This is the web page for Fireside Lakes. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key by Fireside Lakes. Resale pool keys must convey at Closing. If any key is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $100.00 payable to Fireside Lakes. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Fireside Lakes – Pond Overflow September 12th, 2017: Attention Fireside Lakes Residents: The well pump was activated this morning by CMG Maintenance to reduce the water level of the stormwater pond at Fireside Lakes. The pond was overflowing into the street drains this morning due to extreme weather from Tropical Storm Irma. The water level in the pond will gradually be reduced over the next ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Irma September 06th, 2017: Attention Fireside Lakes Residents: With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items on the decks, patios and fronts of all units. Unsecured items ... Read more about this.
- THE CITY OF NORTH CHARLESTON LAUNCHES CITIBOT July 20th, 2017: THE CITY OF NORTH CHARLESTON LAUNCHES CITIBOT, AMERICA’S FIRST TEXT MESSAGING SOFTWARE SYSTEM FOR CIVIC ENGAGEMENT WITH GOVERNMENT NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. – The City of North Charleston is the first city in the country to launch Citibot, America’s first interactive text messaging and customer service software system for civic engagement with government. Citibot is a communication tool for citizens and ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Fireside Lakes Pool Update July 06th, 2017: Dear Fireside Lakes Owners, Your homeowners association pool recently failed an inspection with DHEC. The outcome was that Fireside Lakes needs to install a drinking fountain. Upon further testing and review, DHEC will no longer allow the Association to operate with the water well that has been in place since the beginning when the pool was ... Read more about this.
- Pool Closed per DHEC June 12th, 2017: Attention Fireside Residents, The pool currently remains closed per DHEC due to needed repairs associated with the filtration system. DHEC guidelines also require a drinking fountain to be installed within 50ft of the pool. The Association continues working with US Aquatics to resolve filtration issues and is seeking additional information from DHEC regarding approved water sources for ... Read more about this.
- Fireside Lakes – Pool is Open May 30th, 2017: US Aquatics has confirmed the pool is open for use by residents at Fireside Lakes. Technicians continue to trouble shoot the pool filtration system to isolate the possible leak, pulling air into the system. The emergency pool phone has been repaired and New Leaf will continue cleanup of the landscaping around the pool deck this week ... Read more about this.
- Fireside Lakes – Pool Closed Due to Emergency Phone Out of Order May 22nd, 2017: Attention Fireside Lakes Residents: The pool has been temporarily closed due to the emergency pool phone being out of order. Per DHEC pool guidelines, an emergency phone must be available at all times during open pool hours. The Association has reported the phone issue to ATM Carolina for repairs. The pool will re-open once emergency pool ... Read more about this.
- Fireside Lakes Community Updates May 15th, 2017: Attention Fireside Lakes Residents, The following are updates for the Fireside Lakes community: Pool/Pond Area Clean-out/Clean-up & Tree Work The Association has requested estimates regarding clean-out and extensive pruning of trees and shrubs at the pond/pool area, pruning of all palms and any required tree work to cut back growth near roofs of all buildings at Fireside Lakes – not ... Read more about this.
- Vehicle Break-Ins Reported April 05th, 2017: Your Board of Directors would like everyone to be aware that several vehicle break-ins have been reported recently at Fireside Lakes. Residents should be vigilant – Please be sure to remove any valuables and lock your car when returning home at the end of your day. Report any suspicious activity to local law enforcement. Read more about this.
- Tips for Freezing Weather Conditions December 07th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather • Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. • Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. • Cover vents around the foundation of your home. • Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil ... Read more about this.
- Terminix Annual Termite Bond Inspections Scheduled for December 5, 2016 November 17th, 2016: Terminix will begin annual termite inspections on Monday, December 5th at 9am. Please make necessary arrangements for technicians to access your townhome that day. If you have any questions regarding the termite inspection for your unit, please contact Terminix at 1-866-386-0950. Have a wonderful day! Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Exterior Pressure Washing Scheduled – November 3rd & 4th October 05th, 2016: NOTICE Pressure Washing of Buildings – Fireside Lakes November 3rd & 4th (WEATHER PERMITTING) If Applicable:All resident’s & guests property should be removed from patios, porches, balconies, breezeways, walkways, steps, decks. Screened in areas will not be washed only the exterior of these areas will be washed. Water and cleaning compounds can and will enter all areas. Please ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston, TS Hermine update and sandbag information September 01st, 2016: NORTH CHARLESTON, SC – The City of North Charleston and its emergency management personnel are monitoring the activity of Tropical Storm Hermine and preparedness efforts are being closely coordinated with Charleston County Emergency Management Department and fellow area agencies. Sandbags for North Charleston residents can be obtained starting Thursday, September 1 at 8:30am from the North ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.