The Farm at Wescott is a truly unique community reminiscent of simpler times when children rode their bikes to school, and neighbors talked from porch to porch.
Offering family-oriented country living with easy access to city conveniences, The Farm provides home owners with the best of both worlds. Community residents enjoy an onsite exercise facility and a $1.3 million amenity center which includes a children’s farm house playground, swimming pool, lovely gardening areas and much, much more! The Farm is a community of family homes that offers all the benefits of country life in the city. Located near award-winning schools, shops and recreation, The Farm is an affordable location for today’s busy families.
Take advantage of the amenity center, which includes an outdoor pool, brand new fitness center, playground, game tables on second level and hammocks. Enjoy Wescott’s golf course and club house located within walking distance.
Single family homes with garages and townhomes with patios and parking areas in this exciting neighborhood. Designed to cater to a wide range of interests, you don’t have to look far to find great activities here.
Community ponds provide a lovely place for picnics or for peaceful strolls where you’re sure to meet and greet friends and neighbors. Sidewalk lined, well-lit streets are also excellent pathways for secure walks in the evening.
Say goodbye to those bland developments that do nothing to accent the landscape and the people whose lives they touch. Explore The Farm at Wescott!
Farm at Wescott ARC Review/Application Form
Farm at Wescott – Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions
Farm at Wescott- ByLaws
Farm Covenants 2nd Amendment
Farm Covenants 3rd Amendment
Supplemental Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions
Farm at Wescott – Rules & Regs
Farm at Wescott Boat Storage Lease
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Natural Mosquito Control – Horticulturist News March 20th, 2015: The CMG Horticulturist shared some valuable information with us that is helpful to all who live in the Lowcountry and deal with pesky mosquitos! Put any of the following plants in your garden or on your patio this summer- mosquitos absolutely hate them! Lemon Thyme Lavender Lemon Balm Basil Lemongrass Catnip Rosemary Garlic Marigolds I hope this information helps in even a small way to make ... Read more about this.
- Police Investigate Dozens of Daytime Burglaries in Summerville Area (courtesy of News 2) February 02nd, 2015: SUMMERVILLE, SC – In Summerville, police say since December 1st there have been about 30 burglaries – and what’s suspicious about many of them is that they are happening during the day. News 2 spoke with Captain John Rogers of the Summerville Police Department who thinks it’s two separate groups breaking into homes for a quick ... Read more about this.
- Newsletter from North Charleston City Councilman Stigler January 27th, 2015: Hello Friends, HOAs, and Neighbors, Its time for another one of my newsletters for you to read and share with all of your contacts…enjoy reading and staying informed, and please pass this email along. Gas Stations: Last month I voted to support Councilman Bobby Jameson from District 3 and his constituency to rezone a piece of property off ... Read more about this.
- Cleaning Up After Pets January 26th, 2015: The Association has been informed by the City of North Charleston that pet droppings that are not cleaned up on both HOA common area and owners individually owned lots constitutes a violation of city code per Animal Control representatives. Violations of this carry the possibility of substantial fines to both the Association and individual owners ... Read more about this.
- Crime Alert – Summerville Neighborhoods January 19th, 2015: Burglars kicking in doors in several Summerville neighborhoods (courtesy of Live 5 News) SUMMERVILLE, SC (WCSC) – At least 25 homes have been targeted by burglars in Summerville in the last two months, according to police. Investigators say most of the break-ins have occurred in the daytime with either the front or back doors being kicked in. ... Read more about this.
- District 4 Updates November 19th, 2014: Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates- November 15, 2014. Roper St. Francis Healthcare broke ground last week for its five-floor 130,000 square foot administrative office center on Palmetto Commerce Parkway at Patriot Boulevard. It’s a $28 million facility and when it opens in spring 2016, 600 management and administrative personnel will work under one roof. They’ll ... Read more about this.
- Freezing Temperatures November 14th, 2014: Please see the notice from the National Weather Service regarding freezing temperatures tonight and Saturday morning. Although downtown Charleston is not expected to experience freezing temperatures, much of the surrounding area will. Please give consideration to your outdoor plumbing and sensitive vegetation. The weather begins to moderate starting Saturday morning however cold temperatures will return ... Read more about this.
- Newsletter from North Charleston City Councilman Dwight Stigler November 11th, 2014: Happy Veterans Day ! The City of North Charleston will host its annual Veterans Day tribute on Tuesday, November 11, 2014 from 10:30 am – 1:00 pm at Park Circle featuring Vietnam War veteran Lt. Col. Clebe McClary as keynote speaker. We ask veterans and the public to join Mayor R. Keith Summey and City Council in this ... Read more about this.
- Fort Dorchester Residential Association October 07th, 2014: This is a reminder that the Association will hold a meeting on October 8, 2014 at the Wescott Community Center at Wescott park. The meeting will start at 7:00 PM. Dorchester County Council members, Larry Hargett and George Bailey will discuss roads, general drainage projects, planning, and other relevant items. Also North Charleston City Council members ... Read more about this.
- Ft. Dorchester Residential Association Meeting – Wednesday, Oct 8th – 7pm October 07th, 2014: This is a reminder that the Association will hold a meeting on October 8, 2014 at the Wescott Community Center at Wescott Park. The meeting will start at 7:00 PM. Dorchester County Council members, Larry Hargett and George Bailey will discuss roads, general drainage projects, planning, and other relevant items. Also North Charleston City Council members ... Read more about this.
- Wescott Circle Update from N. Charleston City Council August 19th, 2014: Below is an update provided by North Charleston District 9 City Councilman Dwight Stigler: Dear Friends at Wescott, We are seeing the beginning of another phase of improvements at our Wescott Traffic Circle. Crosswalks are being installed with curb cuts in the median! Here’s what we can expect in the coming months:Crosswalk striping with reflective thermoplastic paint at ... Read more about this.
- NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEMBERS’ MEETING July 09th, 2014: Dear Neighbors, The Farm at Wescott Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held July 15th, 2014 at 7:00 pm at the Farmer’s Rest Amenity Center. The primary purpose for conducting the Annual Meeting is to comply with the requirements of the Association’s By-Laws to conduct such meetings and for the Board of Directors and applicable committee chairs ... Read more about this.
- Woodlands Community Yard Sale April 29th, 2014: Woodlands at Wescott Neighborhood Yard Sale Join us for Wescott’s largest neighborhood yard sale this Saturday! Over 40 families / homes participating. When: Saturday May 3, 2014 Time: 7:00-11:00 a.m. Details: The Woodlands at Wescott Plantation Community Yard Sale Read more about this.
- A Message from Fire Chief Gregory Bunalow April 02nd, 2014: The Fort Dorchester Residential Association is happy to announce that the Fire Chief Gregory Bulanow of the North Charleston Fire Department will discuss his departments activities, recent events and points of interest including Emergency Services on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at 7:00 PM at the Community Center in Wescott Park. The Department’s activities affect us ... Read more about this.
- Pool is open! April 02nd, 2014: The pool opened on Tuesday, April 1st. Pool hours are from 9am – 10pm daily. Please ensure your HOA account is current to enable access to the pool and the amenity center. Read more about this.
Feedback or Suggestions?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.