, The Bridges of Summerville pool opens every year for weekends-only in the month April and will open April 5th this year. Pool hours are from sunrise to sunset. Additionally, the Association will open the pool during the week for Spring Break, which this year will fall on Monday, April 14th through Friday, April ... Read more about this.
- Oakbrook Civic Association NEWS March 20th, 2014: From: “Jackson, Bob” Date: March 16, 2014 at 3:19:20 PM EDT Subject: Oakbrook Civic Association NEWS Hello all, There was a very productive meeting of the Oakbrook Civic Association last Thursday. I want to give a special thanks to the energized group that came out and are ready to be involved jump starting the new vision for Oakbrook. There were ... Read more about this.
- New Community Manager March 07th, 2014: Hello Bridges Residents, I am writing to make you aware that Natalie Kearney will be relocating to California and I will serve as your new Community Manager. I look forward to working with you and assisting in anyway I can. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org and my coordinator, Tina, at email@example.com. For general questions you may email firstname.lastname@example.org or ... Read more about this.
- Frozen Branches! February 12th, 2014: We are getting widespread reports all over the Tri-County area primarily Summerville and Ladson that branches are falling from frozen trees. We will have maintenance crews out as soon as possible to clear this up, weather permitting… Reports are that the weather concerns will continue through Thursday, February 13th… Just got word that school is ... Read more about this.
- A message from The Bridges regarding Community Clean-Up Day January 20th, 2014: This past Saturday morning, 18 Jan 2014, a few good neighbors got together for a cleanup day. I would like to THANK all the great people that came out to help and a special thanks to the Gardens HOA Board of Directors for approaching the Bridges HOA Board with the idea of having a joint community cleanup ... Read more about this.
- Next Quarterly Board Meeting Scheduled November 25th, 2013: The Bridges of Summerville will hold its next quarterly Board meeting on Tuesday, January 14th at 7:00pm at Perkins Restaurant on Old Trolley Rd. All homeowners are welcome to attend. Share this:FacebookLinkedInEmailGoogleTwitterPinterest Read more about this.
- Best Halloween Decoration Award Winners November 05th, 2013: Below are the winners of The Bridges’ 2013 Best Halloween Decoration awards. We congratulate these residents on a job well done and commend them for getting into the holiday spirit!!!! First place: 513 Beverly Dr. Second Place: 109 Catbriar Ct. Third Place: 104 Lakewood Dr. Share this:FacebookLinkedInEmailGoogleTwitterPinterest Read more about this.
- Happy Halloween!!! October 31st, 2013: With the Halloween festivities being celebrated tonight, we ask that you please drive with extra caution if entering or exiting the neighborhood and pass this on to other members in your household who may be out and about this evening. There will be lots of children on foot, in strollers, wagons, etc. as they roam the ... Read more about this.
- Bridges Quarterly Board Meeting October 02nd, 2013: We are happy to announce the next quarterly board meeting of The Bridges of Summerville will be held on Wednesday, October 9th at 7pm at Perkins Restaurant on Old Trolley Rd. All homeowners are welcome to attend. Share this:FacebookLinkedInEmailGoogleTwitterPinterest Read more about this.
- Fall sounds breaking the peace in your neighborhood? September 18th, 2013: Fall… Coming soon to a community near you… The wonderful time of year where you can open your windows and enjoy cool breezes and the sweet song of your neighbor’s dog who NEVER shuts up. Sound disappointingly familiar? If so, the first line of approach is to talk with your neighbor… It’s a neighborhood, right? If that ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Preparedness September 03rd, 2013: As a friendly reminder, hurricane season is in full swing. You can visit the following News 2 website for tips and information on hurricanes and hurricane preparedness: http://www.counton2.com/story/21288372/general-information. Share this:FacebookLinkedInEmailGoogleTwitterPinterest Read more about this.
Feedback or Suggestions?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.
o Question: Do I need approval to construct a fence, shed, or make exterior changes to my home? Answer: Yes,
all changes to the exterior of the property needs to be submitted to the ARC for review and you must receive written approval prior to commencement. You can contact The Bridges ARC via email at BridgesARC@gmail.com and a complete set of ARC Guidelines are included on this website for additional information.
o Question: Where can I get a copy of the Covenants and Restrictions? Answer: Contact our Support Team at 843-795-8484 or email at email@example.com. The Covenants and Restrictions are also posted at CMGCharleston.com as well as the website along with the bylaws.