This is the web page for Jasmine Gate. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Jasmine Info Sheet
Jasmine Gate Recorded CCRs & Bylaws
Jasmine Docs/Jasmine Gate 1st Amendment to CCRs
Jasmine Gate ARC Request Form
Jasmine Gate Fence Guidelines
Jasmine Gate Approved 2018 Budget Summary
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Jasmine Gate Community Update 2017 January 31st, 2018: Jasmine Gate Community Update Below you will find a timeline of improvements that were made to Jasmine Gate in 2017 upon estimate review and approval of board. January Irrigation back flow cover purchase. February Jasmine Gate Tree Replacement –Installation of two Pin Oaks with mulch and pine straw. This also included removing existing stumps of dead trees and disposal of ... Read more about this.
- Storm Preparation September 06th, 2017: Good Afternoon Homeowners, Hazard Weather Guide While we wish for the best for everyone involved in this storm it’s important that we take a moment to make sure we are prepared. Hurricanes Hurricane Watch – In the event of a Hurricane Watch you should prepare your home and review your plan for evacuation. Listen closely to instructions from ... Read more about this.
- 4th of July Safety Tips June 27th, 2017: National Council on Fireworks Safety Encourages Safe and Fun Fourth of July Celebrations, here are a few of their reminders: 1. Obey all local laws regarding the use of fireworks. 2. Know your fireworks; read the cautionary labels and performance descriptions before igniting. 3. A responsible adult should supervise all firework activities. Never give fireworks to children. 4. Alcohol ... Read more about this.
- Termite reminder June 09th, 2017: Homeowners There have been numerous reports of swarming termites throughout the Lowcountry. Please be alert and should you see termites at your residence, immediately take action by contacting your Termite Contractor so they can assess the situation at your home. Read more about this.
- New Tree at Mail Kiosk April 07th, 2017: Good Afternoon Jasmine Gate Residents, The Association would like to let you all know the landscapers will be re-planting the new tree located near the mail kiosk tomorrow morning. Read more about this.
- Street Light Out ? February 15th, 2017: If you have a street light out, this is what you can do. Send me the following information: the address of the closest home and the pole number. Email is the best way to pass this information. Once I have spoken to SCE&G the light will be repaired within five days. Read more about this.
- Jasmine Gate Homeowners Association 2017 Annual Meeting January 11th, 2017: Jasmine Gate Homeowners Association 2017 Annual Meeting Wednesday, January 11th at 6:30 pm West Ashley High School located at 4060 W Wildcat Blvd, Charleston, SC 29414. Everyone is encouraged to attend. This is an excellent opportunity for you to participate in the governance of your community. This year there will be an election to fill two (2) open ... Read more about this.
- Paying your Home Owners Association Assessment December 20th, 2016: There are several ways to pay your HOA Assessment. Which ever is easiest for you. ≈ Where to send your checks for payment Jasmine Gate HAO P.O. Box 1207 Commerce, GA. 30529 ≈ How to make your payment online 1) Log ... Read more about this.
- Cold Weather upon us December 08th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil such as WD-40 to ... Read more about this.
- Dry conditions in our area December 01st, 2016: Brush and grass fires can sometimes start from natural causes, like lightning. However, according to the National Fire Protection Association, these types of fires can often be prevented by following a few simple safety rules. General Prevention •Place cigarette butts in metal containers. •Do not throw them on the ground or into vegetation. •Leave fireworks to the ... Read more about this.
- Mosquito Control September 07th, 2016: CHARLESTON COUNTY, SC (WCSC) – Mosquito Control has announced that crews will be aerially inspecting and spraying standing water for aquatic stage mosquitoes throughout Charleston County. According to officials, the spraying will begin Wednesday, Sept. 7 through Sept. 12. The operation will be conducted between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m. Read more about this.
- Reporting Damage September 02nd, 2016: If you have damage or you see damage in the community please report it to CMG with your community’s email address and attach pictures if you can. I hope and pray that all are safe yet if something does happen and it is an emergency call 843-795-8484 listen for the prompts to get you to ... Read more about this.
- Communication with Management Company August 30th, 2016: For your convenience, if you have a question or a concern please email: JasmineGate@nullcmgcharleston.com. The system CMG now has in place will be able to respond faster to your question or concern. You can still call 843-795-8484 if you would like. Read more about this.
- Weed Spray July 06th, 2016: Tomorrow first thing in the morning, 6:00am, all the common areas will be sprayed for weeds. Three hours after the spray all common areas will be open for animals and children’s play. Read more about this.
- Information about alligators and how to keep your family, your pets and yourself safe. June 17th, 2016: With the resent alligator incident in Orlando FL., I would like to share with you some information about alligators and how to keep your family, your pets and yourself safe. What is Considered a Nuisance Alligator? Not all alligators are considered nuisance alligators. The mere presence of an alligator does not qualify it as a nuisance, ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.