The Farm at Wescott is a truly unique community reminiscent of simpler times when children rode their bikes to school, and neighbors talked from porch to porch.
Offering family-oriented country living with easy access to city conveniences, The Farm provides home owners with the best of both worlds. Community residents enjoy an onsite exercise facility and a $1.3 million amenity center which includes a children’s farm house playground, swimming pool, lovely gardening areas and much, much more! The Farm is a community of family homes that offers all the benefits of country life in the city. Located near award-winning schools, shops and recreation, The Farm is an affordable location for today’s busy families.
Take advantage of the amenity center, which includes an outdoor pool, brand new fitness center, playground, game tables on second level and hammocks. Enjoy Wescott’s golf course and club house located within walking distance.
Single family homes with garages and townhomes with patios and parking areas in this exciting neighborhood. Designed to cater to a wide range of interests, you don’t have to look far to find great activities here.
Community ponds provide a lovely place for picnics or for peaceful strolls where you’re sure to meet and greet friends and neighbors. Sidewalk lined, well-lit streets are also excellent pathways for secure walks in the evening.
Say goodbye to those bland developments that do nothing to accent the landscape and the people whose lives they touch. Explore The Farm at Wescott!
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by The Farm at Wescott HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to The Farm at Wescott. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. For access instructions, please click here.
Farm at Wescott ARC Review/Application Form
Farm at Wescott – Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions
Farm at Wescott- ByLaws
Farm Covenants 2nd Amendment
Farm Covenants 3rd Amendment
Supplemental Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions
Farm at Wescott – Rules & Regs
Farm at Wescott – Pool Rules
Farm at Wescott Boat Storage Lease
Farm at Wescott Community Inspection Standards
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Farm @ Wescott Pool Open June 26th, 2017: THE POOL IS OPEN The Access Card readers are still inoperable, the technician is still working on the problem. For now, for access into the pool, you will need your metal door key to come thru the Amenity Center to the pool and back out again. We will let you know when the card readers are operational again. Thank ... Read more about this.
- Farm @ Wescott Pool Closure June 26th, 2017: Attention Farm at Wescott Owners: Over the weekend there was a lightning strike to the building that affected several systems including the gate key system already under repair as well as the phone and internet lines. The gate key system is now completely down as a direct result of the lightning strike. As a result, the ... Read more about this.
- Farm @ Wescott – Amenity Center Card Readers Update June 23rd, 2017: Hello Farm @ Wescott Residents, The Association just wanted to share an update regarding the card readers at the amenity center. The card readers are reportedly working at the front door to the amenity center and the pool gate, per the HOA’s vendor, though there may be some periodic, brief outages. The backdoor system is still ... Read more about this.
- Farm @ Wescott – Amenity Center Card Readers June 21st, 2017: Good Afternoon Farm Residents, The Association has been made aware that there is an issue with the card readers at the amenity center. The card readers are malfunctioning an are not recognizing active key cards at this time. The vendor is working to repair the issue. An update will be shared once the system is working ... Read more about this.
- HOA Roundtable Meeting June 14th, 2017: Attention Farm at Wescott Owners: The HOA will be hosting an informal roundtable meeting at the amenity center with the Board of Directors on July 13, 2017 at 7PM to discuss a few community projects and updates. We hope that you can join us. Read more about this.
- Orchards Pressure Washing Beginning 5/22/2017 May 04th, 2017: The Orchards at the Farm at Wescott Attention Owners and Residents: The Association will be contracting to have pressure washing of the units performed beginning on May 22nd. The vendor will be pressure washing the units and the garages. Please ensure all personal items are removed from porches. Please be advised that porches, cement ... Read more about this.
- Farm @ Wescott – Pool Open! May 03rd, 2017: Hello Farm at Wescott Residents, The Association is pleased to announce that the pool is now open! Please adhere to all pool rules and enjoy the pool season. Read more about this.
- ***FARM AT WESCOTT HOA – IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING POOL CLOSURE*** April 28th, 2017: As you are aware, the main pump for the pool went down earlier this week. The pump had experienced a failure the previous week and the pool vendor was able to prime and restore operation. A few days ago the pump experienced a catastrophic failure connected to the initial problem requiring a complete replacement. The ... Read more about this.
- THE ANNUAL FARM AT WESCOTT EASTER EGG HUNT Sunday, April 9, 12pm – 2pm April 07th, 2017: THE ANNUAL FARM AT WESCOTT EASTER EGG HUNT Sunday, April 9, 12pm – 2pm at The Amenity Center Dear Homeowners and Residents of the Farm and Sunrise, the HOA will be hosting annual Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday, April 9 beginning at noon. Please bring the kids out to join in some family fun. The Hunt will be broken down ... Read more about this.
- Farm @ Wescott – Spring Updates March 28th, 2017: Dear Neighbors, Spring has sprung and lawns everywhere are beginning to green up . Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches and flower beds are filling with weeds. Remember, your Association governing documents require each owner to keep their yards maintained, mowed, edged, weeded and trimmed. Take some time to refresh the beds with new mulch ... Read more about this.
- Farm at Wescott Annual Meeting January 09th, 2017: Dear Farm at Wescott Homeowner, The Farm at Wescott Annual Meeting is scheduled for January 11th, 2017 at 7pm at the amenity center. This is the second attempt at the meeting. In order to meet quorum, the Association needs everyone to complete the proxy form, even if you plan to attend. Please return same to FarmAtWescott@nullcmgcharleston.com Thank ... Read more about this.
- ***FARM AT WESCOTT NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING – PLEASE RETURN YOUR PROXY AND VOTE*** January 06th, 2017: Dear Farm at Wescott Homeowner, The Farm at Wescott Annual Meeting is scheduled for January 11th, 2017 at 7pm at the amenity center. This is the second attempt at the meeting. In order to meet quorum, the Association needs everyone to complete the proxy form, even if you plan to attend. Thank you for your time and ... Read more about this.
- Farm @ Wescott Community Holiday Party November 03rd, 2016: THE FARM AT WESCOTT 2016 HOLIDAY PARTY CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS The 2016 Holiday Party will be on Sunday, December 18, 2016 at the Amenity Center, time to be announced. Volunteers are needed to help set up/take down or monitor the activities. Also, if you have a special talent, like face painting, or balloon art; or if you are a ... Read more about this.
- From Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates October 30, 2016 7 October 31st, 2016: Libraries and Parks …. and those darn mosquitoes Councilman Ron Brinson – October 30, 2016 Libraries, Parks Equal Qualities of Life — And a November 8 voter referendum proposes a small property tax increase to create more park lands and park operations and to build new library facilities in the North Charleston and Summerville areas of the ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.