This is the web page for Fieldview. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
If you would like a copy of your meeting minutes click the link below:
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- 2nd Phase of Mailbox Painting February 09th, 2018: The Board anticipates the 2nd phase of the Mailbox Painting to begin in April weather pending and updates will be sent out closer to time for the project to begin again. Read more about this.
- Reminder of Annual Dues February 06th, 2018: Please remember your HOA dues were due January 1st and considered late on the 30th. If you have not paid them yet, late fees have posted. You can log into your account online and make a payment in several different manners. Read more about this.
- Organizational Meeting January 24th, 2018: The organizational meeting for the 2018 Board of Directors is scheduled for February 6th at 6:30PM at 122 Turner Field Way. The purpose of this meeting is to assign offices and the Board is looking to make a meeting schedule for the year. Read more about this.
- Fieldview Annual Meeting Recap January 23rd, 2018: Thank you for coming out to the annual meeting last night. There was a great turn out and I heard many concerns that I will take into 2018 and work on improving such as communication, transparency and some landscape concerns with your Board of Directors. As I stated last night, as an owner you may ... Read more about this.
- Importance of Cleaning Up Behind Your Pet January 18th, 2018: Why Pick up Dog Poop? The Dangers of Dog Feces Why Pick up Dog Poop? “I pay taxes, why should I have to pick up dog poop?” “It’s like fertilizer – it’s good to let is stay there!” “Dogs are part of nature – letting their poop stay on the ground is natural, too.” Have you heard, or even thought, ... Read more about this.
- Board Candidates for 2018-2020 January 18th, 2018: 2018-2020 Board Candidates Sarah Hanson 122 Turner Field Way Brief Summary of Educational Background: Graduated with a BS from Appalachian State University Brief Summary of Work Experience: I have worked mostly in residential and commercial development or real estate sales for most of my professional career. I just recently retired from the City of Goose Creek where I served ... Read more about this.
- Additional Information for New Recycle Bins January 09th, 2018: I have spoken to the area manager at Waste Pro in regards to a few questions about the larger recycle bins that will be delivered. These will be all in recycle bins and will accept more than cardboard. A tag will be on the bins of all the items accepted in these bins. Additionally if ... Read more about this.
- Waste Pro Update January 05th, 2018: Summerville Waste Pro will begin pick up starting Monday https://www.wasteprousa.com/weather-updates/ Read more about this.
- Icy Conditions Precautions January 04th, 2018: Many of us are not used to this weather. It was brought to my attention that a reminder about protecting yourself against falls on sidewalks, etc would be beneficial. These are tips found on the internet (which is all truthful-LOL) Please review these and be careful under our weather warms up. A high percentage of these occur ... Read more about this.
- Freeze Protection January 02nd, 2018: How to Deal with Frozen Pipes Disconnect and drain garden hoses. Cover outside faucets with insulating foam covers. Turn off water to outside faucets, if available, and open valves on faucets to allow them to drain. Turn off sprinkler system and blow compressed air through the lines to drain them. Close or cover foundation vents under house and windows to ... Read more about this.
- Mailbox Painting January 02nd, 2018: There are a few mailboxes that have been repainted and the contractor will be back once the weather is conducive to painting to touch up and fix. Read more about this.
- Pond #1 repair update January 02nd, 2018: That fountain will have to be pulled and brought back to test to see if it’s the motor, pump, or both that are causing the issues with it. Expect that to be done by the weeks end. Read more about this.
- Mailbox Painting December 29th, 2017: This project start date has been postponed due to weather until Saturday, December 30th, 2017. Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Scheduled December 27th, 2017: Please note that the 2018 Annual Meeting is planned for Jan 22nd at the Church of Christ on Old Trolley Rd. Please return your proxies if you cant attend. Read more about this.
- Repainting Mailboxes Scheduled December 21st, 2017: Fieldview HOA Board and CMG hopes everyone has a wonderful Holiday with friends and family! I wanted to alert you to a project planned tentatively to begin on the 28th – January 5th depending on weather. The Board has contracted Certa-Pro Painters to come in and begin repainting all the mailbox post and mailboxes. This will ... Read more about this.
Owner Buy/Sell/Rent Postings:
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.