This is the web page for Etiwan Pointe HPR. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Etiwan Pointe Condominium Council of Owners. Resale pool fobs and wristbands must convey at closing. If any fob is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $25.00 payable to Etiwan Pointe Condominium Council of Owners. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key (pool key fob will also work for the dock gate). Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Gutter Cleaning December 20th, 2018: On Friday, December 21st, an association vendor will be on-site cleaning a number of building gutters that need attention. Read more about this.
- Gym closed tonight 12/19 December 19th, 2018: The workout facility will be closed for the rest of the night due to maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience. Read more about this.
- Amenity Center Maintenance October 19th, 2018: The amenity center main room will be undergoing work over the coming days to address a roof leak and make the needed repairs. The main building will not be accessible until the work is completed. The fitness area will remain open. Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Welcome! August 07th, 2018: Welcome to the community page for Etiwan Point Condos! We look forward to serving you! Read more about this.
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.