This is the web page for Foxbank. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, photos, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Pavilion Reservations: Foxbank Pavilion Calendar
Online Payment Options:
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Foxbank Plantation HOA to access the pool and gym. Resale amenity keys must convey at Closing. If any fob is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Foxbank Plantation. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that you must complete the form and agree to the fitness center rules before your fob can be activated to access the fitness center. The Fitness Center Rules can be found in the documents below.
Foxbank Recorded CCRs
2018 Supplement to Governing Documents
ARB Application & Guidelines
Sign Specifications for Foxbank Plantation
Fitness Center Rules
Berkeley County Application for Encroachment Permit
Foxbank HOA 2016 Presentation
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Pond Turnover October 25th, 2018: As we go into the fall months, we are in a time period where we will face fall turnovers in the pond waters. Turnovers occur naturally in the fall. The incremental drop in air temperature slowly decreases the surface water temperature, and the layers in the pond mix gradually. This gradual mixing rarely causes a ... Read more about this.
- Storm Clean Up October 12th, 2018: Hurricane Michael has left many areas with wind-blown debris in his wake. Please be aware the landscapers are aware of the needs and will be attending to the clean up when onsite performing routine maintenance. It may be as much as 7 to 10 days before everything is tidy and back to normal. Thank you ... Read more about this.
- Foxbank Pool Closing September 28th, 2018: The Association is happy to announce the pool will remain open through October 15th for owner use. Please enjoy the pool for a couple more weeks while the weather is warm! Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Foxbank Round Table August 17th, 2018: Reminder: In response to the request for more frequent meetings of the Association, a round table event will be held with the Advisory Board on Thursday, August 23rd – 6:00 PM at Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church. This will be your opportunity to address the Advisory Board with suggestions or concerns regarding the Association. There will be ... Read more about this.
- Pet responsibilities August 17th, 2018: A few reminders of pet owner responsibilities: • Pets need be leashed and under control at all times. This includes cats who should never be allowed to wander. • Please be a courteous neighbor and pick up after your pets, be respectful and clean up all areas including sidewalks/walkways, vacant lots, common areas and individuals property. Dog ... Read more about this.
- Back to School Safety August 15th, 2018: With school beginning for most Districts next week, below are a few reminders from the National Safety Council: School days bring congestion: Yellow school buses are picking up their charges, kids on bikes are hurrying to get to school before the bell rings, harried parents are trying to drop their kids off before work. It’s never more ... Read more about this.
- Foxbank Fitness Cleaning August 08th, 2018: Foxbank Owners, The fitness center will be closed this Thursday, August 9th from 2:00 pm until 5:00 pm. The floor cleaners will be onsite during this time performing a deep clean on the floors within the facility. Thank you! Read more about this.
- It’s the Battle of Rain vs Mowing August 03rd, 2018: With all the rain the LowCountry has experienced in the past couple of weeks, the rain is winning the battle with mowing of the turf. The Association would rather see taller than normal grass which can be resolved once things dry vs ruts in the turf caused by the mowers which can take many weeks ... Read more about this.
- Those darn beavers July 19th, 2018: The Association has been unlucky in the pursuit of the beavers in the wetland area behind Woodbrook and the lake behind Kimberton. A new wildlife contractor has been retained and the area assessed this week with the hopes of catching the trouble makers in the next few weeks. Fingers crossed. Read more about this.
- Foxbank Social Committee July 03rd, 2018: Foxbank Plantation is expanding its Social Committee to an open membership. I spoke with a number of people at the HOA meeting and through pm. I sent the names but there was some delays in moving forward. So let’s try this again – In order to join, you must be a resident of Foxbank Plantation, ... Read more about this.
- 4th of July Fireworks July 02nd, 2018: As this 4th of July quickly approaches, remember when shooting fireworks to be a courteous neighbor. Please be sure to clean up the debris left from the fireworks. Many times fireworks debris can be found in your yard, your neighbor’s yard as well as common areas of the Association. If you are going to enjoy setting off ... Read more about this.
- What everyone should know about Storm Water Ponds April 05th, 2018: Storm water ponds are extremely important components of your community’s drainage system. They are designed to provide two critical services: -prevent flooding by suppressing surges of storm water runoff that wash from lawns, buildings, and paved surfaces. -protect water quality by holding water long enough for natural processes to remove sediment and some pollutants from the water ... Read more about this.
- Foxbank Plantation – Playground April 04th, 2018: The Association is pleased to announce new playground equipment is being installed today. The playground will be closed until all equipment is installed and the concrete cured. The membership will be notified once the playground is open and ready for use. Read more about this.
- Pool Openings April 03rd, 2018: Your Association pool is OPEN! and despite the not so warm temperatures, many families have taken advantage of the opportunity to begin their swimming season. A couple of quick reminders are noted below. Please assist the Association in insuring a GREAT pool season for all. Thank you! There is an emergency phone inside the pool gate Never swim ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.