This is the web page for Fireside Lakes. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key by Fireside Lakes. Resale pool keys must convey at Closing. If any key is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $100.00 payable to Fireside Lakes. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
Upload your ACC application here.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Preparing for Hurricane Florence September 10th, 2018: Good Afternoon Fireside Lakes Homeowners, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Florence may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure ... Read more about this.
- Pressure Washing Scheduled for September 7th – 8th August 03rd, 2018: Pressure washing to clean vinyl siding on the buildings and rear concrete patios has been scheduled for September 7th – 8th at Fireside Lakes. Please be sure to remove all personal belongings from porches, patios and decks in order for these areas to be cleaned. All gates must be unlocked and accessible in order for ... Read more about this.
- Fireside Lakes – No Pets Allowed In Pool Area June 20th, 2018: Attention Fireside Lakes Residents: Pets are not permitted in the pool area at any time. Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times while in the pool area. Please be aware that pool privileges will be revoked for residents that do not follow pool rules for Fireside Lakes and a trespass notice will ... Read more about this.
- Fireside Lakes – Pool Is Open June 20th, 2018: The pool has been reopened for residents to enjoy as of this morning. Have a wonderful day! Read more about this.
- Fireside Lakes Pool Closed Today For Cleaning and Water Treatment – Tuesday, June 19th June 19th, 2018: The pool has been closed for the day due to poor water clarity and additional chemical treatments due to high phosphorous readings during routine testing this morning. Additional updates will be posted on the Fireside Lakes community webpage as they become available. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Fireside Lakes Pool Now Open June 14th, 2018: Repairs to the shower/foot wash have been completed at the deck area and the pool has been reopened. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Fireside Lakes Pool Temporarily Closed Due To Water Leak At Shower/Foot Wash June 14th, 2018: The pool has been temporarily closed due to a water leak at the shower/foot wash on the pool deck, requiring the water to be shut off. The pool will reopen as quickly as possible once the broken water line has been repaired. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Pool Is Open – Fireside Lakes June 11th, 2018: The pool has reopened at Fireside Lakes. Residents are asked to be vigilant and report any suspicious activity and/or trespasser to local law enforcement immediately. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times at the pool. Unsupervised children are not permitted in the pool area. Rescue and lifesaving equipment located ... Read more about this.
- Pool Temporarily Closed For Additional Water Treatments and Vandalism Repairs June 08th, 2018: The pool has been temporarily closed for additional treatments due to extremely poor water clarity at the deep end of the pool. The safety lifeline in the pool was also found vandalized and must be replaced. Please DO NOT allow children to tamper with lifesaving rescue equipment at the pool. Children are not permitted in the ... Read more about this.
- Pool Rescue Equipment Not For Recreational Use June 08th, 2018: Attention Fireside Lakes Residents: Please be aware that rescue equipment and life saving flotation buoys are for emergency rescue use only. Equipment is not for recreational use. In effort to avoid unnecessary pool closures by DHEC, please do not tamper with life saving rescue equipment located at the pool deck area. Thank you! Read more about this.
- Community Updates Provided by North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson June 06th, 2018: Councilman Ron Brinson June 5, 2018 Look for Important Information Flows As The City Moves To Out-Source Sanitation Operations For Its Dorchester County Residents. The Target Is A July 1 Start-up. There Will Be Changes In Curbside Collection Schedules. PARD Grant – This “Parks and Recreation Development” program provides state-funded matching funds grants program for eligible ... Read more about this.
- Fireside Lakes – Pool Now Open June 01st, 2018: The pool is now open! Pool hours are from 9am – Sunset. Have a wonderful weekend! Read more about this.
- Pool Update – Fireside Lakes May 25th, 2018: Attention Fireside Lakes Residents: Just a quick update on the pool – All work required by SCDHEC has been completed and the backflow device for the new water line and meter has passed inspection by Charleston Water Systems. US Aquatics is working to refill the pool, complete any additional cleaning and test water chemistry per SCDHEC pool ... Read more about this.
- It’s True! Alligators Enjoy Soaking Up Sunshine – Just Like We Do! May 09th, 2018: Springtime brings in lots of sunshine and warm weather, which means you’ll likely see more alligators out and about throughout the Lowcountry and within your community. You’ll see them sunbathing on pond banks or possibly even crossing a road. It’s also officially alligator mating season. As warm temperatures return, alligators are becoming more active, in search of mates ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.