This is the web page for Chelsea Park. Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
If you would like a copy of your meeting minutes click the link below:
If you would like a copy of your budget click the link below:
The Board has approved use of matching fiber cement siding materials subject to ARB pre-approval.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
- Board Meeting April 17th, 2018: There is a Board meeting in the park tomorrow night at 6:30PM. Read more about this.
- Postponed Board Meeting April 09th, 2018: The April Board Meeting is being postponed until next week. Once a date is verified an updated email and agenda will go out to the community. Read more about this.
- Pond Information April 06th, 2018: BEFORE YOU GET STARTED, EVERY RESIDENT MUST KNOW… Stormwater ponds are extremely important components of your community’s drainage system. They are designed to provide two critical services: -prevent flooding by suppressing surges of stormwater runoff that wash from lawns, buildings, and paved surfaces -protect water quality by holding water long enough for natural processes to remove sediment and ... Read more about this.
- Dog Pots to be installed in Park March 30th, 2018: In the next couple of weeks, you will see new dogi pot stations installed in the park area. Please use these to help keep the community clean. Read more about this.
- Goose Nuisance March 29th, 2018: Dear Owner(s): This is a friendly yet serious reminder about the Local and Federal laws regarding Geese. We all know they can be a nuisance; however, they are Federally Protected Migratory Bird. This means they cannot be removed in any way unless a licensed trapper is handling the removal. I spoke with a Federal DNR agent ... Read more about this.
- Hard Pruning March 29th, 2018: Advantages to hard pruning: The terms pruning and trimming are often used interchangeably,but there is a difference between the two. When you are removing the dead, loose, or infected branches or stems from its respective plant, you are pruning. Trimming, occurs when you are cutting back overgrown plants. Below are some of the many benefits from ... Read more about this.
- No Board Meeting -March March 12th, 2018: Owners There is no official Board Meeting for March. The Board is going to be attending a seminar instead. Read more about this.
- Chili Cookoff Reminder-March 10th March 06th, 2018: PLEASE JOIN US FOR A CHELSEA PARK CHILI COOKOFF When: Saturday, March 10th 3:00-dark Where: Our park, near the playground Bring a crockpot of chili or a dish to share Prizes will be given to the first, second, and third place winners! **Please e-mail Deanne Martin at email@example.com if you plan to enter a chili for the competition** Read more about this.
- Protect your Yourself February 05th, 2018: There have been some recent car break-in reported and below are some helpful tips to become a victim- Lock your doors While this piece of advice should be a no-brainer, up to a quarter of vehicle thefts are from unlocked cars, according to some law enforcement agencies. Even if you’re running into the store for a Coke, ... Read more about this.
- February Board Meeting January 30th, 2018: Chelsea Park Meeting to be held Feb 13th at 6:30PM at Mt Pleasant Waterworks. Agenda will be sent prior to meeting. Read more about this.
- February Board meeting January 22nd, 2018: Next Scheduled Board Meeting is for 6:30PM on February 13th at Mt. Pleasant Waterworks. Agenda to come. Read more about this.
- Importance of Cleaning Up Behind Your Pet January 18th, 2018: Why Pick up Dog Poop? The Dangers of Dog Feces Why Pick up Dog Poop? “I pay taxes, why should I have to pick up dog poop?” “It’s like fertilizer – it’s good to let is stay there!” “Dogs are part of nature – letting their poop stay on the ground is natural, too.” Have you heard, or even thought, ... Read more about this.
- Icy Conditions Precautions January 04th, 2018: Many of us are not used to this weather. It was brought to my attention that a reminder about protecting yourself against falls on sidewalks, etc would be beneficial. These are tips found on the internet (which is all truthful-LOL) Please review these and be careful under our weather warms up. A high percentage of these occur ... Read more about this.
- Chelsea Park January Board Meeting January 03rd, 2018: The next Board meeting is planned for January 9th at 6:30PM at the Mt Pleasant Library located at 1133 Mathis Ferry Rd. Read more about this.
- Freeze Protection January 02nd, 2018: How to Deal with Frozen Pipes Disconnect and drain garden hoses. Cover outside faucets with insulating foam covers. Turn off water to outside faucets, if available, and open valves on faucets to allow them to drain. Turn off sprinkler system and blow compressed air through the lines to drain them. Close or cover foundation vents under house and windows to ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.