This is the info page for Ivy Hall. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates and important property owner information. Community documents can be found at the Association-maintained page here.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Ivy Hall Playground Renovations start today! April 10th, 2017: Beginning today, the playground renovations are taking place! Removal of the old equipment will be completed today, Monday, April 10, 2017. Additional work will take place over the next few weeks, and the new playground is projected to open by the end of May 2017. Thank you for your patience during this transitional period in ... Read more about this.
- Spring reminders! March 15th, 2017: Spring has sprung and lawns everywhere are greening up . Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches and flower beds are filling with weeds. Remember, your Association governing documents require each owner to keep their yards maintained, mowed, edged, weeded and trimmed. Take some time to refresh the beds with new mulch or pine straw. ... Read more about this.
- It’s time for Spring cleaning! March 06th, 2017: Spring To-Do List Weed and feed your lawn with pre-emergent which will kill and broadleaf weeds, dandelions, and onion grass. The feed will fertilize your lawn to help it come back more lush than before. Pressure or soft wash your home and any exterior building on your propertyPickup all yard debris in your yard and trim back ... Read more about this.
- Moles and your yard- information from the Staff Horticulturist January 24th, 2017: Moles are out and about! What does this mean for your community? The following is an excerpt from our in-house horticulturalist, Mike Ferrazzano: Moles are and have been an ongoing problem in landscape. When temperatures drop in the fall, moles are out in full force to find as much food as possible. Now that temperatures have warmed up as ... Read more about this.
- Yard Sale this weekend! October 12th, 2016: Ivy Hall Community Yard Sale Saturday, October 15, 2016 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM Don’t miss this great community yard sale! From furniture to tools, holiday memorabilia and one of a kind kids’ stuff, we have it all! All Ivy Hall residents are encouraged to participate. Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane information and help links October 04th, 2016: Hurricane Matthew is now churning toward the Southeast coastline. Forecasting models now generally project it to pass very close to South Carolina coast, but this forecast could change quickly and bring greater threats of a direct impact to our area. Please pay close attention to all advisories and any evacuation orders. Please take precautions early. Store/secure ... Read more about this.
- Pond treatments June 15th, 2016: It’s that time of year where things are growing in the sunshine and that applies to the community ponds! The ponds have recently been treated for algae and other pesky plant growth, and you should be seeing an improvement in clarity over the next few weeks. Read more about this.
- Community “Dog Park” in community easements May 25th, 2016: This week, some work is being done in the community at the easements between Seaborn and Morningdale to install a fence and later new doggie-waste stations will be added. As a reminder, no motorized vehicles are to be driven on this easement or parked on the grass anywhere in the community per the recorded covenants, codes, ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- Information about lawn burn caused by pets March 30th, 2016: Please read the informative information below in regards to Lawn Burn caused by pet urine. Obviously at times this cannot be helped but please try and walk your dog along the wooded area to urinate in the wood line or pine straw area. Your HOA spends a large amount of money trying to keep the ... Read more about this.
- Controlled Burn on Cainhoy Plantation March 02nd, 2016: Sabine & Waters, Inc. Environmental Land Management Consultants will be conducting a controlled burn on Cainhoy Plantation this today. Smoke is not forecasted to affect the local communities. Read more about this.
- Winter flowers installed today! December 02nd, 2015: Winter flowers were installed December 2nd along the entrance of the community at the new sign and make a nice addition to the recently added holiday decorations! Read more about this.
- New Date- Community Yard Sale November 13th, 2015: Ivy Hall residents are invited to participate in a Community Yard Sale on Saturday, Nov. 20th, from 7 a.m. to 12 noon, changed from November 14th. Participating homeowners simply need to set out sale items upon their yards and driveways. Feel free to install directional signs around the neighborhood to guide potential buyers to your particular ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?