The Farm at Wescott is a truly unique community reminiscent of simpler times when children rode their bikes to school, and neighbors talked from porch to porch.
Offering family-oriented country living with easy access to city conveniences, The Farm provides home owners with the best of both worlds. Community residents enjoy an onsite exercise facility and a $1.3 million amenity center which includes a children’s farm house playground, swimming pool, lovely gardening areas and much, much more! The Farm is a community of family homes that offers all the benefits of country life in the city. Located near award-winning schools, shops and recreation, The Farm is an affordable location for today’s busy families.
Take advantage of the amenity center, which includes an outdoor pool, brand new fitness center, playground, game tables on second level and hammocks. Enjoy Wescott’s golf course and club house located within walking distance.
Single family homes with garages and townhomes with patios and parking areas in this exciting neighborhood. Designed to cater to a wide range of interests, you don’t have to look far to find great activities here.
Community ponds provide a lovely place for picnics or for peaceful strolls where you’re sure to meet and greet friends and neighbors. Sidewalk lined, well-lit streets are also excellent pathways for secure walks in the evening.
Say goodbye to those bland developments that do nothing to accent the landscape and the people whose lives they touch. Explore The Farm at Wescott!
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by The Farm at Wescott HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to The Farm at Wescott. If you’re only in need of a metal key (please see link below for access details), the replacement fee is $25.00. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key (please note in the comments section if you’re ONLY requesting a metal key). For access instructions, please click here. Please note that only 1 pool key is permitted to be activated per household.
Farm at Wescott ARC Application & Guidelines
Farm at Wescott – Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions
Farm at Wescott- ByLaws
Farm Covenants 2nd Amendment
Farm Covenants 3rd Amendment
Supplemental Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions
Farm at Wescott – Rules & Regs
Farm at Wescott – Pool Rules
Farm at Wescott Boat Storage Lease
Farm at Wescott Community Inspection Standards
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Community Update from City Councilman Ron Brinson April 24th, 2018: Councilman Ron Brinson April 24, 2018 Joseph Pye Elementary Honored – Congratulations to the faculty and administrators – and the parents of students – at Joseph Pye Elementary School, one of two elementary schools in South Carolina to be named “PALMETTO’S FINEST.” The S.C. Association of School Administrators’ awards are presented to schools that offer the ... Read more about this.
- ***Farm at Wescott – Community Yard Sale*** April 11th, 2018: The 2018 COMMUNITY YARD SALE will take place May 5th, 2018 from 8am until 2pm. Mark your calendars and good luck! Read more about this.
- Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates February 26, 2018 February 27th, 2018: Councilman Ron Brinson February 26, 2018 Panera Bread is the latest prospect for the Corner at Wescott – on the site proposed and rejected last year for a gas station. The plans are not yet finalized, but they’re well along. This popular restaurant could be up and running by Christmas 2018. I’ll keep you posted. Bids will ... Read more about this.
- Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates February 7, 2018 February 07th, 2018: Councilman Ron Brinson – February 7, 2018 Citizens Public Safety Academy Our city’s highly-successful Citizens Public Safety Academy begins its eighth class March 6. And there’s still time to register if you’re interested. The program involves meetings over a 10-week period. The forums bring awareness to the many aspects of public safety. Participants ... Read more about this.
- from Councilman Ron Brinson September 14th, 2017: COUNCILMAN RON BRINSON – September 14, 2017 City services are quickly moving back to normal cycles, following Hurricane Irma’s wet and windy pass. Curb side trash pickup is running two days behind. Your regular schedule is adjusted accordingly. Our city’s Sanitation Department crews will work on Saturday and they hope to be fully caught up early next ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.