This is the web page for Chelsea Park. Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
If you would like a copy of your meeting minutes click the link below:
If you would like a copy of your budget click the link below:
The Board has approved use of matching fiber cement siding materials subject to ARB pre-approval.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
- Protect your Yourself February 05th, 2018: There have been some recent car break-in reported and below are some helpful tips to become a victim- Lock your doors While this piece of advice should be a no-brainer, up to a quarter of vehicle thefts are from unlocked cars, according to some law enforcement agencies. Even if you’re running into the store for a Coke, ... Read more about this.
- February Board Meeting January 30th, 2018: Chelsea Park Meeting to be held Feb 13th at 6:30PM at Mt Pleasant Waterworks. Agenda will be sent prior to meeting. Read more about this.
- February Board meeting January 22nd, 2018: Next Scheduled Board Meeting is for 6:30PM on February 13th at Mt. Pleasant Waterworks. Agenda to come. Read more about this.
- Importance of Cleaning Up Behind Your Pet January 18th, 2018: Why Pick up Dog Poop? The Dangers of Dog Feces Why Pick up Dog Poop? “I pay taxes, why should I have to pick up dog poop?” “It’s like fertilizer – it’s good to let is stay there!” “Dogs are part of nature – letting their poop stay on the ground is natural, too.” Have you heard, or even thought, ... Read more about this.
- Icy Conditions Precautions January 04th, 2018: Many of us are not used to this weather. It was brought to my attention that a reminder about protecting yourself against falls on sidewalks, etc would be beneficial. These are tips found on the internet (which is all truthful-LOL) Please review these and be careful under our weather warms up. A high percentage of these occur ... Read more about this.
- Chelsea Park January Board Meeting January 03rd, 2018: The next Board meeting is planned for January 9th at 6:30PM at the Mt Pleasant Library located at 1133 Mathis Ferry Rd. Read more about this.
- Freeze Protection January 02nd, 2018: How to Deal with Frozen Pipes Disconnect and drain garden hoses. Cover outside faucets with insulating foam covers. Turn off water to outside faucets, if available, and open valves on faucets to allow them to drain. Turn off sprinkler system and blow compressed air through the lines to drain them. Close or cover foundation vents under house and windows to ... Read more about this.
- January Board Meeting December 27th, 2017: The next meeting is scheduled for the 9th at 6:30PM at the Mt Pleasant Library on Mathis Ferry. An Agenda will be released prior to the meeting. Committees are still be formed, so if you are interested in one please send me your information so i can alert the Board. Read more about this.
- No Parking Passes Required December 15th, 2017: Please refer to your governing documents in regards to proper parking. This is located in Section 31. As of now, parking passes are no longer required for guest. Please be sure any street parking is with the flow of traffic and only guest are parking on the street. Residents must use their driveways. Read more about this.
- January 9th Board Meeting December 14th, 2017: The January Board meeting will be held on the 9th at 6:30pm at the Mt Pleasant Library. The Agenda will be sent out and please check the FB page also for additional information on the meeting. Read more about this.
- December 2017 Board Meeting December 07th, 2017: December Board Meeting will be held at 6:30PM on December 12th at Remley’s Point Community Center located at 363 6th Ave, Mt. Pleasant, SC. This located by the Armory on Mathis Ferry. Read more about this.
- ***HOA Board Meeting*** September 26th, 2017: A board meeting has been scheduled for October 3rd., 2017 at Mt. Pleasant Water Works. Meeting will begin at 6:30p.m. Read more about this.
- Board Members Meeting Oct. 3rd September 25th, 2017: Dear Owners, The next Chelsea Park Board Members Meeting will be held October 3rd at 6:30pm at Mt. Pleasant Water Works, 1619 Rifle Range Rd. Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464. Read more about this.
- Chelsea Park next scheduled Board meeting August 28th, 2017: The next Board meeting has been re-scheduled for September 5th. 6:30 at M. Pleasant Water Works. Property owners are always welcome to attend as observers at all board meetings. Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.