This is the web page for Chelsea Park. Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
If you would like a copy of your meeting minutes click the link below:
If you would like a copy of your budget click the link below:
The Board has approved use of matching fiber cement siding materials subject to ARB pre-approval.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
- ***HOA Board Meeting*** September 26th, 2017: A board meeting has been scheduled for October 3rd., 2017 at Mt. Pleasant Water Works. Meeting will begin at 6:30p.m. Read more about this.
- Board Members Meeting Oct. 3rd September 25th, 2017: Dear Owners, The next Chelsea Park Board Members Meeting will be held October 3rd at 6:30pm at Mt. Pleasant Water Works, 1619 Rifle Range Rd. Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464. Read more about this.
- Chelsea Park next scheduled Board meeting August 28th, 2017: The next Board meeting has been re-scheduled for September 5th. 6:30 at M. Pleasant Water Works. Property owners are always welcome to attend as observers at all board meetings. Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Mosquito Abatement May 02nd, 2017: Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Aerial Operations Notification: Charleston County Mosquito Control may be aerially inspecting and treating standing water for aquatic stage mosquitoes throughout the County of Charleston April 30, 2017 through May 6, 2017. These operations will be conducted between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. These operations target sites with standing water in open ... Read more about this.
- Alligator Safety April 21st, 2017: Your Association would like to provide some key points in references to being save around alligators! How to Be Safe Around Alligators ~From Savannah River Ecology Laboratory – Herpetology Program Being safe around alligators is straightforward. Concerns about having negative encounters with alligators can largely be dissolved with common sense and an understanding of alligator behavior. To put ... Read more about this.
- Mosquito Information and Prevention April 20th, 2017: Mosquitoes Mosquitoes in South Carolina At least 61 different species of mosquitoes exist in South Carolina. The two-winged insects — whose name means “little fly” — are closely related to flies like gnats and no-see-ums. Mosquitoes are a pest that can cause itchy bites, but they can also cause more serious health issues like spreading diseases. The most ... Read more about this.
- Lawn Fungus January 03rd, 2017: Lawn Fungicide Preventing, Killing Fungus in Lawns Fungicide Prevention of Fungus Non-chemical Prevention of Fungus Plant Disease Products Lawn Pests Lawn Fungus: Dormant or Active? Most lawn fungus problems can be prevented by a combination of proper maintenance and the use of a good fungicide. Both methods of preventing fungi growth in lawns are important. Non-chemical Prevention of Fungus A healthy ... Read more about this.
- Freezing Weather Tips December 07th, 2016: Before Freezing WeatherWrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil such as WD-40 to ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Open Meeting Presentation Tonight! September 14th, 2016: During the Open Meeting tonight, Wednesday August 14th at 6:30, Palmetto Solar will be doing a presentation for the Chelsea Park community! Don’t forget that the meeting will be held at the Mt. Pleasant Waterworks Public Meeting Room. We hope to see you there! Read more about this.
- Open Quarterly Meeting September 14th! September 12th, 2016: The Chelsea Park Open Quarterly Meeting will be September 14th at 6:30 at the Mt. Pleasant Waterworks Office on Riffle Range Rd. Read more about this.
- What you need to know about ZIKA August 04th, 2016: With all the ZIKA virus information in the news, we thought it would be helpful to see real information and advice from the experts. We want you and your family to be safe and informed.Read more about this.
- July 05th, 2016: Veterans with PTSD battle fireworks(Source: Military with PTSD) Although fireworks can be fun, unfortunately they act as a trigger for a number of veterans suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or PTSD. The surprising loud noises can send them into flash backs of the war. Advocates with Military with PTSD, an organization dedicated to helping military and veteran families understand ... Read more about this.
- Tree Tips July 01st, 2016: Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.