Please check back often. In the meantime, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Gates at Park West. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $25.00 payable to the Gates at Park West. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
Gates at Park West Covenants & ByLaws
Gates at park West ARB Form
Gates at Park West ARB Overview
Gates at Park West ARB for Fences
Gates at Park West ARB for Driveways
Gates at Park West ARB for Driveway Extensions
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Pool closed April 13th, 2018: The pool is going to be closed until further notice. There are repairs that have to be done in order to have it ready for the summer. Read more about this.
- Labor Day Weekend Travel Safety Tips! September 01st, 2017: With Labor Day weekend ahead and it being the unofficial end of summer it is important to stay safe on the roads this upcoming weekend! The National Safety Council recommends these tips while traveling for the holidays: Buckle up on every trip in every seating position. Make sure children are properly restrained in the appropriate seats for ... Read more about this.
- Water Quality Concerns – Mount Pleasant July 17th, 2017: Water Quality Concerns Surrounding Pesticides and Cancer Update 2 – July 14, 2017 How did these concerns come forward? Approximately two weeks ago, a group of mothers expressed their concerns on social media regarding the number of young males in a general area of Mount Pleasant (Park West, Dunes West, and Rivertowne) who have been diagnosed ... Read more about this.
- Local Plants Toxic to Humans and Pets May 18th, 2017: As a reminder there are plants in our local landscapes and homes that are very toxic to humans and pets. I have mentioned Sago Palms in the past and want to introduce the “Pencil Cactus” (common name) Please click on the site attached for more information for more information and assistance in identifying these plants. Have a ... Read more about this.
- Spring reminders! March 15th, 2017: Spring has sprung and lawns everywhere are greening up . Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches and flower beds are filling with weeds. Remember, your Association governing documents require each owner to keep their yards maintained, mowed, edged, weeded and trimmed. Take some time to refresh the beds with new mulch or pine straw. ... Read more about this.
- It’s time for Spring cleaning! March 06th, 2017: Spring To-Do List Weed and feed your lawn with pre-emergent which will kill and broadleaf weeds, dandelions, and onion grass. The feed will fertilize your lawn to help it come back more lush than before. Pressure or soft wash your home and any exterior building on your property Pickup all yard debris in your yard and trim back ... Read more about this.
- Attention All Pet Owners! January 11th, 2017: ATTENTION ALL PET OWNER’S! Just a friendly reminder. Please Pick Up After Your Pet. It doesn’t take much to remember that we have pets in our community. In fact, if you don’t watch your step, you’re liable to step in one such reminder! Besides being unsightly and smelly, animal waste can be hazardous to the health of ... Read more about this.
- Space Heater Safety Tips December 21st, 2016: Heating equipment is the second leading cause of home fires in the United States. More than 65,000 home fires are attributed to heating equipment each year. These fire result in hundreds of deaths, thousands of injuries and millions of dollars in property damage. Portable electric space heaters can be a convenient source of supplemental heat for ... Read more about this.
- Freezing Weather Helpful Information December 07th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil such as WD-40 to ... Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Reminder – Gates of Park West December 07th, 2016: Just a friendly reminder that the Gates of Park West Annual Meeting will take place on December 13th, 2016 from 7:00 – 8:30 at the Park West Clubhouse. Please let us know if you have any questions at this time. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 22nd, 2016: With the fast approaching holiday season, please take extra precautions both in your neighborhood and around town to ensure you have a safe and happy holiday season. Lock car doors and leave no visible items inside that would attract thieves of opportunity. Lock windows and door of your home. If you’re traveling, leave some lights on to give ... Read more about this.
- Super Moon, Monday, November 14, 2016 November 11th, 2016: No doubt you’ve already heard or read that we’re going to have a “super moon” on Monday, Nov. 14. It’s a relatively new term that I didn’t know until a few years ago, and I’ve been an amateur astronomer for years. I don’t feel so bad because it’s not an astronomical term, but rather an astrological ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Matthew Update and Preparation October 05th, 2016: Please make sure your tenants have the following information as well! Hurricane Matthew is now churning toward the Southeast coastline. Forecasting models now generally project it to pass very close to South Carolina coast, but this forecast could change quickly and bring greater threats of a direct impact to our area. Please pay close attention to ... Read more about this.
- Fall Season and Army Worms September 22nd, 2016: Armyworms (crown & thatch inhabitant) The fall armyworm (Spodoptera frugipeda) is a good example of a pest that can sneak up on you. When it does, the results can be disastrous. Fall armyworms can strike in most regions of the United States and seem to have been relatively serious during the past few years. No one ... Read more about this.
- Seasonal Pool Closing Date September 20th, 2016: Gates homeowners, The Association wanted to make you aware that the closing date for the pool will be September 30th. This will be the closing date for the season! Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.