This is the web page for Carrington Chase. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
To request meeting minutes for Carrington Chase, please click HERE.
Hurricane Information:2017 Hurricane Guide
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Community Updates – Carrington Chase April 09th, 2018: Carrington Chase Homeowners Good Afternoon, Please take some time to review a few items for your community. Spring As Spring come upon us, the Board of Directors would like to remind the homeowners of a few things. Please be sure to keep yard in a clean and orderly appearance. This will be a focus of CMG’s Enforcement Department throughout ... Read more about this.
- Carrington Chase – Mailbox to Kiosk Change Over February 05th, 2018: Hello Carrington Chase Homeowners, Please advise the postal service will stop delivering to the temporary mailboxes on Monday February 19th. Homeowners can pick up their mail kiosk keys at the sales office beginning February 2nd. If you have any questions please email email@example.com. Read more about this.
- Street Paving December 11th, 2017: Hello Carrington Chase Property Owners, The developer asks that all residents in Carrington Chase phase II to please remove all vehicles from the street before sunrise tomorrow morning Tuesday December 12th. A contractor will be paving the street and all cars must be off the road for the contractor to begin. If you have any questions ... Read more about this.
- Carrington Chase – Hurricane Emergency Plan September 07th, 2017: Hello Carrington Chase Property Owners, With Hurricane Irma looking to make its way towards the east coast, the board of your homeowner’s association wants to make sure everyone stays safe during the hurricane should it come to Charleston. Please see attached the 2017 South Carolina Hurricane Guide. This guide has important information regarding hurricane emergency contacts, ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Freezing Weather Tips December 07th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil such as WD-40 to ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.