This is the web page for Central Commons. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT FOR CENTRAL COMMONS April 07th, 2017: Hello Central Commons owners, PLEASE make sure that your tenants get the information contained in this email! Tomorrow, Friday the 7th, repairs to the asphalt will be made in a few spots throughout the community. The vendor has already been out to mark the property. Vehicles need to be at least TWO PARKING SPACES away from the vendor’s ... Read more about this.
- Building 400 Pressure Washing April 07th, 2017: Hello residents of Building 400, In regards to the pressure washing in your community, we wanted to let you know that since your building is new, it will only be rinsed of pollen instead of pressure washed. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Read more about this.
- Central Commons Pressure Washing and Pine Straw April 07th, 2017: Hello Central Commons owners, The Association would like for you to know that pressure washing will be started next week on the 11th. Please make sure to remove anything off of your porches that you do not want to get wet. The vendor will notice all the buildings that will be serviced on the 10th. The service ... Read more about this.
- Central Commons Announcements January 25th, 2017: Important Gate Information: The Association is going to change the keypad code on January 30th! Please look for the new code in an e-mail and mailed copies of the announcements. Changing the code on a routine basis makes for better security. Community Accomplishments ● Irrigation Mapping: In order to make sure that the irrigation lines are working appropriately and ... Read more about this.
- Warm Weather + Grubs = Moles! January 20th, 2017: Moles are out and about! What does this mean for your community? The following is an excerpt from our in-house horticulturalist, Mike Ferrazzano: Moles are and have been an ongoing problem in landscape. When temperatures drop in the fall, moles are out in full force to find as much food as possible. Now that temperatures have warmed up as ... Read more about this.
- Woof! Clean Up After Your Pet Reminder! January 11th, 2017: ATTENTION ALL PET OWNER’S! Just a friendly reminder. Please Pick Up After Your Pet. It doesn’t take much to remember that we have pets in our community. In fact, if you don’t watch your step, you’re liable to step in one such reminder! Besides being unsightly and smelly, animal waste can be hazardous to the health of ... Read more about this.
- Happy Holidays! December 22nd, 2016: Hello owners, I want to wish you all a happy holiday season! I hope you enjoy some time together with friends and family and hope there are tons of laughs and fun. Just a reminder – the CMG office will be closed on Friday, December 23rd and also on Monday, December 26th. Happy holidays, everyone! All the best, Liz Geary Read more about this.
- Dorchester County Mosquito Control October 27th, 2016: Dorchester County Mosquito Control is aware of the increased mosquito activity following the rainfall and flooding that accompanied Hurricane Matthew. To address the increased mosquito population, Dorchester County Mosquito Control is using two trucks for ground spraying, 6 zones are sprayed per night, Monday-Friday from 9:00 PM to 5:00 AM. The two chemicals used for ground ... Read more about this.
- Community Fall Festival October 25th, 2016: Fall Festival Oct 29th @ the kids park 6:00 pm Costumes are welcome Bring a bag of candy for the treats table Weather Permitting @ 7:30 we will do a Movie under the Star. Monsters University Bring a blanket/chairs and snacks you love! In the field by the dog park/100 building. Please R.S.V.P to Kayla 217-816-4250 Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- paving, sealing and stripping job September 07th, 2016: The proposed plan for paving, sealing and stripping job, which will be tweaked as needed is coming this month. The contractor is planning on STARTING THE WEEK OF SEPT. 18TH OR SEPT. 25TH. He will give us advanced notice. The Board of Directors will be placing NOTICES on doors advising that the seal coating and parking ... Read more about this.
- Reporting Damage September 02nd, 2016: If you have damage or you see damage in the community please report it to CMG with your community’s email address and attach pictures if you can. I hope and pray that all are safe yet if something does happen and it is an emergency call 843-795-8484 listen for the prompts to get you to ... Read more about this.
- Communication with Management Company August 30th, 2016: For your convenience, if you have a question or a concern please email: CentralCommons@nullcmgcharleston.com. The system CMG now has in place will be able to respond faster to your question or concern. You can still call 843-795-8484 if you would like Read more about this.
- Information about alligators and how to keep your family, your pets and yourself safe. June 17th, 2016: With the resent alligator incident in Orlando FL., I would like to share with you some information about alligators and how to keep your family, your pets and yourself safe. What is Considered a Nuisance Alligator? Not all alligators are considered nuisance alligators. The mere presence of an alligator does not qualify it as a nuisance, ... Read more about this.
- Standing Water in Community May 31st, 2016: Is standing water really dangerous? Standing water is a pool of water of any size that does not flow. It can occur after excessive rains, severe storms, from natural events but can also be caused by human induced methods such as an old bucket or abandoned swimming pool. Water that stops flowing in and of itself ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.