This is the web page for Crowfield Village. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Crowfield Village HOA. Resale pool fobs must convey at Closing. If any fob is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $25.00 payable to Crowfield Village. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 2 keys are permitted to be activated per household.
Crowfield Village Governing Documents OCR
Clubhouse Reservation Agreement
Crowfield Pool Rules
Crowfield ARB Application
Crowfield Village Pool Open Close Dates
Crowfield Paint Colors
Frequently Asked Questions
Upload your ARB application here.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Landscaping Delayed Due to Rain – Pool/Clubhouse Remains Closed Due to Internet/Phone Outage August 06th, 2018: Routine landscaping has been delayed due to overly saturated turf conditions from excess rain. The landscaper will continue to check turf conditions and will begin mowing as soon as possible. The pool and clubhouse remain closed due to an internet and phone outage. Xfinity has been onsite to facilitate equipment repairs caused by a recent lightning ... Read more about this.
- Crowfield Village – Landscape Maintenance Delayed This Week Due to Rain August 01st, 2018: The landscapers have been unable to mow due to rain and extremely wet turf conditions. Routine mowing will resume ASAP – weather permitting. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Crowfield- internet down/pool closed July 27th, 2018: Good Afternoon, Currently the internet is down and the key pad to access the pool is unavailable at this time. Right now the pool is CLOSED until further notice. There is an outage in your area. Comcast has techs working towards fixing the outage, and the Association was advised that the internet should be back up and ... Read more about this.
- Crowfield Village Pool & Clubhouse Now Open July 25th, 2018: The pool and the clubhouse have been reopened for residents to enjoy. Thank you! Read more about this.
- Routine Landscape Maintenance Delayed – Crowfield Village July 23rd, 2018: The landscapers will not be out to mow today due to wet turf conditions. Service has been delayed for a few days in order to allow time for the turf to dry out. Mowing will take place later this week – weather permitting. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Pool & Clubhouse Temporarily Closed – Crowfield Village July 23rd, 2018: The pool and clubhouse are temporarily closed until further notice. The facility will be reopened as quickly as possible. Updates will be posted on the Crowfield Village community web page as they become available. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Community Crime Watch Meeting @ Clubhouse – Thursday, July 19th 6pm July 16th, 2018: Read more about this.
- Pool has reopened @ Crowfield Village May 23rd, 2018: Gate repairs have been completed as of this afternoon and the pool has reopened at Crowfield Village. Have a great afternoon! Read more about this.
- Pool Temporarily Closed Due to Broken Gate May 21st, 2018: The pool is currently closed due to a required gate repair. A Tyco technician will be onsite to repair the lock on the pool gate on Tuesday, May 22nd. The pool will reopen once the gate lock has been repaired. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Canadian Geese March 29th, 2018: Canadian Geese are a federally protected migratory birds regulated by the USFWS (US Fish and Wildlife Service). As a managed migratory bird, there are specific regulations that must be adhered to when dealing with them. SCDNR recommends contacting a DNR licensed nuisance wildlife removal technician to help with any goose problem there might be. Residents should be ... Read more about this.
- Spring Landscaping & Pruning March 28th, 2018: Spring has “sprung” and landscapers are in full swing mowing, trimming and pruning now that the growing season is upon us. A lot of pruning is occurring and it will, at times, appear to be an eyesore. Below are 5 main benefits to help explain why pruning and hard pruning are imperative in effort to sustain the ... Read more about this.
- Crowfield Village – Bulk Trash Pickup March 05th, 2018: Attention Crowfield Village HOA Residents: The Association would like to take a moment to remind all residents that routine bulk trash pickup is not available to your community. Residents must contact Republic Services at (843) 552-4751 to schedule curbside pickup for bulk trash items. Please be aware that bulk trash items may be placed at the curb no more than ... Read more about this.
- Reminder to help prevent slip and falls on sidewalks and concrete during winter weather January 05th, 2018: Many of us are not used to this weather. It was brought to my attention that a reminder about protecting yourself against falls on sidewalks, etc would be beneficial. These are tips found on the internet (which is all truthful-LOL) Please review these and be careful under our weather warms up. A high percentage of these occur ... Read more about this.
- Remittance Address Correction for Monthly Assessments December 05th, 2017: Attention Crowfield Village Homeowners, Please note the corrected remittance address for your monthly assessment payments. Please continue to send the payments to the following address: CROWFIELD VILLAGE HOA PO BOX 1207 COMMERCE, GA 30529 2018 coupon books have been ordered and will arrive in your mailbox soon that include the correct remittance address. You may also register your account online. Once registered, ... Read more about this.
- Pool Closed – Crowfield Village September 25th, 2017: Attention Crowfield Village Residents: The 2017 swim season has come to an end and the pool at Crowfield Village is now closed. Have a wonderful week! Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.