This is the web page for Center Park Townhomes. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Online Payments may be set up for your community online or Set up ACH automatic payments via this paper form.
Center Park Townhomes Recorded Governing Documents
Center Park Townhomes Rules and Regulations
Center Park Maintenance Amendment
Center Park ARC Form
ACH Authorization Form for Direct PaymentsYou will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Labor Day Weekend Travel Safety Tips! September 01st, 2017: With Labor Day weekend ahead and it being the unofficial end of summer it is important to stay safe on the roads this upcoming weekend! The National Safety Council recommends these tips while traveling for the holidays: Buckle up on every trip in every seating position. Make sure children are properly restrained in the appropriate seats for ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Mosquito Information and Prevention April 20th, 2017: Mosquitoes Mosquitoes in South Carolina At least 61 different species of mosquitoes exist in South Carolina. The two-winged insects — whose name means “little fly” — are closely related to flies like gnats and no-see-ums. Mosquitoes are a pest that can cause itchy bites, but they can also cause more serious health issues like spreading diseases. The most ... Read more about this.
- Lawn Fungus January 03rd, 2017: Lawn Fungicide Preventing, Killing Fungus in Lawns Fungicide Prevention of Fungus Non-chemical Prevention of Fungus Plant Disease Products Lawn Pests Lawn Fungus: Dormant or Active? Most lawn fungus problems can be prevented by a combination of proper maintenance and the use of a good fungicide. Both methods of preventing fungi growth in lawns are important. Non-chemical Prevention of Fungus A healthy ... Read more about this.
- Freezing Weather Tips December 07th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil such as WD-40 to ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Community Information August 16th, 2016: I am the commanding officer of the Charleston Police Department’s Team 5, which serves the citizens of Daniel Island and the Cainhoy Peninsula. Please know that we are not only available to your residents in an emergency, but we are also enthusiastic about working with them to deter crime, to promote safety around their community, and ... Read more about this.
- What you need to know about ZIKA August 04th, 2016: With all the ZIKA virus information in the news, we thought it would be helpful to see real information and advice from the experts. We want you and your family to be safe and informed. Read more about this.
- Center Park and Masonary Information July 20th, 2016: Masonry.pdf Read more about this.
- Insurance Verifications July 07th, 2016: If you are in need of annual insurance verifications for your mortgage company, please email Brandy Maxey at bmaxey or call them at 843-549-7777. Read more about this.
- July 05th, 2016: Veterans with PTSD battle fireworks (Source: Military with PTSD) Although fireworks can be fun, unfortunately they act as a trigger for a number of veterans suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or PTSD. The surprising loud noises can send them into flash backs of the war. Advocates with Military with PTSD, an organization dedicated to helping military and veteran families understand ... Read more about this.
- Tree Tips July 01st, 2016: Read more about this.
- Insurance Inspection June 30th, 2016: Please note that on Tuesday, July 5th, a representative from AmRisc will be onsite just doing a exterior inspection for the wind and hail insurance policy. Read more about this.
- Important health updates regarding mosquitos June 15th, 2016: We’ve all seen that the World Health Organization declared a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC) because of clusters of microcephaly and other neurological disorders in some areas affected by Zika. Alarmingly, Zika virus can be spread from a pregnant woman to her fetus. CDC recommends special precautions for pregnant women! In February the ... Read more about this.
- Dump the Pump June 16th June 14th, 2016: Given your role as a neighborhood representative, I wanted to let you know that Thursday, June 16 is National Dump the Pump Day and the Charleston Area Regional Transportation Authority is leading the local effort to encourage alternative travel methods by offering free fares all day. Those unfamiliar with the bus system and who need to ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.