The Farm at Wescott is a truly unique community reminiscent of simpler times when children rode their bikes to school, and neighbors talked from porch to porch.
Offering family-oriented country living with easy access to city conveniences, The Farm provides home owners with the best of both worlds. Community residents enjoy an onsite exercise facility and a $1.3 million amenity center which includes a children’s farm house playground, swimming pool, lovely gardening areas and much, much more! The Farm is a community of family homes that offers all the benefits of country life in the city. Located near award-winning schools, shops and recreation, The Farm is an affordable location for today’s busy families.
Take advantage of the amenity center, which includes an outdoor pool, brand new fitness center, playground, game tables on second level and hammocks. Enjoy Wescott’s golf course and club house located within walking distance.
Single family homes with garages and townhomes with patios and parking areas in this exciting neighborhood. Designed to cater to a wide range of interests, you don’t have to look far to find great activities here.
Community ponds provide a lovely place for picnics or for peaceful strolls where you’re sure to meet and greet friends and neighbors. Sidewalk lined, well-lit streets are also excellent pathways for secure walks in the evening.
Say goodbye to those bland developments that do nothing to accent the landscape and the people whose lives they touch. Explore The Farm at Wescott!
Farm at Wescott ARC Review/Application Form
Farm at Wescott – Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions
Farm at Wescott- ByLaws
Farm Covenants 2nd Amendment
Farm Covenants 3rd Amendment
Supplemental Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions
Farm at Wescott – Rules & Regs
Farm at Wescott – Pool Rules
Farm at Wescott Boat Storage Lease
Farm at Wescott Community Inspection Standards
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Farm @ Wescott – Amenity Center Improvements May 24th, 2016: Attention Farm at Wescott Owners: The Association will be completing an improvement project at the Amenity Center to install flooring in the weight room and restrooms. Work will begin Thursday, May 26th and conclude on Friday, May 27th. During this time the weight room will not be accessible as the vendor competes the installation. Moreover, some ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- 2016 Pool Season March 28th, 2016: The pool will be open for use on Friday, April 1st. Please review the Association’s pool guidelines available on the HOA’s website. Please note that a key card is needed to access the pool. Read more about this.
- North Charleston Fire Dept. Hydrant Testing 3/2016 March 02nd, 2016: The North Charleston Fire Department will be conducting hydrant testing throughout the City of North Charleston in the month of March, beginning Tuesday, March 1, 2016. Firefighters will flow water from each hydrant in the city to ensure that the hydrant functions properly and that adequate water will be available in the event of a ... Read more about this.
- Dorchester County District 2 Schools – Early Registration 4K – 1st Grade February 10th, 2016: Attached is information about the Dorchester School District Two early school registration for new students that are entering child development classes, kindergarten, or first grade for the 2016-2017 school year. Registration will be taking place at all twelve district elementary schools April 5, 6, 7, 2016. Children should register at the school that their neighborhood is ... Read more about this.
- Community Street Signs & Sign Posts February 02nd, 2016: Dear Farm at Wescott Property Owners, The Board of Directors of the Farm at Wescott is pleased to inform you that a project to replace the community street posts and signs is complete. This project was the result of a cooperative effort by the Board of Directors for the Farm at Wescott and the City of ... Read more about this.
- 2015 Annual Meeting October 23rd, 2015: Hello Farm @ Wescott Owners, The 2015 annual meeting is scheduled for Thursday, October 29th. As it stands today, we still do not have enough proxies to make quorum. You should have received in the mail, your 2015 meeting notice along with the proxy and voting ballot (meeting notice/proxy and ballot are on the same sheet, ... Read more about this.
- A message from North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson – District 4 October 07th, 2015: Councilman Ron Brinson – October 7, 2015 OUR CITY IS RECOVERING from a very rare weather event. At one location just off Patriot Boulevard, rainfall was measured at 17.2 inches – over a 30-hour period. Governor Nikki Haley declared this to be a “1,000- year” event. She may be right. We can all be grateful that ... Read more about this.
- Garbage Collection Running On Regular Schedule October 06th, 2015: The City of North Charleston has advised garbage collection will continue running on regular schedule this week. They are collecting all areas on their normal routes unless the roads are inaccessible. Read more about this.
- Ft Dorchester Residential Association Meeting – Please Attend for Answers to Area Traffic Conditions June 15th, 2015: A message from North Charleston City Councilman Dwight Stigler: PLEASE ATTEND IF YOU WANT ANSWERS ABOUT OUR TRAFFIC CONDITIONS!!! This is your chance to get information about this issue from our elected officials. Please invite your friends and neighbors too. Dwight Stigler, Councilman District 9 North Charleston www.dwightstigler.com Fort Dorchester Residential Association Meeting Announcement Topic: Traffic Conditions, Current and Future Transportation Plans ... Read more about this.
- Dorchester County is seeking residents’ input in its quest to create a countywide parks system June 01st, 2015: Dorchester County is seeking residents’ input in its quest to create a countywide parks system. Residents are asked to take an online survey available at www.dorchestercounty.net through the end of June. In addition, information meetings throughout the county will include a brief presentation of the master plan, a question-and-answer session and an opportunity to provide written comments. The meetings schedule ... Read more about this.
- Dorchester County Unveiling Plan to Expand Park Amenities April 21st, 2015: DORCHESTER COUNTY, SC – A plan being heard Monday night at the Dorchester County Council meeting to expand parks there, could have you paying more in property taxes. The plan calls for a referendum on next year’s election ballot, specifically on its primary revenue source, a property tax mileage and if approved, it would cost homeowners ... Read more about this.
- No Soliciting April 20th, 2015: The City of Charleston posted an article that is relevant to all municipalities. They note that residents are reminded to be aware of door-to-door sales people, particularly “magazine sales”. Usually the concerns about these individuals are property / financial-crime related. This is an active article and will be updated continually with local information, by municipality… Tips: 1. Post a NO ... Read more about this.
- Cleaning Up After Pets January 26th, 2015: The Association has been informed by the City of North Charleston that pet droppings that are not cleaned up on both HOA common area and owners individually owned lots constitutes a violation of city code per Animal Control representatives. Violations of this carry the possibility of substantial fines to both the Association and individual owners ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.