This is the web link page for Hollow Oaks. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Termite reminder June 09th, 2017: Homeowners There have been numerous reports of swarming termites throughout the Lowcountry. Please be alert and should you see termites at your residence, immediately take action by contacting your Termite Contractor so they can assess the situation at your home. Read more about this.
- Spring reminders! March 15th, 2017: Spring has sprung and lawns everywhere are greening up . Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches and flower beds are filling with weeds. Remember, your Association governing documents require each owner to keep their yards maintained, mowed, edged, weeded and trimmed. Take some time to refresh the beds with new mulch or pine straw. ... Read more about this.
- It’s time for Spring cleaning! March 06th, 2017: Spring To-Do List Weed and feed your lawn with pre-emergent which will kill and broadleaf weeds, dandelions, and onion grass. The feed will fertilize your lawn to help it come back more lush than before. Pressure or soft wash your home and any exterior building on your propertyPickup all yard debris in your yard and trim back ... Read more about this.
- Turf treatment February 16th, 2017: Please note that the contracted landscaping company has submitted notice that turf treatments will be taking place in the community this week. Use of common area turf should be limited, especially for children and pets over the next week. Read more about this.
- Moles and your yard- information from the Staff Horticulturist January 24th, 2017: Moles are out and about! What does this mean for your community? The following is an excerpt from our in-house horticulturalist, Mike Ferrazzano: Moles are and have been an ongoing problem in landscape. When temperatures drop in the fall, moles are out in full force to find as much food as possible. Now that temperatures have warmed up as ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane information and help links October 04th, 2016: Hurricane Matthew is now churning toward the Southeast coastline. Forecasting models now generally project it to pass very close to South Carolina coast, but this forecast could change quickly and bring greater threats of a direct impact to our area. Please pay close attention to all advisories and any evacuation orders. Please take precautions early. Store/secure ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston, TS Hermine update and sandbag information September 01st, 2016: NORTH CHARLESTON, SC – The City of North Charleston and its emergency management personnel are monitoring the activity of Tropical Storm Hermine and preparedness efforts are being closely coordinated with Charleston County Emergency Management Department and fellow area agencies. Sandbags for North Charleston residents can be obtained starting Thursday, September 1 at 8:30am from the North ... Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting June 14th, 2016 at 7pm June 13th, 2016: Hollow Oaks Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held June 14, 2016 at the Otranto Road Regional Library, 2261 Otranto Rd, North Charleston, SC 29406. This meeting will begin at 7:00 pm sharp and we encourage all to attend. Please arrive promptly. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to participate in the governance ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- Information about lawn burn caused by pets March 30th, 2016: Please read the informative information below in regards to Lawn Burn caused by pet urine. Obviously at times this cannot be helped but please try and walk your dog along the wooded area to urinate in the wood line or pine straw area. Your HOA spends a large amount of money trying to keep the ... Read more about this.
- No Soliciting April 20th, 2015: The City of Charleston posted an article that is relevant to all municipalities. They note that residents are reminded to be aware of door-to-door sales people, particularly “magazine sales”. Usually the concerns about these individuals are property / financial-crime related. This is an active article and will be updated continually with local information, by municipality… Tips: 1. Post a NO ... Read more about this.
- ARB reminder and fence update November 12th, 2014: Please remember any exterior modifications to your home or yard needs to first be approved by your architectural review board. The ARB form can be found on your Associations website and should be emailed to Lynnette@nullcmgcharleston.com or faxed to 843-795-8482. Also, the front entrance fence will be pressured washed this week. Please feel free to ... Read more about this.
- Landscape Company Change July 23rd, 2014: The Hollow Oaks Board of Directors has hired a new landscape company, The Greenery. The Board of Directors hopes all homeowners will notice the improvements in landscape maintenance from this change. Thank you, Lynnette Rodriguez Community Manager for Hollow Oaks HOA Read more about this.
- April 16th, 2014: How to Be Safe Around Alligators ~From Savannah River Ecology Laboratory – Herpetology Program Being safe around alligators is straightforward. Concerns about having negative encounters with alligators can largely be dissolved with common sense and an understanding of alligator behavior. To put in the risk of alligator attack context, you are more likely to get struck by ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.