This is the web page for Carolina Bay. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information. A community calendar is online as well.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Carolina Bay POA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $25.00 payable to Carolina Bay. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Covenants and Restrictions
Covenant Amendment 1
Covenant Amendment 2
Covenant Amendment 3
Covenant Amendment 4
Covenant Supplemental Declaration 1
Covenant Supplemental Declaration 2
Covenant Supplemental Declaration 3
Covenant Supplemental Declaration 4
Covenant Supplemental Declaration 5
Covenant Supplemental Declaration 6
Carolina Bay ARB Form
ARB Guidelines Creekside
ARB Guidelines Cypress Community
ARB Guidelines Essex Single Family
ARB Guidelines Rice Field
ARB Guidelines Salt Grass
ARB Guidelines Tidewater Community
ARB Guidelines PH 5 Fence Plan
ARB Guidelines SG Fence Styles
ARB Guidelines Oakhurst
Approved Trash Screen Examples
Application to Reserve Cypress Pavilion
Application to Reserve Essex Pavilion
Application to Reserve Carolina Bay Community Park
Application to Reserve Ricefield Pavilion
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Carolina Bay Pool Information March 28th, 2017: The pools are scheduled to open April 1st! Use of amenities are regulated by a card access system on the gate. Magnetic access cards/fobs have been issued to owners with current accounts. If your account is delinquent, you must bring your account current before receiving your access card for privileges to the amenity. If your ... Read more about this.
- Carolina Bay – Garbage/Recycling Cans Friendly Reminder March 15th, 2017: Hello Carolina Bay Residents, Just a quick reminder to please store garbage cans and recycling bins inside fences or garages and screen from view of streets and alleyways. Please reference Article 11, Section G of the Covenants for Carolina Bay POA. Many residents received courtesy letters regarding their trash cans last week, and while the Association ... Read more about this.
- Warm Weather + Grubs = Moles! January 20th, 2017: Moles are out and about! What does this mean for your community? The following is an excerpt from our in-house horticulturalist, Mike Ferrazzano: Moles are and have been an ongoing problem in landscape. When temperatures drop in the fall, moles are out in full force to find as much food as possible. Now that temperatures have warmed up as ... Read more about this.
- Carolina Bay Social Committee Member Drive January 13th, 2017: Attention Carolina Bay/Essex! We are looking for a few good neighbors! The Carolina Bay Social Committee is in need of some additional members for the committee. If you are motivated, organized and can get things done, we need you! The CBSC is holding an informal drop in for you to find out more info from the existing ... Read more about this.
- Woof! Clean Up After Your Pet Reminder! January 11th, 2017: ATTENTION ALL PET OWNER’S! Just a friendly reminder. Please Pick Up After Your Pet. It doesn’t take much to remember that we have pets in our community. In fact, if you don’t watch your step, you’re liable to step in one such reminder! Besides being unsightly and smelly, animal waste can be hazardous to the health of ... Read more about this.
- Happy Holidays! December 22nd, 2016: Hello owners, I want to wish you all a happy holiday season! I hope you enjoy some time together with friends and family and hope there are tons of laughs and fun. Just a reminder – the CMG office will be closed on Friday, December 23rd and also on Monday, December 26th. Happy holidays, everyone! All the best, Liz Geary Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Extinguish Gas Lanterns and Secure Outdoor Items October 05th, 2016: Carolina Bay Owners, As the threat of Hurricane conditions draws near, please make sure you extinguish any gas lanterns you may have on your property. Also, please make sure to secure any outdoor lighting, outdoor living furniture or other items that may cause damage or become a safety hazard. Please be safe whether you are staying or ... Read more about this.
- Carolina Bay Town Hall Meeting September 09th, 2016: Carolina Bay Owners, In an effort to acknowledge your questions, comments and concerns, A Town hall Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, September 21st at 6:30pm at the park. This will also be an opportunity for the new Neighborhood Representative Committee to be introduced. The purpose of the committee is to give the owners a voice and ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- Pond Maintenance Update! April 21st, 2016: Read more about this.
- Community Yard Sale Date has been set! March 17th, 2016: Read more about this.
- Don’t miss the Easter Bunny this Saturday, March 12th March 11th, 2016: Read more about this.
- Save the Date!!! The Easter Festival is coming! February 09th, 2016: Read more about this.
- Carolina Bay – Changes for Yard Debris Collection January 19th, 2016: The City of Charleston and Carolina Waste Services are announcing improvements to the collection schedule of garbage, yard debris and bulk waste in your neighborhood, street or area. Beginning February 1, 2016, streamlined same-day pick up service for GARBAGE (garbage in carts) and YARD DEBRIS (leaves/yard waste in brown paper bags & small limbs stacked no ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.