This is the web page for Fenwick Commons. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
If you would like a copy of your meeting minutes click the link below:
Parking on the grass damages the sprinkler heads as well as the landscape and these repairs are very costly to the Association; therefore, grass parking is strictly prohibited.
Check out the many online payment options for your regular Assessments.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Fenwick Commons Homeowners Association. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Fenwick Commons. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Pine straw update – changed due to weather June 07th, 2017: Dear Fenwick Commons Residents, Due to the weather today, the distribution of pine straw has to be reschedule. We will keep you updated on a new scheduled date and time. Stay dry today! Read more about this.
- Fenwick Commons Pool Closed May 22, 2017 May 22nd, 2017: The pool at Fenwick Commons has been temporarily closed due to a fecal incident. This was reported to the Association, by the pool vendor this morning. Per DHEC regulations, the pool must remain closed for a minimum of 24 hours and will reopen tomorrow morning (May 23, 2017). Residents should contact the Association’s business office at (843) 795-8484 ... Read more about this.
- Mosquito Abatement May 02nd, 2017: Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Aerial Operations Notification: Charleston County Mosquito Control may be aerially inspecting and treating standing water for aquatic stage mosquitoes throughout the County of Charleston April 30, 2017 through May 6, 2017. These operations will be conducted between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. These operations target sites with standing water in open ... Read more about this.
- Alligator Safety April 21st, 2017: Your Association would like to provide some key points in references to being save around alligators! How to Be Safe Around Alligators ~From Savannah River Ecology Laboratory – Herpetology Program Being safe around alligators is straightforward. Concerns about having negative encounters with alligators can largely be dissolved with common sense and an understanding of alligator behavior. To put ... Read more about this.
- Mosquito Information and Prevention April 20th, 2017: Mosquitoes Mosquitoes in South Carolina At least 61 different species of mosquitoes exist in South Carolina. The two-winged insects — whose name means “little fly” — are closely related to flies like gnats and no-see-ums. Mosquitoes are a pest that can cause itchy bites, but they can also cause more serious health issues like spreading diseases. The most ... Read more about this.
- Fenwick Commons Garden Club Interest March 02nd, 2017: Homeowners of Fenwick Commons Do you want to put your own touch to the beauty of our community? I have spoken to many neighbors and friends and they have expressed interest in starting a “Garden Committee.” I would like to take this opportunity to invite all interested in adding their special touch or input regarding the neighborhood. We ... Read more about this.
- Fenwick Commons – Landscaping Update February 01st, 2017: Attention All Fenwick Commons Homeowner! On behalf of your association, we would like to inform you that, per Yellow Stone Landscape, Fenwick Commons is tentatively scheduled for February 7, 2017 for the application of pre-emergent with a small amount of fertilizer. In the event the weather does not permit, this may change and we will notify ... Read more about this.
- Pool Key replacement January 03rd, 2017: Owners can now order replacement pool keys through our website. The link can be found under the ‘Your HOA’ tab or on each community’s webpage that has pool/amenity keys. http://cmgcharleston.com/lostkeys/ Read more about this.
- Lawn Fungus January 03rd, 2017: Lawn Fungicide Preventing, Killing Fungus in Lawns Fungicide Prevention of Fungus Non-chemical Prevention of Fungus Plant Disease Products Lawn Pests Lawn Fungus: Dormant or Active? Most lawn fungus problems can be prevented by a combination of proper maintenance and the use of a good fungicide. Both methods of preventing fungi growth in lawns are important. Non-chemical Prevention of Fungus A healthy ... Read more about this.
- Pine Straw Install November 15th, 2016: Fall Pine Straw application will begin Wednesday, November 16th 2016. This installation may take a few days due to the number of bales used at your community. Mike Ferrazanno will be onsite checking on the progress of the install. Please note if you have altered your yard by installing mulch or other covering besides pine ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Matthew Information October 04th, 2016: As you’ve no doubt heard, there is quite a storm brewing in the Caribbean. We’re watching it carefully and are as well-prepared as we can be. We’ve worked through known hazard tree maintenance and are storing pool furniture. Insurance coverage has been paid current and we feel we’re in good shape there. Neighbor-to-neighbor, we encourage ... Read more about this.
- Fenwick Commons Board Meeting August 03rd, 2016: A meeting of the recently elected Board will be August 8th, 2016 at 4PM at the CMG conference room. Prior to the meeting’s call to Order the Board will be participating in an education seminar for Board members only. Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Reminder July 21st, 2016: The Annual Meeting is Tuesday, July 26th 2016 at 6PM at the Maybank Library. Please plan on attending. If you cannot make it, please return your proxy to afitch or to 843-795-8482. Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.