This is the web page for Cane Bay Plantation. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
The budget may also be obtained by e-mail.
Cane Bay Plantation Covenants
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Entrance Water Feature September 05th, 2017: Dear Residents: The entry water feature will be emptied later today in preparation for cleaning and the potential of Hurricane Irma heading this way. On behalf of Cane Bay Plantation Association Read more about this.
- The Market at Cane Bay August 11th, 2017: Dear Cane Bay Residents: The commercial area at the front of the community is pleased to announce the following additions. — Reagin Orthodontics and Edward Jones are now open. — Lowcountry Eye Care opens this month. — Japan Karate Institute opens this fall. On behalf of the Cane Bay Plantation Homeowners Association Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Cane Bay Plantation November 02nd, 2016: Dear Cane Bay Residents, I am excited to report that proposals for replacement of dead trees along the Boulevard have been approved. Replacement trees have been ordered and tentatively scheduled for installation at the end of this month. The trails near the elementary and middles schools belong to Berkeley County School District however, we are working ... Read more about this.
- Aftermath October 11th, 2016: Dear Residents, I hope you and your families are safe. Community Management Group staff was onsite Sunday to assess storm damage and Association related concerns. All issues/concerns will be addressed and work orders will be submitted and prioritized. We are grateful for the expected sunshine this week, as many contractors will have a backlog of work. The ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Cane Bay Plantation – Letter from the Developer 9/23/16 September 29th, 2016: CANE BAY LAKES, LLC 502 King Street Charleston, SC 29403 (843) 723-6262 September 23, 2016 Dear concerned Cane Bay Owners, The Gramling Brothers management team and Community Management Group have spent the last several days analyzing ongoing issues with the Cane Bay Plantation entry water feature. We have consulted with a licensed aquatic specialist, and together we have formulated a new, more aggressive ... Read more about this.
- Neighborly Announcement September 16th, 2016: The Association has been asked to share this information with you and your neighbors. This is a huge opportunity to learn more about Volvo and to ask questions.Volvo.docx Read more about this.
- Cane Bay Plantation Entrance September 16th, 2016: Good Afternoon, Please see attached a letter from the Cane Bay Plantation Neighborhood Association Developer/Board of Directors pertaining to the entrance feature and dead trees along Cane Bay Boulevard. Your continued patience is greatly appreciated.Gramling Owner Letter 9-16-16.pdf Read more about this.
- Cane Bay Entrance September 12th, 2016: As promised, the latest update today from the development group is that they will be in touch with Cane Bay owners later this week with a plan of action for the entry feature. They have been discussing several options and will be setting a future plan. Read more about this.
- Cane Bay Plantation Entrance August 29th, 2016: Cane Bay Neighbors, As you are all aware, the functionality of the beautifully designed entrance feature has not been as it was planned. Results have been less than desirable. It is actually scheduled to be pressure washed and skimmed for debris and algae this week. The pressure washing is usually on a quarterly basis and the skimming ... Read more about this.
- Cane Bay Plantation August 02nd, 2016: Dear Cane Bay Residents: The Association has been notified of several incidents along the trails throughout the community, golf carts being the most notable. There have been complaints of underage drivers, walkers and bikers almost being hit, in one instance an individual was hit. Please note that South Carolina Law dictates that golf carts are to ... Read more about this.
- Cane Bay Plantation July 25th, 2016: We are thrilled to share the news that Cane Bay has been ranked the #8 top selling community in the nation! Congratulations on being a part of a wonderful community! Read more about this.
- Overflow of Entrance Fountain Ponds April 22nd, 2016: Please be informed, the entrance fountain ponds have been drained for cleaning and are being refilled. You will see the water refilling, and the overflow draining into the road throughout the evening. Please do not be alarmed by the water flowing, as it is normal for this procedure and the contractors are aware. Read more about this.
- Cane Bay Boulevard Fire Hydrant Painting April 19th, 2016: The Association was informed that Berkeley County Water & Sewer will be painting the Fire Hydrants on Cane Bay Blvd in approximately 2 months. Thank you, Krista Westbury Senior Portfolio Manager Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.