This is the web page for Carolina Park Townhomes. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Amenities – The Carolina Park amenities are managed and maintained by the Master Association, Carolina Park HOA. For information regarding Carolina Park amenities, please visit www.carolinapark.com.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
- Hazard Weather September 21st, 2017: Hazard Weather Guide Hurricanes and storms are taking their toll upon the United States and Hurricane Maria is on it’s way. While we wish for the best for everyone involved in these storms it’s important that we take a moment to make sure we are prepared for a similar event. Watches and Warnings (What do they mean?)Watch ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Irma September 06th, 2017: Attention Carolina Park Townhomes Residents: With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items on the decks, patios, porches and fronts of all units. Unsecured ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- News letter for May May 25th, 2017: Carolina Park Community & Riverside Associations The latest news from your neighborhood Please take a moment to catch up on everything that’s happening at Carolina Park and why the best of Mount Pleasant living just keeps getting better! Welcome Sweetwater Pools to Carolina Park Please join us in welcoming Sweetwater Pools! In order to better serve the needs ... Read more about this.
- Street Light Out ? February 15th, 2017: If you have a street light out, this is what you can do. Send me the following information: the address of the closest home and the pole number. Email is the best way to pass this information. Once I have spoken to SCE&G the light will be repaired within five days. Read more about this.
- Paying your Home Owners Association Assessment December 20th, 2016: There are several ways to pay your HOA Assessment. Which ever is easiest for you. ≈ Where to send your checks for pay Carolina Park Townhomes HOA P.O. Box 1207 Commerce, GA. 30529 ≈ How to make your ... Read more about this.
- Cold Weather upon us December 08th, 2016: Before Freezing WeatherWrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil such as WD-40 to ... Read more about this.
- Dry conditions in our area December 01st, 2016: Brush and grass fires can sometimes start from natural causes, like lightning. However, according to the National Fire Protection Association, these types of fires can often be prevented by following a few simple safety rules. General Prevention •Place cigarette butts in metal containers. •Do not throw them on the ground or into vegetation. •Leave fireworks to the ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Mosquito Control September 07th, 2016: CHARLESTON COUNTY, SC (WCSC) – Mosquito Control has announced that crews will be aerially inspecting and spraying standing water for aquatic stage mosquitoes throughout Charleston County. According to officials, the spraying will begin Wednesday, Sept. 7 through Sept. 12. The operation will be conducted between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m. Read more about this.
- Reporting Damage September 02nd, 2016: If you have damage or you see damage in the community please report it to CMG with your community’s email address and attach pictures if you can. I hope and pray that all are safe yet if something does happen and it is an emergency call 843-795-8484 listen for the prompts to get you to ... Read more about this.
- Communication with Management Company August 30th, 2016: For your convenience, if you have a question or a concern please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The system CMG now has in place will be able to respond faster to your question or concern. You can still call 843-795-8484 if you would like Read more about this.
- 2016 Pizza Pool Party and Pavilion Grand Opening July 06th, 2016: If you haven’t already done so, RSVP for the 2016 Carolina Park Pizza Pool Party and Pavilion Grand Opening, scheduled for Thursday, July 14th from 5-7pm by clinking on the below link. RSVP required no later than Tuesday so that an accurate amount of food is ordered. Pizza and salad will be served, the King of Pops will be handing ... Read more about this.
- Information about alligators and how to keep your family, your pets and yourself safe. June 17th, 2016: With the resent alligator incident in Orlando FL., I would like to share with you some information about alligators and how to keep your family, your pets and yourself safe. What is Considered a Nuisance Alligator? Not all alligators are considered nuisance alligators. The mere presence of an alligator does not qualify it as a nuisance, ... Read more about this.
- Standing Water in Community May 31st, 2016: Is standing water really dangerous? Standing water is a pool of water of any size that does not flow. It can occur after excessive rains, severe storms, from natural events but can also be caused by human induced methods such as an old bucket or abandoned swimming pool. Water that stops flowing in and of itself ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates: