This is the web page for The Bridges of Summerville. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information.
If you would like to request a copy of any Community documents that are not available on this site (such as minutes, newsletters, etc.) please Follow this link.
Please check back often. In the meantime, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Online Payment Options:
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by The Bridges of Summerville POA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $40.00 payable to The Bridges of Summerville. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Gator Sighted on Heritage Lakes March 14th, 2018: Please be aware that a alligator has been spotted on Heritage lake area and Gator Getters has been contacted to test for aggression. If they deem the animal to be aggressive, the reptile will be removed from the property. In the meantime, please be careful in that area. Do not attempt to interact with this reptile. Read more about this.
- Bylaw Review Committee Volunteers March 09th, 2018: Dear Owner(s): The HOA Board is seeking volunteers to serve on the bylaws review committee. This committee would be chaired by a current board member and the main goal and responsibility of this committee would be to review the bylaws for recommended revisions through the amendment process. The Board is looking for a few individuals who ... Read more about this.
- Community Update – Landscaping March 08th, 2018: Just a quick note to let you know that Alex Landscaping will be providing your community landscaping services. This will be done on Wednesday. Read more about this.
- Pond Repairs March 06th, 2018: The ponds at Orchard Park and Creekbend will be repaired from erosion within the next 2-3 weeks by US Aquatics Weed service. As more details and timeline is planned I will update the blog Read more about this.
- Playground Inspections February 26th, 2018: Your Board at Work: The Bridges Playgrounds: After noticing some signs of aging at both parks, the parks are going to be professionally inspected to determine what needs to be fixed or replaced. We will provide more information once we receive the inspection reports. Read more about this.
- Landscape Issues February 15th, 2018: With the recent rains and warmer temps the landscapers have reported seeing some turf weeds popping up at The Bridges. They have this listed to be sprayed in the few weeks. Read more about this.
- Covenant Reminder February 09th, 2018: Boats are not to be stored on the property at any time. If you are cleaning them onsite that is ok but they are not allowed to be stored at your home. Read more about this.
- Bridges of Summerville – Put Away All Holiday Decorations by Feb. 12th February 05th, 2018: PLEASE BE NOTIFIED!! It’s time to put away any holiday decorations from the exterior of your home. Please remove and store prior to Feb. 12th. Violations will be issued to any home still displaying decorations after that date. ... Read more about this.
- Importance of Cleaning Up Behind Your Pet January 18th, 2018: Why Pick up Dog Poop? The Dangers of Dog Feces Why Pick up Dog Poop? “I pay taxes, why should I have to pick up dog poop?” “It’s like fertilizer – it’s good to let is stay there!” “Dogs are part of nature – letting their poop stay on the ground is natural, too.” Have you heard, or even thought, ... Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Scheduled January 17th, 2018: This meeting is scheduled for February 20th at 6:30PM. All meeting information that was mailed to each homeowner can be found at the link below. bridges-of-summerville-2018-annual-meeting-info Read more about this.
- January Board Meeting January 15th, 2018: Reminder the Board meeting is tonight at the Perkins restaurant on Old Trolley at 6:30PM? Read more about this.
- Freeze Protection January 02nd, 2018: How to Deal with Frozen Pipes Disconnect and drain garden hoses. Cover outside faucets with insulating foam covers. Turn off water to outside faucets, if available, and open valves on faucets to allow them to drain. Turn off sprinkler system and blow compressed air through the lines to drain them. Close or cover foundation vents under house and windows to ... Read more about this.
- Bridges of Summerville Pool Closed for the Season October 04th, 2017: Dear Homeowners, The pool has been closed as of today (10/3/2017) due to minimal use and in preparation of the coming repairs needed. The pool will be closed for the season. Read more about this.
- Bridges of Summerville POOL CLOSED until 3pm 8/12/17 August 11th, 2017: ATTENTION BRIDGES OF SUMMERVILLE RESIDENTS Due to a fecal incident in your community pool DHEC requires that the pool be closed and treated for 24 hours. The Pool will reopen at 3:00pm Please note that for the younger, non-potty trained children that SWIM DIAPERS ARE REQUIRED BEFORE ENTERING THE POOL. Read more about this.
- Pool Is Closed – Fecal Incident – Bridges of Summerville August 11th, 2017: ATTENTION BRIDGES OF SUMMERVILLE RESIDENTS Due to a fecal incident in your community pool DHEC requires that the pool be closed and treated for 24 hours. The Pool will reopen at 3:00pm Please note that for the younger, non-potty trained children that SWIM DIAPERS ARE REQUIRED BEFORE ENTERING THE POOL. Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.
Bridges Frequently Asked Questions
o Question: Who should I contact when I see something suspicious, cars speeding through the neighborhood, cars running stop signs, people using the amenity center, playground, or common areas that do not live in The Bridges of Summerville? Answer: You should call the Summerville Police Department at (843) 871-2463 or if it is an emergency call 911.
o Question: Who should I contact to report a Covenants & Restrictions violation, ask a questions about the Covenants & Restrictions, or a general question about The Bridges of Summerville? Answer: Contact our Support Team at 843-795-8484 or email at email@example.com
o Question: Do I need approval to construct a fence, shed, or make exterior changes to my home? Answer: Yes,
all changes to the exterior of the property needs to be submitted to the ARC for review and you must receive written approval prior to commencement. You can contact The Bridges ARC via email at Bridges@nullcmgcharleston.com and a complete set of ARC Guidelines are included on this website for additional information.
o Question: Where can I get a copy of the Covenants and Restrictions? Answer: Contact our Support Team at 843-795-8484 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Covenants and Restrictions are also posted at CMGCharleston.com as well as the website along with the bylaws.