This is the web page for Carolina Park Townhomes. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Amenities – The Carolina Park amenities are managed and maintained by the Master Association, Carolina Park HOA. For information regarding Carolina Park amenities, please visit www.carolinapark.com.
Upload your ARC application here.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
- Landscaping and Rain August 03rd, 2018: Landscaping During Rains and Storm Season Due to the recent rains, landscaping maintenance may be effected. Mowing, chemical applications, irrigation, and accelerated plant growth including weeds, are some of the effects of these rains. Rains have an effect on the overall look of the community. Periods of rain and sun are optimal for weed growth. These periods ... Read more about this.
- Spring is Here! April 03rd, 2018: Dear Homeowners, CMG and your HOA Board would like to let everyone know that spring is upon us and with that there are some community reminders they would like to send out to everyone to help the community look its best and make sure that everyone is abiding by the governing documents. First off please remember that ... Read more about this.
- MPW – Working Together to Protect Your Water System: A Message from General Manager Clay Duffie January 05th, 2018: Mount Pleasant Waterworks’ Operators are continuing to work around the clock to monitor and manage our water resources. Due to the winter storm, we are experiencing extreme water demands. As we move through the next few days water lines will begin to thaw; we expect customers to experience leaks in their irrigation systems and water ... Read more about this.
- Reminder to help prevent slip and falls on sidewalks and concrete during winter weather January 05th, 2018: Many of us are not used to this weather. It was brought to my attention that a reminder about protecting yourself against falls on sidewalks, etc would be beneficial. These are tips found on the internet (which is all truthful-LOL) Please review these and be careful under our weather warms up. A high percentage of these occur ... Read more about this.
- How to Deal with Frozen Pipes January 02nd, 2018: Disconnect and drain garden hoses. Cover outside faucets with insulating foam covers. Turn off water to outside faucets, if available, and open valves on faucets to allow them to drain. Turn off sprinkler system and blow compressed air through the lines to drain them. Close or cover foundation vents under house and windows to basements. Close garage doors. Insulate exposed pipes ... Read more about this.
- Important Winter Weather Information December 29th, 2017: Winter has arrived again here in Charleston, SC! The temperatures will be dropping into freezing temperatures within the next few days. Please take notice of the procedures below to help prevent FROZEN PIPES! What’s worse than a major home maintenance disaster? How about several major home maintenance disasters at once? For the quarter-million families who have ... Read more about this.
- Mosquitoes! September 25th, 2017: Recent rains and the slow movement of water through ill-maintained wetlands are creating favorable conditions for mosquitoes. Dorchester and Charleston counties provide control-spraying. This link provides a summary of Dorchester County’s abatement services and an online form for requesting abatement services. https://www.dorchestercountysc.gov/services/code-enforcement/mosquito-control/request-mosquito-spraying If you live in Charleston County, this link provides an online request for service: http://www.charlestoncounty.org/departments/public-works/work-order-request.php Read more about this.
- Hazard Weather September 21st, 2017: Hazard Weather Guide Hurricanes and storms are taking their toll upon the United States and Hurricane Maria is on it’s way. While we wish for the best for everyone involved in these storms it’s important that we take a moment to make sure we are prepared for a similar event. Watches and Warnings (What do they mean?) Watch ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Irma September 06th, 2017: Attention Carolina Park Townhomes Residents: With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items on the decks, patios, porches and fronts of all units. Unsecured ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- News letter for May May 25th, 2017: Carolina Park Community & Riverside Associations The latest news from your neighborhood Please take a moment to catch up on everything that’s happening at Carolina Park and why the best of Mount Pleasant living just keeps getting better! Welcome Sweetwater Pools to Carolina Park Please join us in welcoming Sweetwater Pools! In order to better serve the needs ... Read more about this.
- Street Light Out ? February 15th, 2017: If you have a street light out, this is what you can do. Send me the following information: the address of the closest home and the pole number. Email is the best way to pass this information. Once I have spoken to SCE&G the light will be repaired within five days. Read more about this.
- Paying your Home Owners Association Assessment December 20th, 2016: There are several ways to pay your HOA Assessment. Which ever is easiest for you. ≈ Where to send your checks for pay Carolina Park Townhomes HOA P.O. Box 1207 Commerce, GA. 30529 ≈ How to make your ... Read more about this.
- Cold Weather upon us December 08th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil such as WD-40 to ... Read more about this.
- Dry conditions in our area December 01st, 2016: Brush and grass fires can sometimes start from natural causes, like lightning. However, according to the National Fire Protection Association, these types of fires can often be prevented by following a few simple safety rules. General Prevention •Place cigarette butts in metal containers. •Do not throw them on the ground or into vegetation. •Leave fireworks to the ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates: