This is the web page for Chelsea Park. Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
If you would like a copy of your meeting minutes click the link below:
If you would like a copy of your budget click the link below:
Upload your ARB application here.
The Board has approved use of matching fiber cement siding materials subject to ARB pre-approval.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
- Safety Reminders October 30th, 2015: Hello Homeowners! Please make every effort to drive extremely slow throughout the community and watch closely for children out and pets too. Please Use Caution! Watch Out! Stay Safe! Daylight Savings is coming to an end! Please don’t forget to turn your clocks back Saturday Night. Just some friendly reminders from your Association Board! Have a safe Halloween weekend! Read more about this.
- Pine Straw October 28th, 2015: Pine Straw at the cul-de-sacs will be installed this week or early next week. Read more about this.
- Road Closures October 04th, 2015: http://dbw.scdot.org/RoadConditionsemr/default.aspx Read more about this.
- Food Drive October 02nd, 2015: ANNUAL TOWN OF MOUNT PLEASANT FOOD DRIVE Good afternoon, Home Owners Association leaders! We hope that the word has gotten out about the Town of Mount Pleasant’s food drive next week. We’re further hoping that you can help reiterate the message through your neighborhood networks. – Attached is the flyer that residents should have received this week on ... Read more about this.
- Severe Weather October 01st, 2015: Please stay alert to the possible bad weather predicated to head our way this weekend. Attached is a handy severe weather list of numbers if needed. In the event that there is an damage to the property, please call 843-795-8484 and the on call representative will get in touch with me, and I will get ... Read more about this.
- SCE&G upcoming meeting September 30th, 2015: Please see meeting schedule that could affect your neighborhood SCE&G Open House Oct 6th Meeting.pdf Read more about this.
- Raccoon warning September 12th, 2015: Please be advised that a raccoon has been seen wondering the neighborhood during the day acting very strange which can sometimes be a sign a rabid animal since raccoons are naturally nocturnal. The animal control department has been called, but do not approach this animal, and if you see this animal please contact Mt. Pleasant ... Read more about this.
- Mosquito Spraying Notice September 10th, 2015: MOUNT PLEASANT, SC (September 15, 2014) – Charleston County Mosquito Control will spray standing water aerially for aquatic stage mosquitoes throughout the County of Charleston September 16 through September 22, 2014, between the hours of 6 a.m. and 9 p.m. For more information, call (843) 202-7880 Read more about this.
- Board meeting September 08th, 2015: Next scheduled Board Meeting is 9/15/15 at 6PM at 1289 Llewellyn Drive Read more about this.
- Park Rope September 03rd, 2015: Please do not sit on or tighten the rope in the park. There is to be some slack in the rope at all times so the post don’t bend. Read more about this.
- Army Worms August 20th, 2015: New Leaf Landscape Construction (843) 452-3652 www.newleaflc.com View this email in your browser FALL ARMYWORM ALERT Fall Armyworms have been spotted in South Carolina this summer. These small, damaging insects love freshly cut, newly laid sod, but they will consume anything to their liking. Please scout ALL sod daily. If you spot Fall Armyworms, take immediate action. They can destroy ... Read more about this.
- Arial view of your new landscaped islands August 18th, 2015: Read more about this.
- Board Meeting August 18th, 2015: A monthly Board meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, August 19th, 2015 at 6:30PM at 1289 Llewellyn Drive. If interested in attending, please alert the HOA so space can be made available. Read more about this.
- Pond Service August 17th, 2015: The ponds were treated for algae and weeds on 8/12/15. Please be aware that blue dye was added to the water. Read more about this.
- Pond Service July 07th, 2015: Ponds were serviced yesterday for algae growth Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.