This is the web page for Etiwan Pointe. You’ll find news and manager updates below with important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Controlled Burn on Cainhoy Plantation March 02nd, 2016: Sabine & Waters, Inc. Environmental Land Management Consultants will be conducting a controlled burn on Cainhoy Plantation this today. Smoke is not forecasted to affect the local communities. Read more about this.
- No Soliciting April 20th, 2015: The City of Charleston posted an article that is relevant to all municipalities. They note that residents are reminded to be aware of door-to-door sales people, particularly “magazine sales”. Usually the concerns about these individuals are property / financial-crime related. This is an active article and will be updated continually with local information, by municipality… Tips: 1. Post a NO ... Read more about this.
- Fall Fertilization September 10th, 2014: Attention Etiwan Pointe Owners: The landscapers will be applying the Fall pre-emergent and fertilization treatments to the turf on Friday, September 12th. This schedule is subject to change, weather pending. However, a sign will be posted by the landscaper prior to the application and removed two days following the application. Please consider avoiding these areas until the ... Read more about this.
- Pond Fountain July 09th, 2014: Attention Etiwan Pointe Homeowners: We’re happy to report that the pond fountain is once again operational. The Association’s pond vendor reported that the power supply for the pond fountain has been disconnected on several occasions by unknown persons causing the pond to stop functioning. The Association wanted to alert the community regarding same as we’re not ... Read more about this.
- Association Meeting – Insurance Committee Update June 05th, 2014: Dear Etiwan Owners, The Insurance Committee has been working continuously with your HOA Board to reach a fair and equitable solution to the construction defects and subsequent damage due to water intrusion and termites. We are pleased to be moving from the talking phase to the doing phase. Transparency has always been very important to you and us. ... Read more about this.
- VACATION SECURITY CHECKLIST December 02nd, 2013: Thieves look for “TARGETS of OPPORTUNITY”. There are many things you can do to avoid becoming a victim when you are going to be away. Mainly, try to give the illusion you are home.Call the police department and ask if it’s possible to have house placed on “Keep-a-Check” list. Have Deadbolt Locks installed on all exterior doors (Single-cylinder ... Read more about this.
- Etiwan Pointe Update September 24th, 2013: Attention Community Members of Etiwan Pointe: We’re writing to update and alert you on a few items of current and relevant community business: Todd Lasek has resigned from the Board of Directors and we have accepted his resignation. Todd was a dedicated servant of the community for several years and we want to thank him for his ... Read more about this.
- Landscaping Service Schedule September 18th, 2013: A note from our landscaping vendor regarding the service schedule: Good Morning, We have expanded and are re-routing several of our trucks. The new service day starting this week for Etiwan Pointe will be Thursday. The Greenery of Charleston Jason Colonna Community Manager Read more about this.
- ARB Applications August 30th, 2013: Please be advised that any modifications to the exterior of your home requires review and approval from the ARB. Applications can be accessed at the community’s website here: http://cmgcharleston.com/etiwan-pointe/ . Jason Colonna Community Manager Read more about this.
- Fall Webworms August 30th, 2013: Fall WebwormsCertain species of trees are becoming covered with webs of Fall Webworms recently. Every few years, we’ll have infestations of these pests. It’s been several years since we’ve had a significant invasion, so we are due for one. These are larvae of the Fall Webworm moth, which feed on the outer leaves of trees ... Read more about this.
- Labor Day Weekend August 30th, 2013: On behalf of your Board of Directors please have a safe and happy holiday weekend and be courteous to your neighbors. Jason Colonna Community Manager Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.