This is the web page for Daniel’s Orchard. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information. A community calendar is online as well.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Termite reminder June 09th, 2017: Homeowners There have been numerous reports of swarming termites throughout the Lowcountry. Please be alert and should you see termites at your residence, immediately take action by contacting your Termite Contractor so they can assess the situation at your home. Read more about this.
- It seems Spring is a bit early….. March 03rd, 2017: With the warmer temperatures and the abundance of pollen, it seems Spring has arrived several weeks early. Growing season has begun and evident by tall weeds, thriving shrubs and grass beginning to green. Listed below are a few items to include on your Spring to do list. Thank you!Pressure or soft wash your home and any ... Read more about this.
- Special Meeting January 23rd, 2017: As noted at the annual meeting, the Association has been successful in scheduling a meeting with Russ Cornette, Town of Summerville Engineer, Tilley Bull, Hwy 78 project manager with Davis and Floyd, and Town Councilman Aaron Brown. All parties are available on Thursday, February 2, 2017 beginning at 5:00 PM. The meeting will be held ... Read more about this.
- Street Light Updates January 16th, 2017: The Board continues to reach out to SCE&G concerning the need for additional street lights on North Hickory. We will keep the community updated on this issue. Read more about this.
- Christmas tree recycling December 28th, 2016: Properly Disposing of Christmas Trees – from Dorchester County’s website:Posted Date: 12/28/2016Dorchester County encourages residents to safely dispose of Christmas trees before the trees dry out and become fire hazards.Residents who live within a municipality (North Charleston or Summerville) can place their trees curbside for pick-up as part of their regularly scheduled curbside yard ... Read more about this.
- Important Post Hurricane Information for Dorchester County Residents October 11th, 2016: Structural and Tree Damage Dorchester County residents who sustained residential structural damage from sustained wind, water damage (due to flooding), or tree damage as a result of Hurricane Matthew should contact Dorchester County at (843) 832-0393 or (843) 562-0393 and/or email@example.com to report the damage. Residents should be prepared to provide the following information: Name: Address (of damaged property): Phone number: Email: Location ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Pet Waste September 20th, 2016: Just a reminder to be a courteous pet owner when walking your dog. Please remember it is your responsibility to pick up your pets waste. As the weather is beginning to cool down a bit, there will be more and more children playing outside and in the common areas. Let’s keep the green area’s clean ... Read more about this.
- Landscape Services September 16th, 2016: Just a quick heads up concerning the landscape service in many areas of the community this week. Due to the recent rains, many areas are too wet to cut without causing damage to the turf leaving very unattractive ruts. The Association is aware and working the landscapers to re-schedule service to all affected areas once ... Read more about this.
- Football Practice August 30th, 2016: Several owners have contacted the Association in regards to the Sertoma children’s football team practicing at the commercial property at the entrance to Daniel’s Orchard. The team had been given permission by the owner to practice in this area through September but due to the concerns, the team has been asked to find an alternative ... Read more about this.
- Firework Safety Tips July 01st, 2016: National Council on Fireworks Safety Encourages Safe and Fun Fourth of July Celebrations 1. Obey all local laws regarding the use of fireworks. 2. Know your fireworks; read the cautionary labels and performance descriptions before igniting. 3. A responsible adult should supervise all firework activities. Never give fireworks to children. 4. Alcohol and fireworks do not mix. Save your ... Read more about this.
- Landscape Update May 18th, 2016: Good Afternoon The Association was notified of a problem with receipt of acceptable quality pine straw for the community, but this has now been resolved and installation should be done in the coming week. Seasonal flowers will also be planted shortly to enhance the entry and the common area. Final repairs to the irrigation system should ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- ARB Requests April 15th, 2016: Homeowners Remember – any change to the exterior of you home requires ARB approval. If you are considering a change or addition to your home or yard, the ARB process can be accomplished by simply completing the request form and sending the request to the office for the ARB’s review. The committee meets every ... Read more about this.
- Dorchester County District 2 Schools – Early Registration 4K – 1st Grade February 10th, 2016: Attached is information about the Dorchester School District Two early school registration for new students that are entering child development classes, kindergarten, or first grade for the 2016-2017 school year. Registration will be taking place at all twelve district elementary schools April 5, 6, 7, 2016. Children should register at the school that their neighborhood is ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.