The Farm at Wescott is a truly unique community reminiscent of simpler times when children rode their bikes to school, and neighbors talked from porch to porch.
Offering family-oriented country living with easy access to city conveniences, The Farm provides home owners with the best of both worlds. Community residents enjoy an onsite exercise facility and a $1.3 million amenity center which includes a children’s farm house playground, swimming pool, lovely gardening areas and much, much more! The Farm is a community of family homes that offers all the benefits of country life in the city. Located near award-winning schools, shops and recreation, The Farm is an affordable location for today’s busy families.
Take advantage of the amenity center, which includes an outdoor pool, brand new fitness center, playground, game tables on second level and hammocks. Enjoy Wescott’s golf course and club house located within walking distance.
Single family homes with garages and townhomes with patios and parking areas in this exciting neighborhood. Designed to cater to a wide range of interests, you don’t have to look far to find great activities here.
Community ponds provide a lovely place for picnics or for peaceful strolls where you’re sure to meet and greet friends and neighbors. Sidewalk lined, well-lit streets are also excellent pathways for secure walks in the evening.
Say goodbye to those bland developments that do nothing to accent the landscape and the people whose lives they touch. Explore The Farm at Wescott!
Farm at Wescott ARC Review/Application Form
Farm at Wescott – Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions
Farm at Wescott- ByLaws
Farm Covenants 2nd Amendment
Farm Covenants 3rd Amendment
Supplemental Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions
Farm at Wescott – Rules & Regs
Farm at Wescott – Pool Rules
Farm at Wescott Boat Storage Lease
Farm at Wescott Community Inspection Standards
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Ft Dorchester Residential Association Meeting – Please Attend for Answers to Area Traffic Conditions June 15th, 2015: A message from North Charleston City Councilman Dwight Stigler: PLEASE ATTEND IF YOU WANT ANSWERS ABOUT OUR TRAFFIC CONDITIONS!!! This is your chance to get information about this issue from our elected officials. Please invite your friends and neighbors too. Dwight Stigler, Councilman District 9 North Charleston www.dwightstigler.com Fort Dorchester Residential Association Meeting Announcement Topic: Traffic Conditions, Current and Future Transportation Plans ... Read more about this.
- Dorchester County is seeking residents’ input in its quest to create a countywide parks system June 01st, 2015: Dorchester County is seeking residents’ input in its quest to create a countywide parks system. Residents are asked to take an online survey available at www.dorchestercounty.net through the end of June. In addition, information meetings throughout the county will include a brief presentation of the master plan, a question-and-answer session and an opportunity to provide written comments. The meetings schedule ... Read more about this.
- Non-profit raising money for veterans on Lowcountry Giving Day April 21st, 2015: Family Services, Inc. (FSI) is participating in the Lowcountry Giving Day online fundraising initiative sponsored by the Coastal Community Foundation on Tuesday, May 5, 2015. FSI will receive a matched dollar for every dollar raised, up to $10,000, which will help the organization support programs like One Less Homeless Vet and Money Rocks youth financial ... Read more about this.
- Dorchester County Unveiling Plan to Expand Park Amenities April 21st, 2015: DORCHESTER COUNTY, SC – A plan being heard Monday night at the Dorchester County Council meeting to expand parks there, could have you paying more in property taxes. The plan calls for a referendum on next year’s election ballot, specifically on its primary revenue source, a property tax mileage and if approved, it would cost homeowners ... Read more about this.
- No Soliciting April 20th, 2015: The City of Charleston posted an article that is relevant to all municipalities. They note that residents are reminded to be aware of door-to-door sales people, particularly “magazine sales”. Usually the concerns about these individuals are property / financial-crime related. This is an active article and will be updated continually with local information, by municipality… Tips: 1. Post a NO ... Read more about this.
- Cleaning Up After Pets January 26th, 2015: The Association has been informed by the City of North Charleston that pet droppings that are not cleaned up on both HOA common area and owners individually owned lots constitutes a violation of city code per Animal Control representatives. Violations of this carry the possibility of substantial fines to both the Association and individual owners ... Read more about this.
Questions or Maintenance Needs?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.