This is the web page for Foxbank. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, photos, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
If you would like a copy of your annual meeting minutes or a copy of the budget click the appropriate link below:
Pavilion Reservations: Foxbank Pavilion Calendar
Online Payment Options:
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Foxbank Plantation HOA to access the pool and gym. Resale amenity keys must convey at Closing. If any fob is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Foxbank Plantation. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that you must complete the form and agree to the fitness center rules before your fob can be activated to access the fitness center. The Fitness Center Rules can be found in the documents below.
Foxbank Recorded CCRs
2018 Supplement to Governing Documents
ARB Application Form
Sign Specifications for Foxbank Plantation
Fitness Center Rules
Berkeley County Application for Encroachment Permit
Foxbank HOA 2016 Presentation
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Foxbank Fitness Cleaning August 08th, 2018: Foxbank Owners, The fitness center will be closed this Thursday, August 9th from 2:00 pm until 5:00 pm. The floor cleaners will be onsite during this time performing a deep clean on the floors within the facility. Thank you! Read more about this.
- It’s the Battle of Rain vs Mowing August 03rd, 2018: With all the rain the LowCountry has experienced in the past couple of weeks, the rain is winning the battle with mowing of the turf. The Association would rather see taller than normal grass which can be resolved once things dry vs ruts in the turf caused by the mowers which can take many weeks ... Read more about this.
- Those darn beavers July 19th, 2018: The Association has been unlucky in the pursuit of the beavers in the wetland area behind Woodbrook and the lake behind Kimberton. A new wildlife contractor has been retained and the area assessed this week with the hopes of catching the trouble makers in the next few weeks. Fingers crossed. Read more about this.
- Foxbank Social Committee July 03rd, 2018: Foxbank Plantation is expanding its Social Committee to an open membership. I spoke with a number of people at the HOA meeting and through pm. I sent the names but there was some delays in moving forward. So let’s try this again – In order to join, you must be a resident of Foxbank Plantation, ... Read more about this.
- 4th of July Fireworks July 02nd, 2018: As this 4th of July quickly approaches, remember when shooting fireworks to be a courteous neighbor. Please be sure to clean up the debris left from the fireworks. Many times fireworks debris can be found in your yard, your neighbor’s yard as well as common areas of the Association. If you are going to enjoy setting off ... Read more about this.
- What everyone should know about Storm Water Ponds April 05th, 2018: Storm water ponds are extremely important components of your community’s drainage system. They are designed to provide two critical services: -prevent flooding by suppressing surges of storm water runoff that wash from lawns, buildings, and paved surfaces. -protect water quality by holding water long enough for natural processes to remove sediment and some pollutants from the water ... Read more about this.
- Foxbank Plantation – Playground April 04th, 2018: The Association is pleased to announce new playground equipment is being installed today. The playground will be closed until all equipment is installed and the concrete cured. The membership will be notified once the playground is open and ready for use. Read more about this.
- Pool Openings April 03rd, 2018: Your Association pool is OPEN! and despite the not so warm temperatures, many families have taken advantage of the opportunity to begin their swimming season. A couple of quick reminders are noted below. Please assist the Association in insuring a GREAT pool season for all. Thank you! There is an emergency phone inside the pool gate Never swim ... Read more about this.
- Moncks Corner Public Hearing March 12th, 2018: Moncks Corner Town Council will be hosting a public hearing to receive comments and concerns from interested citizens regarding the current state of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in the Town of Moncks Corner. Join us Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. at the Moncks Corner Municipal Complex to share your thoughts and hear those ... Read more about this.
- Spring Landscape Tips March 05th, 2018: Below are some great landscaping tips from Yellowstone Landscaping for the month of March! tStep 1: Enjoy this beautiful weather! The official start of spring is in sight – March 20! Now is a great time to get out and about and enjoy the beautiful weather and crisp, blue skies while taking a few simple steps to ... Read more about this.
- Frozen Pipe Tips January 02nd, 2018: With the current cold snap and several nights with below freezing temperatures – here are a few good reminders: How to Deal with Frozen Pipes Disconnect and drain garden hoses. Cover outside faucets with insulating foam covers. Turn off water to outside faucets, if available, and open valves on faucets to allow them to drain. Turn off sprinkler system and ... Read more about this.
- Pet Waste December 11th, 2017: Pet waste is one of those topics that every pet owner must deal with but no one likes to talk about. The fact is that the majority of community and neighborhood pet problems result from the inappropriate handling of pet waste. Please keep in mind the below reasons on why you should be a good ... Read more about this.
- FEMA suggested emergency kit information September 06th, 2017: With Hurricane Irma in the forefront of everyone’s mind, below is a list of recommended items to included in a basic emergency supply kit. This list is supplied by FEMA. Water, one gallon of water per person per day for at least three days, for drinking and sanitation Food, at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food Battery-powered or ... Read more about this.
- Pet Owner Responsibilities August 30th, 2017: As a reminder, while dogs can make wonderful companions, they unfortunately are also one of the pets most widely complained against. Dog owners can avoid having their pets become a nuisance through proper care and supervision. LEASHES – While owners may derive great joy from their dogs, it is important to consider those that do not ... Read more about this.
- Stop Sign Removal August 11th, 2017: This is a reminder the Association was contacted by Berkeley County who noted their crews will be removing the stop signs on Foxbank Plantation Blvd at Glenmore Drive on the morning of Monday, 8/14/17. This intersection will only be a 2 way stop as of that date. Warning signs will also be placed on all ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.