This is the web page for Fieldview. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
If you would like a copy of your meeting minutes click the link below:
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Spring Newsletter April 13th, 2018: Fieldview Homeowners Spring Newsletter Happy Spring! Finally! Our long, cold winter is showing signs of leaving us, and the blanket of pollen has slowed so that we can, hopefully, begin enjoying spring! As spring begins, the HOA Board wanted to update you on a few of the things that we have been working on as well as ... Read more about this.
- Meeting April 17th April 09th, 2018: Hello Everyone, The HOA Board is working to improve the maintenance of the HOA common areas and hope you would be willing to be a part of the discussion. We want to meet with everyone who lives along the neighborhood pathways and so hope you will join us on Tuesday evening, April 17th, at 6:00 at ... Read more about this.
- Pond Information April 06th, 2018: BEFORE YOU GET STARTED, EVERY RESIDENT MUST KNOW… Stormwater ponds are extremely important components of your community’s drainage system. They are designed to provide two critical services: -prevent flooding by suppressing surges of stormwater runoff that wash from lawns, buildings, and paved surfaces -protect water quality by holding water long enough for natural processes to remove sediment and ... Read more about this.
- Hard Pruning March 29th, 2018: Advantages to hard pruning: The terms pruning and trimming are often used interchangeably,but there is a difference between the two. When you are removing the dead, loose, or infected branches or stems from its respective plant, you are pruning. Trimming, occurs when you are cutting back overgrown plants. Below are some of the many benefits from ... Read more about this.
- Building Update March 15th, 2018: Concrete trucks will be onsite starting tomorrow for near future to start pouring concrete at last two sites on Comiskey Cirlce . Builder has made sure that the foremans know to not block driveways but there will be some inconvenience as expected with any construction. Anticipating about 120 days of building. Read more about this.
- Quarterly Board Meeting March 05th, 2018: There will be a quarterly Board meeting on March 8th at 122 Turner Field Way. Read more about this.
- Open Board Positions February 23rd, 2018: Hello All! As you may have heard, Rob and Katie Arrington have sold their home on Turner Field and are due to close next week. We are sad to lose them both, as they have been great neighbors and have truly loved Fieldview. First, let me express how grateful we are to Rob for his service to ... Read more about this.
- 2nd Phase of Mailbox Painting February 09th, 2018: The Board anticipates the 2nd phase of the Mailbox Painting to begin in April weather pending and updates will be sent out closer to time for the project to begin again. Read more about this.
- Reminder of Annual Dues February 06th, 2018: Please remember your HOA dues were due January 1st and considered late on the 30th. If you have not paid them yet, late fees have posted. You can log into your account online and make a payment in several different manners. Read more about this.
- Organizational Meeting January 24th, 2018: The organizational meeting for the 2018 Board of Directors is scheduled for February 6th at 6:30PM at 122 Turner Field Way. The purpose of this meeting is to assign offices and the Board is looking to make a meeting schedule for the year. Read more about this.
- Fieldview Annual Meeting Recap January 23rd, 2018: Thank you for coming out to the annual meeting last night. There was a great turn out and I heard many concerns that I will take into 2018 and work on improving such as communication, transparency and some landscape concerns with your Board of Directors. As I stated last night, as an owner you may ... Read more about this.
- Importance of Cleaning Up Behind Your Pet January 18th, 2018: Why Pick up Dog Poop? The Dangers of Dog Feces Why Pick up Dog Poop? “I pay taxes, why should I have to pick up dog poop?” “It’s like fertilizer – it’s good to let is stay there!” “Dogs are part of nature – letting their poop stay on the ground is natural, too.” Have you heard, or even thought, ... Read more about this.
- Board Candidates for 2018-2020 January 18th, 2018: 2018-2020 Board Candidates Sarah Hanson 122 Turner Field Way Brief Summary of Educational Background: Graduated with a BS from Appalachian State University Brief Summary of Work Experience: I have worked mostly in residential and commercial development or real estate sales for most of my professional career. I just recently retired from the City of Goose Creek where I served ... Read more about this.
- Additional Information for New Recycle Bins January 09th, 2018: I have spoken to the area manager at Waste Pro in regards to a few questions about the larger recycle bins that will be delivered. These will be all in recycle bins and will accept more than cardboard. A tag will be on the bins of all the items accepted in these bins. Additionally if ... Read more about this.
- Waste Pro Update January 05th, 2018: Summerville Waste Pro will begin pick up starting Monday https://www.wasteprousa.com/weather-updates/ Read more about this.
Owner Buy/Sell/Rent Postings:
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.