This is the web page for Island Club II Condominiums at The Peninsula. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Owners – should you need insurance information for your lender – please access the link below to forward lender requests or ask they be faxed to the number listed. Thank you!
email@example.com or 888-697-5823 (fax)
Insurance Portal Log-in
We have provided an individual log in specific to your account, as well as instructions to issue an Evidence.
Customer login:island c
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Save the Date – Annual Meeting November 09th, 2018: The 2018 Island Club II Annual Meeting has been scheduled. Official notifications have been mailed for this December 1st meeting – online proxies will be emailed for your convenience or you may return the mailed form to the office. See you at LoCo Coffee at 10:00 am for this important meeting! Read more about this.
- Pond Turnover October 25th, 2018: As we go into the fall months, we are in a time period where we will face fall turnovers in the pond waters. Turnovers occur naturally in the fall. The incremental drop in air temperature slowly decreases the surface water temperature, and the layers in the pond mix gradually. This gradual mixing rarely causes a ... Read more about this.
- Storm Clean Up October 12th, 2018: Hurricane Michael has left many areas with wind-blown debris in his wake. Please be aware the landscapers are aware of the needs and will be attending to the clean up when onsite performing routine maintenance. It may be as much as 7 to 10 days before everything is tidy and back to normal. Thank you ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Pet responsibilities August 17th, 2018: A few reminders of pet owner responsibilities: • Pets need be leashed and under control at all times. This includes cats who should never be allowed to wander. • Please be a courteous neighbor and pick up after your pets, be respectful and clean up all areas including sidewalks/walkways, vacant lots, common areas and individuals property. Dog ... Read more about this.
- Back to School Safety August 15th, 2018: With school beginning for most Districts next week, below are a few reminders from the National Safety Council: School days bring congestion: Yellow school buses are picking up their charges, kids on bikes are hurrying to get to school before the bell rings, harried parents are trying to drop their kids off before work. It’s never more ... Read more about this.
- It’s the Battle of Rain vs Mowing August 03rd, 2018: With all the rain the LowCountry has experienced in the past couple of weeks, the rain is winning the battle with mowing of the turf. The Association would rather see taller than normal grass which can be resolved once things dry vs ruts in the turf caused by the mowers which can take many weeks ... Read more about this.
- Island Club II – August 2018 Termite Inspections July 27th, 2018: Good Afternoon Island Club II Residents, Titan Termite has scheduled the Island Club II termite inspections for the Aug. 23 and 24th They will be there between the hours of 8am and 5pm. All owners are required to make their home available for this very important inspection as this is a requirement of your termite bond. ... Read more about this.
- Palm Tree Trimming July 19th, 2018: The Association has scheduled the trimming of the palm trees to begin on Tuesday, July 24th and continuing as needed on July 25th. Owners will be required to insure all belongings in the common areas which may be impacted by falling fronds be moved on these dates. This includes the Driveway/Parking spaces for these dates. In ... Read more about this.
- What everyone should know about Storm Water Ponds April 05th, 2018: Storm water ponds are extremely important components of your community’s drainage system. They are designed to provide two critical services: -prevent flooding by suppressing surges of storm water runoff that wash from lawns, buildings, and paved surfaces. -protect water quality by holding water long enough for natural processes to remove sediment and some pollutants from the water ... Read more about this.
- Frozen Pipe Tips January 02nd, 2018: With the current cold snap and several nights with below freezing temperatures – here are a few good reminders: How to Deal with Frozen Pipes Disconnect and drain garden hoses. Cover outside faucets with insulating foam covers. Turn off water to outside faucets, if available, and open valves on faucets to allow them to drain. Turn off sprinkler system and ... Read more about this.
- Pet Waste December 11th, 2017: Pet waste is one of those topics that every pet owner must deal with but no one likes to talk about. The fact is that the majority of community and neighborhood pet problems result from the inappropriate handling of pet waste. Please keep in mind the below reasons on why you should be a good ... Read more about this.
- Island Club II Annual Meeting October 31st, 2017: The Island Club II Condominiums Association Annual Meeting will be held Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 10:00 AM at LowCountry Coffee Roasters located at 1171 A Clements Ferry Road, Wando, SC 29492. See you there! Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Recovery Efforts Underway September 12th, 2017: City of Charleston recovery efforts have been underway since daybreak following initial assessments of damage related to Hurricane Irma. Throughout the day, more than 200 city employees will fan out across the city to support the recovery. Public service crews continue working throughout the city this morning to clear storm drains and remove water, as well ... Read more about this.
- Island Club II Storm Reminders September 06th, 2017: Dear Island Club II Residents, With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items on the decks, patios and fronts of all units. ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.