This is the web page for Chelsea Park. Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
If you would like a copy of your meeting minutes click the link below:
If you would like a copy of your budget click the link below:
The Board has approved use of matching fiber cement siding materials subject to ARB pre-approval.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
- Town to Provide Overflow Area for March 18 Planning Commission Meeting March 13th, 2015: Town to Provide Overflow Area for March 18 Planning Commission MeetingBy Martine Wolfe-Miller, Communications Officer MOUNT PLEASANT, SC (March 12, 2015) – Due to the increased public attendance expected at the Wednesday, March 18, 2015 Planning Commission Meeting scheduled for 5 p.m. in Council Chambers, the Town of Mount Pleasant will provide an overflow seating and ... Read more about this.
- Informational Workshop March 05th, 2015: Dear Residents, The Developer for Midtown (Central) Mt. Pleasant is planning an information workshop and discussion next Wednesday, March 11th at 6 pm. Meeting to be held at the Thomas & Hutton Office, 682 Johnnie Dodds Blvd., Suite 100 in MP. They will present how they’ve adjusted the plan from their last submittal and ... Read more about this.
- Beware of snakes March 04th, 2015: Be aware that the snakes are wanting this winter over as much as we all do. Read more about this.
- Community Meeting February 24th, 2015: Reminder there is a community meeting scheduled for March 2nd at 6:30-7:30PM to update the community on issues the Board has been working on and to get feedback from the community. Please try and attend. These are usually very informal and informative meeting. Read more about this.
- Community Meeting February 17th, 2015: Please join the HOA Board of Directors on March 2nd at the Mt. Pleasant Waterworks conference room for an open forum meeting. If you have any particular items you would like the Board to discuss, please contact your HOA manager prior otherwise this is just an open meeting to discuss concerns and goals for the ... Read more about this.
- Park Upgrades February 17th, 2015: The replacement of the park rope and post will continue Wednesday when the weather clears up Read more about this.
- Important Mt. Pleasant Planning Meetings Scheduled February 16th, 2015: An important meeting is scheduled at 6 pm on Monday, Feb. 16th, at the MP Water Works Bldg. regarding McAlister Development’s requests to the Town for changes to plans for the Hassell Tract/Central MP which have the potential to affect many Mt. Pleasant communities. This particular development may not directly affect where you live or work, however, it will more ... Read more about this.
- Important Meeting February 16th, 2015: Dear Property Managers and POA/HOA Board Members, This is an important notice about a meeting at 6 pm tomorrow (Monday, Feb. 16th) at the MP Water Works Bldg. to educate us all about McAlister Development’s requests to the Town for changes to plans for the Hassell Tract/Central MP which have the potential to affect many MP ... Read more about this.
- Park Rope Replacement January 29th, 2015: The post and ropes are scheduled to be replaced at the park in February Read more about this.
- Fountain lights fixed January 28th, 2015: The fountain lights have been fixed and unclogged Read more about this.
- Be Aware January 14th, 2015: Please be aware that there was a recent break in Chelsea Park during the middle of the day. Please remember to lock all doors, windows, and close garage doors when not in use. Read more about this.
- Parking Passes Available November 19th, 2014: If you are in need of visitor parking pass, please contact the HOA office. There are 2 per household available Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.