This is the web page for Gardens at the Bridges of Summerville. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by The Bridges of Summerville POA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $20.00 payable to The Bridges of Summerville. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
For copies of minutes and financials, please contact the manager by clicking here.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Bridges Updated Pool Rules April 12th, 2018: With the pool season right around the corner and many new people in the community, it’s important that the pool is treated with respect by all members of the community to keep it a safe and enjoyable place for everyone. Please read over these with your children, especially those that are 10-15 years old. IMPORTANT POINTS: 1. ... Read more about this.
- Hard Pruning March 29th, 2018: Advantages to hard pruning: The terms pruning and trimming are often used interchangeably,but there is a difference between the two. When you are removing the dead, loose, or infected branches or stems from its respective plant, you are pruning. Trimming, occurs when you are cutting back overgrown plants. Below are some of the many benefits from ... Read more about this.
- Towing Information January 24th, 2018: The Board has contracted with Davis Towing to patrol the community and tow cars that are illegally parked. They will try to alert the owners before towing but will tow if not. There are only 2 people from the Board authorized to ask for this service. Owners are not allowed to call in a tow. Read more about this.
- Importance of Cleaning Up Behind Your Pet January 18th, 2018: Why Pick up Dog Poop? The Dangers of Dog Feces Why Pick up Dog Poop? “I pay taxes, why should I have to pick up dog poop?” “It’s like fertilizer – it’s good to let is stay there!” “Dogs are part of nature – letting their poop stay on the ground is natural, too.” Have you heard, or even thought, ... Read more about this.
- Board Meeting Reminder January 10th, 2018: This is a friendly reminder of the upcoming Board meeting on January 17th, 2018 at 6PM at Perkins Restaurant on Old Trolley Road Read more about this.
- Icy Conditions Precautions January 04th, 2018: Many of us are not used to this weather. It was brought to my attention that a reminder about protecting yourself against falls on sidewalks, etc would be beneficial. These are tips found on the internet (which is all truthful-LOL) Please review these and be careful under our weather warms up. A high percentage of these occur ... Read more about this.
- Freeze Protection January 02nd, 2018: How to Deal with Frozen Pipes Disconnect and drain garden hoses. Cover outside faucets with insulating foam covers. Turn off water to outside faucets, if available, and open valves on faucets to allow them to drain. Turn off sprinkler system and blow compressed air through the lines to drain them. Close or cover foundation vents under house and windows to ... Read more about this.
- Board Meeting Scheduled December 27th, 2017: The next Board meeting is scheduled for January 17th at 6PM at the Perkins on Old Trolley Road. Read more about this.
- New Fountain December 07th, 2017: The new fountain is installed and working. Please take a moment to enjoy the new addition. Read more about this.
- 2017 Annual Meeting Notice and Proxy October 19th, 2017: GARDENS AT THE BRIDGES OF SUMMERVILLE 2017 Annual Meeting and Online Proxy YOU MAY COMPLETE YOUR PROXY ONLINE VIA THE WEB LINK COPIED BELOW: http://cmgcharleston.com/2017-gardens-bridges-summerville-proxy/ Gardens at the Bridges of Summerville Property Association, Inc. NOTICE OF 2017 ANNUAL MEMBERS’ MEETING Dear Neighbor, The Gardens at the Bridges of Summerville Annual Meeting will be held November 2, 2017 at the ... Read more about this.
- The Gardens at the Bridges – Landscaping Notice October 04th, 2017: LANDSCAPING NOTICE Please be notified that after a series of serious discussions, your Board of Directors have made the decision to terminate the services of LowCountry Greens due to the constant lack of performance shown by them. Per the Board’s request, Community Management Group (CMG) is in process of procuring bids from other ... Read more about this.
- Bridges of Summerville Pool Closed for the Season October 04th, 2017: Dear Homeowners, The pool has been closed as of today (10/3/2017) due to minimal use and in preparation of the coming repairs needed. The pool will be closed for the season. Read more about this.
- Bridges of Summerville POOL CLOSED until 3pm 8/12/17 August 11th, 2017: ATTENTION BRIDGES OF SUMMERVILLE RESIDENTS Due to a fecal incident in your community pool DHEC requires that the pool be closed and treated for 24 hours. The Pool will reopen at 3:00pm Please note that for the younger, non-potty trained children that SWIM DIAPERS ARE REQUIRED BEFORE ENTERING THE POOL. Read more about this.
- Gardens at the Bridges – Summer Pressure Washing August 07th, 2017: It will begin on Thursday, August 24th and completed on Friday August 25th , 2017 Please follow the preparation list that is provided to protect your home and belongings. Pressure Washing Preparation List: Thank you for choosing Under Pressure SC for your outdoor cleaning needs. Prior to DATE – please follow the below suggestions to ensure a great ... Read more about this.
- Landscaping Info April 14th, 2017: I would like to share with you what we have going on in the community currently. When it comes to the grass the Landscapers put down pre-emergent spray two months ago and will be putting down herbicide next Monday. Also next week the Landscapers will be testing the area for fungus and putting down fungicide ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.