This is the web page for Cane Bay Plantation. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
The budget may also be obtained by e-mail.
Cane Bay Plantation Covenants
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Cane Bay Plantation November 02nd, 2016: Dear Cane Bay Residents, I am excited to report that proposals for replacement of dead trees along the Boulevard have been approved. Replacement trees have been ordered and tentatively scheduled for installation at the end of this month. The trails near the elementary and middles schools belong to Berkeley County School District however, we are working ... Read more about this.
- Aftermath October 11th, 2016: Dear Residents, I hope you and your families are safe. Community Management Group staff was onsite Sunday to assess storm damage and Association related concerns. All issues/concerns will be addressed and work orders will be submitted and prioritized. We are grateful for the expected sunshine this week, as many contractors will have a backlog of work. The ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Cane Bay Plantation – Letter from the Developer 9/23/16 September 29th, 2016: CANE BAY LAKES, LLC 502 King Street Charleston, SC 29403 (843) 723-6262 September 23, 2016 Dear concerned Cane Bay Owners, The Gramling Brothers management team and Community Management Group have spent the last several days analyzing ongoing issues with the Cane Bay Plantation entry water feature. We have consulted with a licensed aquatic specialist, and together we have formulated a new, more aggressive ... Read more about this.
- Neighborly Announcement September 16th, 2016: The Association has been asked to share this information with you and your neighbors. This is a huge opportunity to learn more about Volvo and to ask questions.Volvo.docx Read more about this.
- Cane Bay Plantation Entrance September 16th, 2016: Good Afternoon, Please see attached a letter from the Cane Bay Plantation Neighborhood Association Developer/Board of Directors pertaining to the entrance feature and dead trees along Cane Bay Boulevard. Your continued patience is greatly appreciated.Gramling Owner Letter 9-16-16.pdf Read more about this.
- Cane Bay Entrance September 12th, 2016: As promised, the latest update today from the development group is that they will be in touch with Cane Bay owners later this week with a plan of action for the entry feature. They have been discussing several options and will be setting a future plan. Read more about this.
- Cane Bay Plantation Entrance August 29th, 2016: Cane Bay Neighbors, As you are all aware, the functionality of the beautifully designed entrance feature has not been as it was planned. Results have been less than desirable. It is actually scheduled to be pressure washed and skimmed for debris and algae this week. The pressure washing is usually on a quarterly basis and the skimming ... Read more about this.
- Cane Bay Plantation August 02nd, 2016: Dear Cane Bay Residents: The Association has been notified of several incidents along the trails throughout the community, golf carts being the most notable. There have been complaints of underage drivers, walkers and bikers almost being hit, in one instance an individual was hit. Please note that South Carolina Law dictates that golf carts are to ... Read more about this.
- Cane Bay Plantation July 25th, 2016: We are thrilled to share the news that Cane Bay has been ranked the #8 top selling community in the nation! Congratulations on being a part of a wonderful community! Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- Overflow of Entrance Fountain Ponds April 22nd, 2016: Please be informed, the entrance fountain ponds have been drained for cleaning and are being refilled. You will see the water refilling, and the overflow draining into the road throughout the evening. Please do not be alarmed by the water flowing, as it is normal for this procedure and the contractors are aware. Read more about this.
- Cane Bay Boulevard Fire Hydrant Painting April 19th, 2016: The Association was informed that Berkeley County Water & Sewer will be painting the Fire Hydrants on Cane Bay Blvd in approximately 2 months. Thank you, Krista Westbury Senior Portfolio Manager Read more about this.
- Cane Bay Fire Station Meeting 4/9/16 9:30am April 08th, 2016: The Association apologizes for the short notice, but they just received notification that Cane Bay Owners are invited to a meeting regarding plans for the new fire department. The meeting will be held on April 9, 2016 at 9:30am located at Cane Bay Elementary School. The purpose of this meeting is for the public to ... Read more about this.
- Cane Bay Plantation March 04th, 2016: The Association has received complaints regarding ongoing construction in various parts of Cane Bay Plantation. The Association contacted Berkeley County and they were informed that construction can take place between the ours of 6am and 10pm. You may contact the Zoning Department at 719-4095 as there are restrictions for noise. Krista Westbury Senior Portfolio Manager Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.