This is the web page for Fenwick Commons. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
If you would like a copy of your meeting minutes click the link below:
Parking on the grass damages the sprinkler heads as well as the landscape and these repairs are very costly to the Association; therefore, grass parking is strictly prohibited.
Check out the many online payment options for your regular Assessments.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Fenwick Commons Homeowners Association. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Fenwick Commons. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Alligator Update – Fenwick Commons April 10th, 2018: Alligator Update The Association is aware that there are gators in your ponds. ALL gators have been tested and have passed, meaning they were not found to be aggressive at this time as they show no signs of aggression. It’s important for residents not to feed alligators and other wildlife within the community so they do ... Read more about this.
- Fenwick Commons – April Board of Directors Meeting April 06th, 2018: Dear Homeowners,. The HOA Board would like to let everyone know that there will be Executive Group Board Meeting at Johns Island Library, 3531 Maybank Hwy, Johns Island, SC, a on Thursday, April 26th t 6:30pm Although this is an Executive Group meeting, it is open to all members. If any member has any questions, the Board ... Read more about this.
- Fenwick Commons-Dealing with Solicitors March 01st, 2018: Dear Fenwick Commons Homeowners, The Board has made us aware of a soliciting issue currently going on with someone selling AT&T services. There is a “No Soliciting” sign in the front of the Community and so as a homeowner you have the right to call the non-emergency police line at 843-743-7200 to report this. Below was ... Read more about this.
- BRRRR….Cold Weather Preparations January 02nd, 2018: How to Deal with Frozen Pipes • Disconnect and drain garden hoses. • Cover outside faucets with insulating foam covers. • Turn off water to outside faucets, if available, and open valves on faucets to allow them to drain. • Turn off sprinkler system and blow compressed air through the lines to drain them. • Close or cover foundation vents under house and windows to ... Read more about this.
- Fenwick Commons Newsletter – Winter 2017-2018 December 08th, 2017: Fenwick Commons Residents, Below is a link to the Winter 2017-2018 Newsletter for your community. This comes to you from your Board of Directors. Please make sure you read and review the information given and if you have your home rented out, please make sure that you provide a copy of this information so that all ... Read more about this.
- Community Tree Trimming Project October 24th, 2017: Just a quick note to let you know that the Landscaping crew is in process of trimming some of the street trees within the community. This will be an ongoing project and they will work their way through the neighborhood during their upcoming weekly services. Have a Great Day! Read more about this.
- Community Inspection September 18th, 2017: The Board of Directors hopes that you and your families endured the storm without any significant issues or problems. Within the last few months, CMG has received several of complaints from owners in Fenwick Commons for roof and window leaks, and the Board authorized CMG to address these concerns. Following the storm last week, CMG received additional calls ... Read more about this.
- Labor Day Weekend Travel Safety Tips! September 01st, 2017: With Labor Day weekend ahead and it being the unofficial end of summer it is important to stay safe on the roads this upcoming weekend! The National Safety Council recommends these tips while traveling for the holidays: Buckle up on every trip in every seating position. Make sure children are properly restrained in the appropriate seats for ... Read more about this.
- Rain AGAIN! Landscaping Notes August 30th, 2017: Dear Fenwick Homeowners, With the rain the grass is too wet to cut today. The Landscapers are working on the details – shrub trimming and weed spraying instead. They are planning on cutting another day this week – but it will be rain dependent. Read more about this.
- Pine straw update – changed due to weather June 07th, 2017: Dear Fenwick Commons Residents, Due to the weather today, the distribution of pine straw has to be reschedule. We will keep you updated on a new scheduled date and time. Stay dry today! Read more about this.
- Fenwick Commons Pool Closed May 22, 2017 May 22nd, 2017: The pool at Fenwick Commons has been temporarily closed due to a fecal incident. This was reported to the Association, by the pool vendor this morning. Per DHEC regulations, the pool must remain closed for a minimum of 24 hours and will reopen tomorrow morning (May 23, 2017). Residents should contact the Association’s business office at (843) 795-8484 ... Read more about this.
- Mosquito Abatement May 02nd, 2017: Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Aerial Operations Notification: Charleston County Mosquito Control may be aerially inspecting and treating standing water for aquatic stage mosquitoes throughout the County of Charleston April 30, 2017 through May 6, 2017. These operations will be conducted between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. These operations target sites with standing water in open ... Read more about this.
- Alligator Safety April 21st, 2017: Your Association would like to provide some key points in references to being save around alligators! How to Be Safe Around Alligators ~From Savannah River Ecology Laboratory – Herpetology Program Being safe around alligators is straightforward. Concerns about having negative encounters with alligators can largely be dissolved with common sense and an understanding of alligator behavior. To put ... Read more about this.
- Mosquito Information and Prevention April 20th, 2017: Mosquitoes Mosquitoes in South Carolina At least 61 different species of mosquitoes exist in South Carolina. The two-winged insects — whose name means “little fly” — are closely related to flies like gnats and no-see-ums. Mosquitoes are a pest that can cause itchy bites, but they can also cause more serious health issues like spreading diseases. The most ... Read more about this.
- Fenwick Commons Garden Club Interest March 02nd, 2017: Homeowners of Fenwick Commons Do you want to put your own touch to the beauty of our community? I have spoken to many neighbors and friends and they have expressed interest in starting a “Garden Committee.” I would like to take this opportunity to invite all interested in adding their special touch or input regarding the neighborhood. We ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.