This is the web page for The Reserve at Colony North. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back now and then. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston, TS Hermine update and sandbag information September 01st, 2016: NORTH CHARLESTON, SC – The City of North Charleston and its emergency management personnel are monitoring the activity of Tropical Storm Hermine and preparedness efforts are being closely coordinated with Charleston County Emergency Management Department and fellow area agencies. Sandbags for North Charleston residents can be obtained starting Thursday, September 1 at 8:30am from the North ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- Garbage Collection Running On Regular Schedule October 06th, 2015: The City of North Charleston has advised garbage collection will continue running on regular schedule this week. They are collecting all areas on their normal routes unless the roads are inaccessible. Read more about this.
- No Soliciting April 20th, 2015: The City of Charleston posted an article that is relevant to all municipalities. They note that residents are reminded to be aware of door-to-door sales people, particularly “magazine sales”. Usually the concerns about these individuals are property / financial-crime related. This is an active article and will be updated continually with local information, by municipality… Tips: 1. Post a NO ... Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting January 26th, 2015: Dear Neighbor, Unfortunately, the Association was not able to establish quorum at the previously scheduled Annual Meeting. As a result, another meeting will be held February 10th, 2015 at the Grace Alliance Church located at 8101 Northside Dr., North Charleston, SC 29420. This meeting will begin at 7:00 pm sharp and we encourage all to attend. ... Read more about this.
- Summertime-Crime Prevention Safety Tips July 10th, 2014: DON’T advertise your trip before you go, or while on it. Social media can be exploited and unknown people in your circles will know when you are gone.Constant posting of pictures on social media will confirm it. Be careful who is around when discussing your trip plans (e.g. strangers, acquaintances – children of friends, an older brother ... Read more about this.
- Reserve at Colony North Annual meeting announcement November 20th, 2013: Hello Homeowners, Some have you have sent in proxies for the upcoming transition/annual meeting on 12/10/13 at 6PM at Grace Alliance Church located at 8101 Northside Dr. Charleston, SC 29420. Thank you for your participation! As an FYI, the HOA will be holding elections and going over plans for the upcoming year. Please send in your ... Read more about this.
- The Reserve at Colony North Announcement November 12th, 2013: Hello community residents. Please be aware that temperatures are forecasted to be below freezing mid to late this week. Leaving faucets dripping and opening up the cabinet door to expose the kitchen pipes or bathroom pipes to the heated air in your home greatly reduces the chance that your pipes will freeze or burst. Remember ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.