This is the web page for the Coves @ Lakes of Cane Bay. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information. A community calendar is online as well.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Termite reminder June 09th, 2017: Homeowners There have been numerous reports of swarming termites throughout the Lowcountry. Please be alert and should you see termites at your residence, immediately take action by contacting your Termite Contractor so they can assess the situation at your home. Read more about this.
- Pool Opening April 27th, 2017: The Coves swimming pool will be officially open on Saturday, April 29th. Beginning this season, use of the pool will be regulated by a key fob entry system on the gate. We will be receiving the key cards late this week and will mail to each owner. Until you receive your card, the rear gate (lake ... Read more about this.
- Pool Gate Security System April 20th, 2017: Based on the many concerns and requests from homeowners within the Coves, a new security access system for the pool gate is underway. The plan is to have this complete by pool opening, May 1. Look for upcoming information on how owners may obtain their fob/card in order to access the facility. Read more about this.
- Coves Pool Opening Dates April 03rd, 2017: The Association has been made aware of the frustrations felt this weekend with the pool opening. The Cove’s contract with the pool vendor remained the same as last year with the opening date being May 1st. In an effort to accommodate Spring Break, the pool vendor has agreed to prepare the pool for use beginning ... Read more about this.
- It seems Spring is a bit early….. March 03rd, 2017: With the warmer temperatures and the abundance of pollen, it seems Spring has arrived several weeks early. Growing season has begun and evident by tall weeds, thriving shrubs and grass beginning to green. Listed below are a few items to include on your Spring to do list. Thank you!Pressure or soft wash your home and any ... Read more about this.
- Christmas Tree Recycling December 28th, 2016: Many owners will be discarding their Christmas tree in the coming days. Please find below a link to the Berkeley County Recycling sites for your convenience. Happy New Year! http://www.bcwsa.com/convenience-drop-sites Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Landscape Services September 16th, 2016: Just a quick heads up concerning the landscape service in many areas of the community this week. Due to the recent rains, many areas are too wet to cut without causing damage to the turf leaving very unattractive ruts. The Association is aware and working the landscapers to re-schedule service to all affected areas once ... Read more about this.
- Firework Safety Tips July 01st, 2016: National Council on Fireworks Safety Encourages Safe and Fun Fourth of July Celebrations 1. Obey all local laws regarding the use of fireworks. 2. Know your fireworks; read the cautionary labels and performance descriptions before igniting. 3. A responsible adult should supervise all firework activities. Never give fireworks to children. 4. Alcohol and fireworks do not mix. Save your ... Read more about this.
- Signs at pool and boat house June 03rd, 2016: Signs should be going in at the pool and the boat house next week noting these amenities are for the residents of the Coves only. In addition, no fishing or swimming signs will be posted at boathouse. And finally, several signs at various points on the trail indicating that the Owners’ Park is for the use and ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- Coves Pool Opening Date April 27th, 2016: Homeowners – the pool at the Coves at the Lakes of Cane Bay will officially open on Sunday, May 1st. We have mailed today recreation passes to all owners, please be sure to take these when using the amenity! ENJOY! Read more about this.
- ARB Requests April 15th, 2016: Homeowners Remember – any change to the exterior of you home requires ARB approval. If you are considering a change or addition to your home or yard, the ARB process can be accomplished by simply completing the request form and sending the request to the office for the ARB’s review. The link to the ARB ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.