This is the web page for the Coves @ Lakes of Cane Bay. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information. A community calendar is online as well.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Coves at the Lakes of Cane Bay POA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $25.00 payable to The Coves. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Pool Openings April 03rd, 2018: Your Association pool is OPEN! and despite the not so warm temperatures, many families have taken advantage of the opportunity to begin their swimming season. A couple of quick reminders are noted below. Please assist the Association in insuring a GREAT pool season for all. Thank you! There is an emergency phone inside the pool gate Never swim ... Read more about this.
- Coves at Lakes of Cane Bay Pool Opening March 29th, 2018: The Coves swimming pool will be officially open on Saturday, March 31st. Please be aware that if your account is delinquent, you must bring your account current. If your account is or becomes delinquent at any time, your fob will become deactivated and you will not have access to the pool until your account is brought ... Read more about this.
- Spring Landscape Tips March 05th, 2018: Below are some great landscaping tips from Yellowstone Landscaping for the month of March! tStep 1: Enjoy this beautiful weather! The official start of spring is in sight – March 20! Now is a great time to get out and about and enjoy the beautiful weather and crisp, blue skies while taking a few simple steps to ... Read more about this.
- Coves at Lakes of Cane Bay Budget and assessments January 23rd, 2018: Many owners have called concerning the 2018 billing for the Association Assessments. The Association is waiting on final approval of the 2018 Budget from the Board. Once approval is received assessment notices and billing will sent to each homeowner. Thank you for your patience during this time. Read more about this.
- Frozen Pipe Tips January 02nd, 2018: With the current cold snap and several nights with below freezing temperatures – here are a few good reminders: How to Deal with Frozen Pipes Disconnect and drain garden hoses. Cover outside faucets with insulating foam covers. Turn off water to outside faucets, if available, and open valves on faucets to allow them to drain. Turn off sprinkler system and ... Read more about this.
- Pet Waste December 11th, 2017: Pet waste is one of those topics that every pet owner must deal with but no one likes to talk about. The fact is that the majority of community and neighborhood pet problems result from the inappropriate handling of pet waste. Please keep in mind the below reasons on why you should be a good ... Read more about this.
- FEMA suggested emergency kit information September 06th, 2017: With Hurricane Irma in the forefront of everyone’s mind, below is a list of recommended items to included in a basic emergency supply kit. This list is supplied by FEMA. Water, one gallon of water per person per day for at least three days, for drinking and sanitation Food, at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food Battery-powered or ... Read more about this.
- Boathouse Update August 30th, 2017: From the Developer: Over the last few months, we have been engineering and performing repairs to the Boathouse that we hoped would return it to a safe and accessible condition as it was originally designed. Unfortunately, we have come to realize, over much trial and error, that the deficiencies in the structural engineering were too ... Read more about this.
- The Market at Cane Bay August 11th, 2017: Dear Cane Bay Residents: The commercial area at the front of the community is pleased to announce the following additions. — Reagin Orthodontics and Edward Jones are now open. — Lowcountry Eye Care opens this month. — Japan Karate Institute opens this fall. On behalf of the Cane Bay Plantation Homeowners Association Read more about this.
- Landscapers and Rain August 10th, 2017: With the large amounts of rain received these past few weeks, the turf maintenance has been disrupted for the Community. The Association is working with the landscape crews to see all areas are maintained as soon as possible. Turf will not be cut if there is a chance of causing ruts in the ground. Once ... Read more about this.
- No glass inside pool gates August 01st, 2017: Just a reminder to owners who visit the pool – Glass items are prohibited inside the pool gate. Please assist the Association and comply with this requirement to insure everyone’s safety at the facility. Thank you. Read more about this.
- 4th of July Safety Tips June 27th, 2017: National Council on Fireworks Safety Encourages Safe and Fun Fourth of July Celebrations, here are a few of their reminders: 1. Obey all local laws regarding the use of fireworks. 2. Know your fireworks; read the cautionary labels and performance descriptions before igniting. 3. A responsible adult should supervise all firework activities. Never give fireworks to children. 4. Alcohol ... Read more about this.
- Termite reminder June 09th, 2017: Homeowners There have been numerous reports of swarming termites throughout the Lowcountry. Please be alert and should you see termites at your residence, immediately take action by contacting your Termite Contractor so they can assess the situation at your home. Read more about this.
- Pool Opening April 27th, 2017: The Coves swimming pool will be officially open on Saturday, April 29th. Beginning this season, use of the pool will be regulated by a key fob entry system on the gate. We will be receiving the key cards late this week and will mail to each owner. Until you receive your card, the rear gate (lake ... Read more about this.
- Pool Gate Security System April 20th, 2017: Based on the many concerns and requests from homeowners within the Coves, a new security access system for the pool gate is underway. The plan is to have this complete by pool opening, May 1. Look for upcoming information on how owners may obtain their fob/card in order to access the facility. Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.