This is the web page for Fenwick Commons. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
If you would like a copy of your meeting minutes click the link below:
Upload your ARC application here.
Parking on the grass damages the sprinkler heads as well as the landscape and these repairs are very costly to the Association; therefore, grass parking is strictly prohibited.
Check out the many online payment options for your regular Assessments.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Fenwick Commons Homeowners Association. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Fenwick Commons. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
The Maintenance Work Order form is to be completed by the homeowner. You can type directly onto this form from your electronic device (i.e. computer, tablet, phone, etc.), then the completed form must be saved to your electronic device first and attached as a PDF to an email, along with supporting photos to Fenwickcommons@nullcmgcharleston.com. Alternatively, you can print the form and complete it by hand and then mail in the form along with the supporting photos to CMG office (address provided on the Work Order request form).
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Fenwick Commons – Work Order Request Procedure Update June 18th, 2018: Dear Fenwick Commons Homeowners: In an effort to have clear communications, and better documentation on any and all HOA maintenance requests, your Board has approved a Maintenance Work Order request form. This form can be found on your Fenwick Commons Community Page. Below is a link directly to the document for your convenience. All requests must ... Read more about this.
- Fenwick Plantation – Upcoming Tree Work June 08th, 2018: Please be notified that two trees in the neighborhood are scheduled to be removed next Tuesday, June 12th, 2018. These are large trees and may take a few days to complete the removal. This includes one tree that is near the pool and the removal process will affect your ability to enter/exit the ... Read more about this.
- Fenwick Commons – City Parking Changes Notification June 07th, 2018: Please be informed that there has been a recent change by the city for parking in the neighborhood and wanted to inform everyone before the city tickets cars parked in this area. Please see the map below regarding the change along the curve of Fenwick Plantation. Signs are posted by the city along this area. The ... Read more about this.
- Pressure Washing June 25th June 05th, 2018: CMG wants to inform everyone that the week of June 25th , the community will receive the yearly pressure washing for the units and pool area. Under Pressure will be doing the work once again this year. As they get closer to the date of the project they will have a schedule that will be sent ... Read more about this.
- Fenwick Commons – Community Information and Updates May 14th, 2018: Yard/Tree/Bush Debris and Bulk Waste Disposal City of Charleston and Carolina Waste Services collect yard debris and bulk waste in our community.Yard debris includes leaves, grass, yard clippings, small limbs/branches/stumps, large pieces of metal and nonperishable refuse. • Leaves/yard waste must be in brown paper bags and small limbs (no larger than 4 inches in diameter and ... Read more about this.
- Fenwick Commons – May Gator Update May 09th, 2018: How to Be Safe Around Alligators With the warmer temperatures, the community has seen an increase in alligator activity. The Association is aware that there are gators in your community’s ponds. We have had the Wildlife Company out and ALL gators have been tested and have passed, meaning they were not found to be aggressive ... Read more about this.
- Fenwick Commons – Urgent Notice May 2, 2018 May 02nd, 2018: Fenwick Commons Homeowners, Please be notified: Homeowners along the marsh side of St Paul’s Parrish may notice people in their backyard today and tomorrow as well as next Tuesday and Wednesday of next week. They are pre-qualified contractors that will be bidding on the sewer work that will likely begin by June, possibly before. They are ... Read more about this.
- Alligator Update – Fenwick Commons April 10th, 2018: Alligator Update The Association is aware that there are gators in your ponds. ALL gators have been tested and have passed, meaning they were not found to be aggressive at this time as they show no signs of aggression. It’s important for residents not to feed alligators and other wildlife within the community so they do ... Read more about this.
- Fenwick Commons – April Board of Directors Meeting April 06th, 2018: Dear Homeowners,. The HOA Board would like to let everyone know that there will be Executive Group Board Meeting at Johns Island Library, 3531 Maybank Hwy, Johns Island, SC, a on Thursday, April 26th t 6:30pm Although this is an Executive Group meeting, it is open to all members. If any member has any questions, the Board ... Read more about this.
- Fenwick Commons-Dealing with Solicitors March 01st, 2018: Dear Fenwick Commons Homeowners, The Board has made us aware of a soliciting issue currently going on with someone selling AT&T services. There is a “No Soliciting” sign in the front of the Community and so as a homeowner you have the right to call the non-emergency police line at 843-743-7200 to report this. Below was ... Read more about this.
- BRRRR….Cold Weather Preparations January 02nd, 2018: How to Deal with Frozen Pipes • Disconnect and drain garden hoses. • Cover outside faucets with insulating foam covers. • Turn off water to outside faucets, if available, and open valves on faucets to allow them to drain. • Turn off sprinkler system and blow compressed air through the lines to drain them. • Close or cover foundation vents under house and windows to ... Read more about this.
- Fenwick Commons Newsletter – Winter 2017-2018 December 08th, 2017: Fenwick Commons Residents, Below is a link to the Winter 2017-2018 Newsletter for your community. This comes to you from your Board of Directors. Please make sure you read and review the information given and if you have your home rented out, please make sure that you provide a copy of this information so that all ... Read more about this.
- Community Tree Trimming Project October 24th, 2017: Just a quick note to let you know that the Landscaping crew is in process of trimming some of the street trees within the community. This will be an ongoing project and they will work their way through the neighborhood during their upcoming weekly services. Have a Great Day! Read more about this.
- Community Inspection September 18th, 2017: The Board of Directors hopes that you and your families endured the storm without any significant issues or problems. Within the last few months, CMG has received several of complaints from owners in Fenwick Commons for roof and window leaks, and the Board authorized CMG to address these concerns. Following the storm last week, CMG received additional calls ... Read more about this.
- Labor Day Weekend Travel Safety Tips! September 01st, 2017: With Labor Day weekend ahead and it being the unofficial end of summer it is important to stay safe on the roads this upcoming weekend! The National Safety Council recommends these tips while traveling for the holidays: Buckle up on every trip in every seating position. Make sure children are properly restrained in the appropriate seats for ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.