This is the web page for Chelsea Park. Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
If you would like a copy of your meeting minutes click the link below:
If you would like a copy of your budget click the link below:
Upload your ARB application here.
The Board has approved use of matching fiber cement siding materials subject to ARB pre-approval.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
- Meeting Announcement July 25th, 2018: Read more about this.
- Town of MTP Agenda June 28th, 2018: Subject: Agenda 07/02/2018 for www.tompsc.com View this in your browser This complimentary message is being sent to opt-in subscribers who might be interested in its content. If you do not wish to continue receiving these messages, please accept our apologies, and unsubscribe by following the instructions at the bottom of this message. * * * * * ... Read more about this.
- Annual Round Table Announcement May 16th, 2018: Read more about this.
- May Landscaping Expectations May 09th, 2018: WHAT TO EXPECT IN MAY WITH LANDSCAPING Now that May is here and the weather is finally warming for us, there are some items that should be completed in the first weeks of May. • Spring straw on a lot of properties should be completed by now. Some communities that do it once a year will probably do ... Read more about this.
- Alligator Signs May 08th, 2018: This is to just inform you that the HOA has placed an Alligator Sign at the front pond as a precautionary reminder only. To date no one has reported seeing any alligators, but they can and do travel through culvert pipes and are out this time of year. If you see one, please do not ... Read more about this.
- Monthly Meeting Cancelled May 04th, 2018: May Meeting has been Cancelled. Read more about this.
- Flood Expo May 02nd, 2018: My name is Amanda Knight, I am the Town of Mount Pleasant’s Emergency Manager. The Town is hosting an event on the evening of May 9th to bring awareness to our community regarding various types of Coastal Flood Hazards. We are inviting expert organizations to talk to us about flood risk, as well as shed ... Read more about this.
- Board Meeting April 17th, 2018: There is a Board meeting in the park tomorrow night at 6:30PM. Read more about this.
- Postponed Board Meeting April 09th, 2018: The April Board Meeting is being postponed until next week. Once a date is verified an updated email and agenda will go out to the community. Read more about this.
- Pond Information April 06th, 2018: BEFORE YOU GET STARTED, EVERY RESIDENT MUST KNOW… Stormwater ponds are extremely important components of your community’s drainage system. They are designed to provide two critical services: -prevent flooding by suppressing surges of stormwater runoff that wash from lawns, buildings, and paved surfaces -protect water quality by holding water long enough for natural processes to remove sediment and ... Read more about this.
- Dog Pots to be installed in Park March 30th, 2018: In the next couple of weeks, you will see new dogi pot stations installed in the park area. Please use these to help keep the community clean. Read more about this.
- Goose Nuisance March 29th, 2018: Dear Owner(s): This is a friendly yet serious reminder about the Local and Federal laws regarding Geese. We all know they can be a nuisance; however, they are Federally Protected Migratory Bird. This means they cannot be removed in any way unless a licensed trapper is handling the removal. I spoke with a Federal DNR agent ... Read more about this.
- Hard Pruning March 29th, 2018: Advantages to hard pruning: The terms pruning and trimming are often used interchangeably,but there is a difference between the two. When you are removing the dead, loose, or infected branches or stems from its respective plant, you are pruning. Trimming, occurs when you are cutting back overgrown plants. Below are some of the many benefits from ... Read more about this.
- No Board Meeting -March March 12th, 2018: Owners There is no official Board Meeting for March. The Board is going to be attending a seminar instead. Read more about this.
- Chili Cookoff Reminder-March 10th March 06th, 2018: PLEASE JOIN US FOR A CHELSEA PARK CHILI COOKOFF When: Saturday, March 10th 3:00-dark Where: Our park, near the playground Bring a crockpot of chili or a dish to share Prizes will be given to the first, second, and third place winners! **Please e-mail Deanne Martin at email@example.com if you plan to enter a chili for the competition** Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.