This is the web page for Foxbank. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, photos, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
If you would like a copy of your annual meeting minutes or a copy of the budget click the appropriate link below:
Pavilion Reservations: Foxbank Pavilion Calendar
Online Payment Options:
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Foxbank Plantation HOA to access the pool and gym. Resale amenity keys must convey at Closing. If any fob is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Foxbank Plantation. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that you must complete the form and agree to the fitness center rules before your fob can be activated to access the fitness center. The Fitness Center Rules can be found in the documents below.
Foxbank Recorded CCRs
ARB Application Form
Sign Specifications for Foxbank Plantation
Fitness Center Rules
Berkeley County Application for Encroachment Permit
Foxbank HOA 2016 Presentation
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- FEMA suggested emergency kit information September 06th, 2017: With Hurricane Irma in the forefront of everyone’s mind, below is a list of recommended items to included in a basic emergency supply kit. This list is supplied by FEMA. Water, one gallon of water per person per day for at least three days, for drinking and sanitation Food, at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food Battery-powered or ... Read more about this.
- Pet Owner Responsibilities August 30th, 2017: As a reminder, while dogs can make wonderful companions, they unfortunately are also one of the pets most widely complained against. Dog owners can avoid having their pets become a nuisance through proper care and supervision. LEASHES – While owners may derive great joy from their dogs, it is important to consider those that do not ... Read more about this.
- Stop Sign Removal August 11th, 2017: This is a reminder the Association was contacted by Berkeley County who noted their crews will be removing the stop signs on Foxbank Plantation Blvd at Glenmore Drive on the morning of Monday, 8/14/17. This intersection will only be a 2 way stop as of that date. Warning signs will also be placed on all ... Read more about this.
- Landscapers and Rain August 10th, 2017: With the large amounts of rain received these past few weeks, the turf maintenance has been disrupted for the Community. The Association is working with the landscape crews to see all areas are maintained as soon as possible. Turf will not be cut if there is a chance of causing ruts in the ground. Once ... Read more about this.
- No glass inside pool gates August 01st, 2017: Just a reminder to owners who visit the pool – Glass items are prohibited inside the pool gate. Please assist the Association and comply with this requirement to insure everyone’s safety at the facility. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- 4th of July Safety Tips June 27th, 2017: National Council on Fireworks Safety Encourages Safe and Fun Fourth of July Celebrations, here are a few of their reminders: 1. Obey all local laws regarding the use of fireworks. 2. Know your fireworks; read the cautionary labels and performance descriptions before igniting. 3. A responsible adult should supervise all firework activities. Never give fireworks to children. 4. Alcohol ... Read more about this.
- Fitness Center Air Conditioning June 26th, 2017: Good Evening – The Association is aware the air conditioning is not cooling at the Fitness Center. A technician will be out Tuesday morning, June 27th to diagnosis and hopefully make a quick repair. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Termite reminder June 09th, 2017: Homeowners There have been numerous reports of swarming termites throughout the Lowcountry. Please be alert and should you see termites at your residence, immediately take action by contacting your Termite Contractor so they can assess the situation at your home. Read more about this.
- Pond at Killarney and Woodbrook. May 22nd, 2017: There has been much discussion regarding the pond at Kilarney and Woodbrook. I wanted to remind everyone the Association is aware of the situation and has been working on resolution for at least the last 8 weeks. The vendor has been aggressively treating the algae BUT there are limitations placed on them regarding the amount of ... Read more about this.
- Pool Closing May 16th, 2017: Due to a incident today, the Foxbank pool will be closed until Wednesday, May 17 at approximately 2 pm. This closure is required per SCDHEC regulations and we appreciate all member’s patience and understanding regarding this matter. Read more about this.
- Killarney Fountain April 17th, 2017: Owners Good News! The fountain at Killarney and Woodbrook was replaced this afternoon and is working properly. Thank you for your patience during this project. The replacement of the electrical line to the Kimberton fountain project is next! Read more about this.
- Killarney and Woodbrook Pond Update April 12th, 2017: Just a quick update on the algae at the pond at Killarney and Woodbrook. The Pond vendor has just left the community noting an algae treatment on this pond was done today and he will return for a follow up in a few days. This particular pond has has a tough spring, as it was sprayed 3 times ... Read more about this.
- Unleashed Animals April 07th, 2017: Good Afternoon The Association continues to receive calls and emails regarding animals running loose throughout the community. The Association is happy to cite an owner for this violation IF the address of where the animal is kept is supplied. Should you see dogs running loose, it will be important for owners to contact Berkeley County Animal ... Read more about this.
- Fountain at Woodbrook & Killarney April 05th, 2017: Unfortunately the fountain at Woodbrook & Killarney was unable to be salvaged. The vendor had removed, attempted to repair and locate parts but was unsuccessful. A new fountain has been ordered and the Association hopes it will be available and installed soon. Thank you for your patience during this time. Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.