This is the web page for Gardens at the Bridges of Summerville. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by The Bridges of Summerville POA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $20.00 payable to The Bridges of Summerville. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Bridges of Summerville POOL CLOSED until 3pm 8/12/17 August 11th, 2017: ATTENTION BRIDGES OF SUMMERVILLE RESIDENTS Due to a fecal incident in your community pool DHEC requires that the pool be closed and treated for 24 hours. The Pool will reopen at 3:00pm Please note that for the younger, non-potty trained children that SWIM DIAPERS ARE REQUIRED BEFORE ENTERING THE POOL. Read more about this.
- Gardens at the Bridges – Summer Pressure Washing August 07th, 2017: It will begin on Thursday, August 24th and completed on Friday August 25th , 2017 Please follow the preparation list that is provided to protect your home and belongings. Pressure Washing Preparation List: Thank you for choosing Under Pressure SC for your outdoor cleaning needs. Prior to DATE – please follow the below suggestions to ensure a great ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Landscaping Info April 14th, 2017: I would like to share with you what we have going on in the community currently. When it comes to the grass the Landscapers put down pre-emergent spray two months ago and will be putting down herbicide next Monday. Also next week the Landscapers will be testing the area for fungus and putting down fungicide ... Read more about this.
- Street Light Out ? February 15th, 2017: If you have a street light out, this is what you can do. Send me the following information: the address of the closest home and the pole number. Email is the best way to pass this information. Once I have spoken to SCE&G the light will be repaired within five days. Read more about this.
- Pre-emergent for the Turf January 23rd, 2017: I have scheduled the pre-emergent for the Gardens for Thursday January 26,2017. Pets and residence should remain off the turf areas from 8am-4pm Read more about this.
- Paying your Home Owners Association Assessment December 20th, 2016: There are several ways to pay your HOA Assessment. Which ever is easiest for you. ≈ Where to send your checks for payment Garden at the Bridges of Summerville HAO P.O. Box 1207 Commerce, GA. 30529 [Remember if you write a check make it payable to “Garden at the Bridges of Summerville HOA” and in the Memo section write your ... Read more about this.
- Cold Weather upon us December 08th, 2016: Before Freezing WeatherWrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil such as WD-40 to ... Read more about this.
- Dry conditions in our area December 01st, 2016: Brush and grass fires can sometimes start from natural causes, like lightning. However, according to the National Fire Protection Association, these types of fires can often be prevented by following a few simple safety rules. General Prevention •Place cigarette butts in metal containers. •Do not throw them on the ground or into vegetation. •Leave fireworks to the ... Read more about this.
- Dorchester County Mosquito Control October 27th, 2016: Dorchester County Mosquito Control is aware of the increased mosquito activity following the rainfall and flooding that accompanied Hurricane Matthew. To address the increased mosquito population, Dorchester County Mosquito Control is using two trucks for ground spraying, 6 zones are sprayed per night, Monday-Friday from 9:00 PM to 5:00 AM. The two chemicals used for ground ... Read more about this.
- Important Post Hurricane Information for Dorchester County Residents October 11th, 2016: Structural and Tree Damage Dorchester County residents who sustained residential structural damage from sustained wind, water damage (due to flooding), or tree damage as a result of Hurricane Matthew should contact Dorchester County at (843) 832-0393 or (843) 562-0393 and/or email@example.com to report the damage. Residents should be prepared to provide the following information: Name: Address (of damaged property): Phone number: Email: Location ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Reporting Damage September 02nd, 2016: If you have damage or you see damage in the community please report it to CMG with your community’s email address and attach pictures if you can. I hope and pray that all are safe yet if something does happen and it is an emergency call 843-795-8484 listen for the prompts to get you to ... Read more about this.
- Communication with Management Company August 30th, 2016: For your convenience, if you have a question or a concern please email: GardensatTheBridgesofSummerville@nullcmgcharleston.com. The system CMG now has in place will be able to respond faster to your question or concern. You can still call 843-795-8484 if you would like. Read more about this.
- Information about alligators and how to keep your family, your pets and yourself safe. June 17th, 2016: With the resent alligator incident in Orlando FL., I would like to share with you some information about alligators and how to keep your family, your pets and yourself safe. What is Considered a Nuisance Alligator? Not all alligators are considered nuisance alligators. The mere presence of an alligator does not qualify it as a nuisance, ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.