This is the web page for Fireside Lakes. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key by Fireside Lakes. Resale pool keys must convey at Closing. If any key is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $100.00 payable to Fireside Lakes. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Stormwater Ponds – Important Information Everyone Must Know… April 05th, 2018: Stormwater ponds are extremely important components of your community’s drainage system. They are designed to provide two critical services: -prevent flooding by suppressing surges of stormwater runoff that wash from lawns, buildings, and paved surfaces. -protect water quality by holding water long enough for natural processes to remove sediment and some pollutants from the water before it ... Read more about this.
- Canadian Geese March 29th, 2018: Canadian Geese are a federally protected migratory birds regulated by the USFWS (US Fish and Wildlife Service). As a managed migratory bird, there are specific regulations that must be adhered to when dealing with them. SCDNR recommends contacting a DNR licensed nuisance wildlife removal technician to help with any goose problem there might be. Residents should be ... Read more about this.
- Spring Landscaping & Pruning March 28th, 2018: Spring has “sprung” and landscapers are in full swing mowing, trimming and pruning now that the growing season is upon us. A lot of pruning is occurring and it will, at times, appear to be an eyesore. Below are 5 main benefits to help explain why pruning and hard pruning are imperative in effort to sustain the ... Read more about this.
- Citibot – The Newest Way To Get In Touch With The City Of North Charleston February 20th, 2018: Citibot Citibot is the newest and quickest way for you to communicate requests for service and find city information. No more phone calls or emails. All you need is a text and about 10 seconds. TEXT 843-806-0204 How to use Citibot – YouTube Video Have a pothole to report? Did we accidentally miss your garbage during pick up? Need ... Read more about this.
- City of North Charleston’s Helpful Online Link to Citizen Support Center February 20th, 2018: Attention Fireside Lakes Residents: Did you know residents within the City of North Charleston are able to ask questions, submit service requests for Public Works and report various concerns at any time right from your smart phone, tablet or computer? Please be sure to visit and bookmark the City’s Online Citizen Support Center at: http://www.northcharleston.org/Residents/Citizen-Support-Center.aspx. Below for a list of ... Read more about this.
- Reminder to help prevent slip and falls on sidewalks and concrete during winter weather January 05th, 2018: Many of us are not used to this weather. It was brought to my attention that a reminder about protecting yourself against falls on sidewalks, etc would be beneficial. These are tips found on the internet (which is all truthful-LOL) Please review these and be careful under our weather warms up. A high percentage of these occur ... Read more about this.
- How to Deal with Frozen Pipes January 02nd, 2018: Disconnect and drain garden hoses. Cover outside faucets with insulating foam covers. Turn off water to outside faucets, if available, and open valves on faucets to allow them to drain. Turn off sprinkler system and blow compressed air through the lines to drain them. Close or cover foundation vents under house and windows to basements. Close garage doors. Insulate exposed pipes ... Read more about this.
- Terminix Annual Termite Bond Inspections Scheduled for November 15, 2017 @ 9am October 12th, 2017: Terminix will begin annual termite inspections on Wednesday, November 15th at 9am. Please make necessary arrangements for technicians to access your townhome that day. If you have any questions regarding the termite inspection for your unit, please contact Terminix at 1-866-386-0950. Have a wonderful day! Read more about this.
- Mosquitoes! September 25th, 2017: Recent rains and the slow movement of water through ill-maintained wetlands are creating favorable conditions for mosquitoes. Dorchester and Charleston counties provide control-spraying. This link provides a summary of Dorchester County’s abatement services and an online form for requesting abatement services. https://www.dorchestercountysc.gov/services/code-enforcement/mosquito-control/request-mosquito-spraying If you live in Charleston County, this link provides an online request for service: http://www.charlestoncounty.org/departments/public-works/work-order-request.php Read more about this.
- Fireside Lakes – Pond Overflow September 12th, 2017: Attention Fireside Lakes Residents: The well pump was activated this morning by CMG Maintenance to reduce the water level of the stormwater pond at Fireside Lakes. The pond was overflowing into the street drains this morning due to extreme weather from Tropical Storm Irma. The water level in the pond will gradually be reduced over the next ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Irma September 06th, 2017: Attention Fireside Lakes Residents: With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items on the decks, patios and fronts of all units. Unsecured items ... Read more about this.
- THE CITY OF NORTH CHARLESTON LAUNCHES CITIBOT July 20th, 2017: THE CITY OF NORTH CHARLESTON LAUNCHES CITIBOT, AMERICA’S FIRST TEXT MESSAGING SOFTWARE SYSTEM FOR CIVIC ENGAGEMENT WITH GOVERNMENT NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. – The City of North Charleston is the first city in the country to launch Citibot, America’s first interactive text messaging and customer service software system for civic engagement with government. Citibot is a communication tool for citizens and ... Read more about this.
- Fireside Lakes Pool Update July 06th, 2017: Dear Fireside Lakes Owners, Your homeowners association pool recently failed an inspection with DHEC. The outcome was that Fireside Lakes needs to install a drinking fountain. Upon further testing and review, DHEC will no longer allow the Association to operate with the water well that has been in place since the beginning when the pool was ... Read more about this.
- Pool Closed per DHEC June 12th, 2017: Attention Fireside Residents, The pool currently remains closed per DHEC due to needed repairs associated with the filtration system. DHEC guidelines also require a drinking fountain to be installed within 50ft of the pool. The Association continues working with US Aquatics to resolve filtration issues and is seeking additional information from DHEC regarding approved water sources for ... Read more about this.
- Fireside Lakes – Pool is Open May 30th, 2017: US Aquatics has confirmed the pool is open for use by residents at Fireside Lakes. Technicians continue to trouble shoot the pool filtration system to isolate the possible leak, pulling air into the system. The emergency pool phone has been repaired and New Leaf will continue cleanup of the landscaping around the pool deck this week ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.