This is the web page for Egret’s Pointe. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Your Board may be contacted via the link here or via phone at (843)795-8484.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Important Information from Charleston County Sheriff’s Office June 14th, 2017: For your information – this was posted today, 6/14/17, from the City of Charleston Police Department Facebook Page: “We would like to alert residents of James Island and West Ashley that we received information from the Charleston County Sheriff’s Office, that there have been reports of burglaries in those areas that are being done by two ... Read more about this.
- Neighborhood Forum – Egret’s Pointe June 07th, 2017: Good morning, The next meeting for the Neighborhood Forum will be held on Thursday, June 8th from 6:30-7:30pm at the James Island Branch Library, 1248 Camp Road. Police Chief Mullen and Commanders will meet Thursday with citizens and merchants of James and Johns Islands to discuss your concerns as well as new initiatives within the Police ... Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Tonight! January 19th, 2017: Attention All Egret’s Pointe Homeowners! Just a friendly reminder of the Egret’s Pointe Annual Meeting TONIGHT at 6:00pm. The meeting will be in the WEST BUILDING, ROOM W-7 at the below location: Fort Johnson Baptist Church 1473 Camp Road Charleston, SC 29412 We hope to see everyone there! Thanks, Egret’s Pointe HOA Management Read more about this.
- CMG Office Holiday Schedule December 22nd, 2016: The CMG office will be closed in observance of the Holidays on December 24th, December 26th, and January 2nd. We hope everyone has a safe and happy Holiday! Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Holiday Trash Schedule December 22nd, 2016: The City of Charleston employees will have Monday, December 26th and Monday, January 2nd off in observance of the Holidays. The garbage and trash collection will be postponed by one day. Have a great day and a Happy Holiday! Read more about this.
- Remember to Lock Your Doors December 14th, 2016: Thieves have targeted fitness locations in several local areas. This is a very preventable situation. These may occur at formal gyms, yoga studios, dance studios, pools, tennis courts, or any similar location. Thieves observe the fact that many folks going to the gym take minimal possessions inside – often just their phone and keys with a ... Read more about this.
- Helpful Tips to Help Prevent Freezing Pipes This Winter December 07th, 2016: Below are some tips to help prevent your pipes from freezing this winter: Before Freezing WeatherWrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Charleston Police – Crime Prevention Unit July 14th, 2016: From Sgt. Shelor, Charleston Police Crime Prevention Unit This message is in response to a West Ashley e-mail, but applies in ALL areas of the City. Today (July 13) I received a second-hand forwarded “Nextdoor” message regarding a theft from a vehicle in Melrose. The forwarded message was inquiring for ideas to catch the thief. In recent ... Read more about this.
- 4th of July Weekend July 01st, 2016: Happy 4th of July Weekend! Please remember while you are having fun with your friends and family, fireworks are illegal to be shot off in the City of Charleston at anytime. If you choose to shoot fireworks off please be considerate of your neighbors and stop the fireworks at 10:00 pm. Thank you and have a safe 4th ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- Winter is Here! Be Prepared! January 19th, 2016: Preventing and Thawing Frozen PipesBeing prepared and informed may help you to avoid the messy and often expensive issue of frozen pipes. The American Red Cross provides information and suggestions around how to prevent water pipes in the home from freezing, and how to thaw them if they do freeze. Why Pipe Freezing is a ... Read more about this.
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 25th, 2015: Happy Thanksgiving! Read more about this.
- Do you have a pet? November 12th, 2015: Please Scoop the Poop! Please be kind and respectful to your fellow owners and neighbors and clean up after your pets. It only takes a moment to be a responsible dog owner. It would be great if all of our pets could do this for themselves like this one! Thank you for your help and cooperation as we ... Read more about this.
- Halloween and Weekend Information October 30th, 2015: Hello Homeowners! Just wanted to send out a quick reminder of the Community’s observance of Halloween. Trick or treaters will be welcomed at homes as indicated by the front lights being on. The hours of observance will be set from 6pm to 9pm to allow younger children and “older children”, also known as adults, to enjoy an ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.