This is the info page for Ivy Hall. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates and important property owner information. Community documents can be found at the Association-maintained page here.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- COMMUNITY YARD SALE SET FOR 7 A.M. – 12 NOON ON NOV. 14TH November 05th, 2015: Ivy Hall residents are invited to participate in a Community Yard Sale on Saturday, Nov. 14th, from 7 a.m. to 12 noon. Participating homeowners simply need to set out sale items upon their yards and driveways. Feel free to install directional signs around the neighborhood to guide potential buyers to your particular sale. Past sales have been ... Read more about this.
- Ivy Hall is Getting New Traffic and Street Signs! October 19th, 2015: Did you know that your neighborhood has entered in a partnership with the Town of Mount Pleasant to replace all the traffic signs and all the street signs within our subdivision as part of the Town’s Street Sign Replacement program? Our signs are woefully out of code and lack the reflectivity that is crucial to successful ... Read more about this.
- No Soliciting April 20th, 2015: The City of Charleston posted an article that is relevant to all municipalities. They note that residents are reminded to be aware of door-to-door sales people, particularly “magazine sales”. Usually the concerns about these individuals are property / financial-crime related. This is an active article and will be updated continually with local information, by municipality… Tips: 1. Post a NO ... Read more about this.
- Town to Provide Overflow Area for March 18 Planning Commission Meeting March 13th, 2015: Town to Provide Overflow Area for March 18 Planning Commission MeetingBy Martine Wolfe-Miller, Communications Officer MOUNT PLEASANT, SC (March 12, 2015) – Due to the increased public attendance expected at the Wednesday, March 18, 2015 Planning Commission Meeting scheduled for 5 p.m. in Council Chambers, the Town of Mount Pleasant will provide an overflow seating and ... Read more about this.
- Informational Workshop March 05th, 2015: Dear Residents, The Developer for Midtown (Central) Mt. Pleasant is planning an information workshop and discussion next Wednesday, March 11th at 6 pm. Meeting to be held at the Thomas & Hutton Office, 682 Johnnie Dodds Blvd., Suite 100 in MP. They will present how they’ve adjusted the plan from their last submittal and ... Read more about this.
- Important Mt. Pleasant Planning Meetings Scheduled February 16th, 2015: An important meeting is scheduled at 6 pm on Monday, Feb. 16th, at the MP Water Works Bldg. regarding McAlister Development’s requests to the Town for changes to plans for the Hassell Tract/Central MP which have the potential to affect many Mt. Pleasant communities. This particular development may not directly affect where you live or work, however, it will more ... Read more about this.
- Controlled Burn at Cainhoy Plantation – Message from Sabine & Waters, Inc. November 14th, 2014: Sabine & Waters, Inc. is planning a controlled burn at Cainhoy Plantation, on Clements Ferry Rd on Friday, November 14, 2014. The weather forecast is such that little or no smoke should affect your community. We will notify the South Carolina Forestry Commission of our intent to burn. If you have any concerns please feel free to call them at 1-800-777-3473. Matthew T ... Read more about this.
- Ivy Hall Special Meeting Notice November 12th, 2014: * URGENT COMMUNITY NEWS * Notice of Special Ivy Hall Meeting Dec. 3 Meeting for NEW ENTRANCE and Amendment of Covenants When: Wednesday, Dec. 3 Time: 7 p.m. Where: Eastbridge Presbyterian Church, located near Ivy Hall entrance More info: www.IvyHall.org Dear Ivy Hall Homeowner, Our neighborhood is at a critical juncture in its 20-year history and needs your help. The Board of ... Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Follow-Up July 23rd, 2014: Ivy Hall had its Annual Meeting on Tuesday, July 15th 2014. Thank you all who attended. One of the most exciting items that was discussed is the new sign project. The Board showed a design for the new sign with a brick base. The project will include new lighting and a landscape design as well. ... Read more about this.
- April 16th, 2014: How to Be Safe Around Alligators ~From Savannah River Ecology Laboratory – Herpetology Program Being safe around alligators is straightforward. Concerns about having negative encounters with alligators can largely be dissolved with common sense and an understanding of alligator behavior. To put in the risk of alligator attack context, you are more likely to get struck by ... Read more about this.
- Ivy Hall Community Spring Yard Sale! April 26th!!! April 16th, 2014: The Ivy Hall Community Homeowners will be hosting a Yard Sale on April 26, 2014 from 7am to 12pm in front of their homes! Please come and partake. Read more about this.
- Ivy Hall 2014 Assessment Reminder January 02nd, 2014: By now you should have received your 2014 statement in the mail. As a reminder the assessment amount is $191.46 and can be paid in two installments. $95.73 is due by January 30th 2014 and the remaining $95.73 is due by July 30th 2014. If you have not received your 2014 statement please contact my ... Read more about this.
- Ivy Hall Blog Update August 30th, 2013: The Board of Directors appreciates all who attended the Ivy Hall Annual Meeting last month. Below please find a link to a recap of the meeting for those who were unable to attend. We hope this information is helpful. Should you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me, lnester http://ivyhall.org/newsletters.htm#Annual%20Meeting –written ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?