This is the web page for the Coves @ Lakes of Cane Bay. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information. A community calendar is online as well.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Coves at the Lakes of Cane Bay POA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $25.00 payable to The Coves. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
Coves at Lakes of Cane Bay CCRs
Coves at Lakes of Cane Bay ARB Form
Coves at Lakes of Cane Bay Application to Reserve the Pavilion
Lake Use, Fishing & Boat Rules and Regulations
Lakes of Cane Bay Governing Documents
Frequently Asked Questions
Upload your ARB application here.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- It’s the Battle of Rain vs Mowing August 03rd, 2018: With all the rain the LowCountry has experienced in the past couple of weeks, the rain is winning the battle with mowing of the turf. The Association would rather see taller than normal grass which can be resolved once things dry vs ruts in the turf caused by the mowers which can take many weeks ... Read more about this.
- Boathouse update August 03rd, 2018: The Association was informed yesterday afternoon the boathouse builder will be mobilizing equipment Friday and Monday. Weather permitting they will begin driving piles on Tuesday as the new boathouse will be a pile supported non-movable structure. Read more about this.
- Additional plantings July 19th, 2018: The jasmine recently planted near the boathouse horse shoe seemed to be lacking in coverage. The plant material will grow to become a more solid ground cover but to assist, there will be additional plantings in the coming weeks. Two palms in this area as well as one by the pool will also be replaced. Read more about this.
- 4th of July Fireworks July 02nd, 2018: As this 4th of July quickly approaches, remember when shooting fireworks to be a courteous neighbor. Please be sure to clean up the debris left from the fireworks. Many times fireworks debris can be found in your yard, your neighbor’s yard as well as common areas of the Association. If you are going to enjoy setting off ... Read more about this.
- Updates to landscaping May 25th, 2018: The recent project to replace the Jasmine around the boathouse horse shoe was recently completed. The landscapers will begin working on the area near the mail kiosk with hopes new sod will avoid vehicle damage in the coming weeks. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Coves boathouse update May 03rd, 2018: The Association received an update today concerning the boat house. The final engineering plans were received by the Developer yesterday. A pricing proposal has been requested and the contractor will begin work as soon as available. As new updates are received, the Association will forward to the membership. Thank you. On behalf of the Coves at ... Read more about this.
- Pool Openings April 03rd, 2018: Your Association pool is OPEN! and despite the not so warm temperatures, many families have taken advantage of the opportunity to begin their swimming season. A couple of quick reminders are noted below. Please assist the Association in insuring a GREAT pool season for all. Thank you! There is an emergency phone inside the pool gate Never swim ... Read more about this.
- Coves at Lakes of Cane Bay Pool Opening March 29th, 2018: The Coves swimming pool will be officially open on Saturday, March 31st. Please be aware that if your account is delinquent, you must bring your account current. If your account is or becomes delinquent at any time, your fob will become deactivated and you will not have access to the pool until your account is brought ... Read more about this.
- Spring Landscape Tips March 05th, 2018: Below are some great landscaping tips from Yellowstone Landscaping for the month of March! tStep 1: Enjoy this beautiful weather! The official start of spring is in sight – March 20! Now is a great time to get out and about and enjoy the beautiful weather and crisp, blue skies while taking a few simple steps to ... Read more about this.
- Coves at Lakes of Cane Bay Budget and assessments January 23rd, 2018: Many owners have called concerning the 2018 billing for the Association Assessments. The Association is waiting on final approval of the 2018 Budget from the Board. Once approval is received assessment notices and billing will sent to each homeowner. Thank you for your patience during this time. Read more about this.
- Frozen Pipe Tips January 02nd, 2018: With the current cold snap and several nights with below freezing temperatures – here are a few good reminders: How to Deal with Frozen Pipes Disconnect and drain garden hoses. Cover outside faucets with insulating foam covers. Turn off water to outside faucets, if available, and open valves on faucets to allow them to drain. Turn off sprinkler system and ... Read more about this.
- Pet Waste December 11th, 2017: Pet waste is one of those topics that every pet owner must deal with but no one likes to talk about. The fact is that the majority of community and neighborhood pet problems result from the inappropriate handling of pet waste. Please keep in mind the below reasons on why you should be a good ... Read more about this.
- FEMA suggested emergency kit information September 06th, 2017: With Hurricane Irma in the forefront of everyone’s mind, below is a list of recommended items to included in a basic emergency supply kit. This list is supplied by FEMA. Water, one gallon of water per person per day for at least three days, for drinking and sanitation Food, at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food Battery-powered or ... Read more about this.
- Boathouse Update August 30th, 2017: From the Developer: Over the last few months, we have been engineering and performing repairs to the Boathouse that we hoped would return it to a safe and accessible condition as it was originally designed. Unfortunately, we have come to realize, over much trial and error, that the deficiencies in the structural engineering were too ... Read more about this.
- The Market at Cane Bay August 11th, 2017: Dear Cane Bay Residents: The commercial area at the front of the community is pleased to announce the following additions. — Reagin Orthodontics and Edward Jones are now open. — Lowcountry Eye Care opens this month. — Japan Karate Institute opens this fall. On behalf of the Cane Bay Plantation Homeowners Association Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.