This is the web page for Crowfield Village. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Crowfield Village HOA. Resale pool fobs must convey at Closing. If any fob is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $25.00 payable to Crowfield Village. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
Crowfield Village Governing Documents OCR
Clubhouse Reservation Agreement
Crowfield ARB Application
Crowfield Village Pool Open Close Dates
Crowfield Paint Colors
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Reminder to help prevent slip and falls on sidewalks and concrete during winter weather January 05th, 2018: Many of us are not used to this weather. It was brought to my attention that a reminder about protecting yourself against falls on sidewalks, etc would be beneficial. These are tips found on the internet (which is all truthful-LOL) Please review these and be careful under our weather warms up. A high percentage of these occur ... Read more about this.
- Remittance Address Correction for Monthly Assessments December 05th, 2017: Attention Crowfield Village Homeowners, Please note the corrected remittance address for your monthly assessment payments. Please continue to send the payments to the following address: CROWFIELD VILLAGE HOA PO BOX 1207 COMMERCE, GA 30529 2018 coupon books have been ordered and will arrive in your mailbox soon that include the correct remittance address. You may also register your account online. Once registered, ... Read more about this.
- Pool Closed – Crowfield Village September 25th, 2017: Attention Crowfield Village Residents: The 2017 swim season has come to an end and the pool at Crowfield Village is now closed. Have a wonderful week! Read more about this.
- Crowfield Village Community Picnic – October 7th 11am-2pm September 18th, 2017: Crowfield Village Community Picnic 100717 Read more about this.
- Crowfield Village – Pool is Open September 14th, 2017: Attention Crowfield Village Residents: The pool is now open and ready for swimming. Technicians from Lowcountry Aquatics will finalize all cleanup efforts of remaining storm debris within the pool deck area by end of business Friday. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Pool will be closed this afternoon in preparation of Hurricane Irma September 07th, 2017: Attention Crowfield Village Residents: The pool will be closed as of this afternoon as we batten down the hatches and prepare for Hurricane Irma. The pool will reopen sometime next week after all cleanup efforts have been completed. The crime watch and community pool party has been postponed until September 23rd or 30th – depending on the outcome of the ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Irma September 06th, 2017: Attention Crowfield Village Residents: With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items on the porches, patios and fronts of all units. Unsecured items can ... Read more about this.
- Pool Has Reopened at Crowfield Village August 23rd, 2017: Good Afternoon Crowfield Village Residents, All repairs to the pool gate lock have been completed and the pool has been reopened for your enjoyment. Have a wonderful afternoon! Read more about this.
- Pool Closed Until Mag-Lock Repaired At Pool Gate August 21st, 2017: The pool has been closed due to the broken mag-lock on the pool gate. Tyco will be onsite to repair the gate lock on Thursday. The pool must remain closed per DHEC guidelines until repairs are completed. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Pool Has Reopened @ Crowfield Village August 14th, 2017: Good Afternoon Crowfield Village Residents: Maintenance has completed repairs to the pool gate lock and the pool has been reopened for residents use and enjoyment. Please note the clubhouse/fitness center remains closed until Servicemaster has completed all repairs. Additional updates will be posted as they become available. Have a wonderful afternoon! Read more about this.
- Clubhouse Temporarily Closed For Repairs Due To Water Heater Leak August 08th, 2017: Good Morning Crowfield Village Residents! Please be aware that the clubhouse has been closed temporarily due to a broken water heater that has flooded the carpet. Maintenance has shut off the water and power to the broken water heater. The clubhouse will be re-opened once all water has been removed and repairs are completed. Additional updates ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Crowfield Village Pool – still closed May 26th, 2017: Due to ongoing technical and scheduling difficulties with the gate control system vendor, necessary repairs and upgrades to access controls and cameras are scheduled for Thursday, June 1st… The pool must remain chain-locked this weekend to prevent unauthorized access and liability from an unsecured pool gate. We’ll have more news on this next week but ... Read more about this.
- Goodbye, Matthew October 10th, 2016: As we say goodbye to Hurricane Matthew, property assessments and clean up are underway. All damages will be recorded and priortized according to severity and your issue is important to us. First, assessments of the property will need to be completed and any emergency items addressed (down power lines, roof penetrations, access, etc…). After these emergency ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.