This is the web page for Central Commons. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top.
Central Commons Governing Documents OCR
Central Commons ARC Review Form
Rules and Regulations with Resolutions
June 4, 2018 Board Meeting Minutes
Proposed Bylaws for Central Commons
Upload your ARC application here.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Board and Manager Changes February 01st, 2018: Good Morning Members of Central Commons, My name is Leidy Gray and I would like to introduce myself as the newly assigned community Manager. I will be working alongside Krista Westbury as the Management Director, and Shannon Alexander as the Coordinator. As the newly assigned manager of your community, I look forward to working with you ... Read more about this.
- More Helpful Winter Weather Tips! January 05th, 2018: Homeowners, Welcome to Snow Day Part Three! Many of us are not used to this weather. It was brought to my attention that a reminder about protecting yourself against falls on sidewalks, etc would be beneficial. Please review these and be careful under our weather warms up. A high percentage of these occur in parking lots. Obviously, during ... Read more about this.
- Central Commons Updates and Information September 20th, 2017: Good afternoon owners, Don’t forget that the annual meeting for Central Commons is next Wednesday, September 27th! Please turn in your proxy if you have not done so already. Remember to submit a candidate form if you are thinking about running for an open position on the Board of Directors. Don’t have a proxy? Let us ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Irma – Central Commons September 07th, 2017: Good afternoon owners, With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to notify the community that preparations are in affect for the common areas. The gates will be opened, secured, and the power turned off in order to protect the gate and allow owners to easily enter and leave. We also wanted to ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT FOR CENTRAL COMMONS April 07th, 2017: Hello Central Commons owners, PLEASE make sure that your tenants get the information contained in this email! Tomorrow, Friday the 7th, repairs to the asphalt will be made in a few spots throughout the community. The vendor has already been out to mark the property. Vehicles need to be at least TWO PARKING SPACES away from the vendor’s ... Read more about this.
- Building 400 Pressure Washing April 07th, 2017: Hello residents of Building 400, In regards to the pressure washing in your community, we wanted to let you know that since your building is new, it will only be rinsed of pollen instead of pressure washed. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Read more about this.
- Central Commons Pressure Washing and Pine Straw April 07th, 2017: Hello Central Commons owners, The Association would like for you to know that pressure washing will be started next week on the 11th. Please make sure to remove anything off of your porches that you do not want to get wet. The vendor will notice all the buildings that will be serviced on the 10th. The service ... Read more about this.
- Central Commons Announcements January 25th, 2017: Important Gate Information: The Association is going to change the keypad code on January 30th! Please look for the new code in an e-mail and mailed copies of the announcements. Changing the code on a routine basis makes for better security. Community Accomplishments ● Irrigation Mapping: In order to make sure that the irrigation lines are working appropriately and ... Read more about this.
- Warm Weather + Grubs = Moles! January 20th, 2017: Moles are out and about! What does this mean for your community? The following is an excerpt from our in-house horticulturalist, Mike Ferrazzano: Moles are and have been an ongoing problem in landscape. When temperatures drop in the fall, moles are out in full force to find as much food as possible. Now that temperatures have warmed up as ... Read more about this.
- Woof! Clean Up After Your Pet Reminder! January 11th, 2017: ATTENTION ALL PET OWNER’S! Just a friendly reminder. Please Pick Up After Your Pet. It doesn’t take much to remember that we have pets in our community. In fact, if you don’t watch your step, you’re liable to step in one such reminder! Besides being unsightly and smelly, animal waste can be hazardous to the health of ... Read more about this.
- Happy Holidays! December 22nd, 2016: Hello owners, I want to wish you all a happy holiday season! I hope you enjoy some time together with friends and family and hope there are tons of laughs and fun. Just a reminder – the CMG office will be closed on Friday, December 23rd and also on Monday, December 26th. Happy holidays, everyone! All the best, Liz Geary Read more about this.
- Dorchester County Mosquito Control October 27th, 2016: Dorchester County Mosquito Control is aware of the increased mosquito activity following the rainfall and flooding that accompanied Hurricane Matthew. To address the increased mosquito population, Dorchester County Mosquito Control is using two trucks for ground spraying, 6 zones are sprayed per night, Monday-Friday from 9:00 PM to 5:00 AM. The two chemicals used for ground ... Read more about this.
- Community Fall Festival October 25th, 2016: Fall Festival Oct 29th @ the kids park 6:00 pm Costumes are welcome Bring a bag of candy for the treats table Weather Permitting @ 7:30 we will do a Movie under the Star. Monsters University Bring a blanket/chairs and snacks you love! In the field by the dog park/100 building. Please R.S.V.P to Kayla 217-816-4250 Read more about this.
- paving, sealing and stripping job September 07th, 2016: The proposed plan for paving, sealing and stripping job, which will be tweaked as needed is coming this month. The contractor is planning on STARTING THE WEEK OF SEPT. 18TH OR SEPT. 25TH. He will give us advanced notice. The Board of Directors will be placing NOTICES on doors advising that the seal coating and parking ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.