This is the web page for Carolina Park Townhomes. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Amenities – The Carolina Park amenities are managed and maintained by the Master Association, Carolina Park HOA. For information regarding Carolina Park amenities, please visit www.carolinapark.com.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
- MPW – Working Together to Protect Your Water System: A Message from General Manager Clay Duffie January 05th, 2018: Mount Pleasant Waterworks’ Operators are continuing to work around the clock to monitor and manage our water resources. Due to the winter storm, we are experiencing extreme water demands. As we move through the next few days water lines will begin to thaw; we expect customers to experience leaks in their irrigation systems and water ... Read more about this.
- Reminder to help prevent slip and falls on sidewalks and concrete during winter weather January 05th, 2018: Many of us are not used to this weather. It was brought to my attention that a reminder about protecting yourself against falls on sidewalks, etc would be beneficial. These are tips found on the internet (which is all truthful-LOL) Please review these and be careful under our weather warms up. A high percentage of these occur ... Read more about this.
- How to Deal with Frozen Pipes January 02nd, 2018: Disconnect and drain garden hoses. Cover outside faucets with insulating foam covers. Turn off water to outside faucets, if available, and open valves on faucets to allow them to drain. Turn off sprinkler system and blow compressed air through the lines to drain them. Close or cover foundation vents under house and windows to basements. Close garage doors. Insulate exposed pipes ... Read more about this.
- Important Winter Weather Information December 29th, 2017: Winter has arrived again here in Charleston, SC! The temperatures will be dropping into freezing temperatures within the next few days. Please take notice of the procedures below to help prevent FROZEN PIPES! What’s worse than a major home maintenance disaster? How about several major home maintenance disasters at once? For the quarter-million families who have ... Read more about this.
- Mosquitoes! September 25th, 2017: Recent rains and the slow movement of water through ill-maintained wetlands are creating favorable conditions for mosquitoes. Dorchester and Charleston counties provide control-spraying. This link provides a summary of Dorchester County’s abatement services and an online form for requesting abatement services. https://www.dorchestercountysc.gov/services/code-enforcement/mosquito-control/request-mosquito-spraying If you live in Charleston County, this link provides an online request for service: http://www.charlestoncounty.org/departments/public-works/work-order-request.php Read more about this.
- Hazard Weather September 21st, 2017: Hazard Weather Guide Hurricanes and storms are taking their toll upon the United States and Hurricane Maria is on it’s way. While we wish for the best for everyone involved in these storms it’s important that we take a moment to make sure we are prepared for a similar event. Watches and Warnings (What do they mean?) Watch ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Irma September 06th, 2017: Attention Carolina Park Townhomes Residents: With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items on the decks, patios, porches and fronts of all units. Unsecured ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- News letter for May May 25th, 2017: Carolina Park Community & Riverside Associations The latest news from your neighborhood Please take a moment to catch up on everything that’s happening at Carolina Park and why the best of Mount Pleasant living just keeps getting better! Welcome Sweetwater Pools to Carolina Park Please join us in welcoming Sweetwater Pools! In order to better serve the needs ... Read more about this.
- Street Light Out ? February 15th, 2017: If you have a street light out, this is what you can do. Send me the following information: the address of the closest home and the pole number. Email is the best way to pass this information. Once I have spoken to SCE&G the light will be repaired within five days. Read more about this.
- Paying your Home Owners Association Assessment December 20th, 2016: There are several ways to pay your HOA Assessment. Which ever is easiest for you. ≈ Where to send your checks for pay Carolina Park Townhomes HOA P.O. Box 1207 Commerce, GA. 30529 ≈ How to make your ... Read more about this.
- Cold Weather upon us December 08th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil such as WD-40 to ... Read more about this.
- Dry conditions in our area December 01st, 2016: Brush and grass fires can sometimes start from natural causes, like lightning. However, according to the National Fire Protection Association, these types of fires can often be prevented by following a few simple safety rules. General Prevention •Place cigarette butts in metal containers. •Do not throw them on the ground or into vegetation. •Leave fireworks to the ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Mosquito Control September 07th, 2016: CHARLESTON COUNTY, SC (WCSC) – Mosquito Control has announced that crews will be aerially inspecting and spraying standing water for aquatic stage mosquitoes throughout Charleston County. According to officials, the spraying will begin Wednesday, Sept. 7 through Sept. 12. The operation will be conducted between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m. Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates: