This is the web page for Jasmine Row. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Storm Preparation September 06th, 2017: Good Afternoon Homeowners, Hazard Weather Guide While we wish for the best for everyone involved in this storm it’s important that we take a moment to make sure we are prepared. Hurricanes Hurricane Watch – In the event of a Hurricane Watch you should prepare your home and review your plan for evacuation. Listen closely to instructions from ... Read more about this.
- Mulch Installation June 21st, 2017: Good Morning Jasmine Row Homeowners, Low Country Mulch will be on property installing fresh mulch this week Thursday or Friday weather permitting. Please advise the Association if you do not want mulch applied as soon as possible. Please feel free to email Zarian Breland at email@example.com or call 843-795-8484 ext. 351 with your questions and concerns. Read more about this.
- Landscape Info April 14th, 2017: I would like to share with you what we have going on in the community currently. When it comes to the grass the Landscapers put down pre-emergent spray two months ago and will be putting down herbicide here soon. The Landscaper will also be spraying for weeds in all the pine straw and mulch beds. ... Read more about this.
- Street Light Out ? February 15th, 2017: If you have a street light out, this is what you can do. Send me the following information: the address of the closest home and the pole number. Email is the best way to pass this information. Once I have spoken to SCE&G the light will be repaired within five days. Read more about this.
- Jasmine Row Homeowners Association 2017 Annual Meeting January 11th, 2017: Jasmine Row Homeowners Association 2017 Annual Meeting Thursday, January 12th at 6:30pm West Ashley High School located at 4060 W Wildcat Blvd, Charleston, SC 29414. Everyone is encouraged to attend. This is an excellent opportunity for you to participate in the governance of your community. This year there will be an election to fill two (2) open Board ... Read more about this.
- Paying your Home Owners Association Assessment December 20th, 2016: There are several ways to pay your HOA Assessment. Which ever is easiest for you. ≈ Where to send your checks for payment Jasmine Row HAO P.O. Box 1207 Commerce, GA. 30529 ≈ How to make your payment online 1) Log ... Read more about this.
- Cold Weather upon us December 08th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil such as WD-40 to ... Read more about this.
- Dry conditions in our area December 01st, 2016: Brush and grass fires can sometimes start from natural causes, like lightning. However, according to the National Fire Protection Association, these types of fires can often be prevented by following a few simple safety rules. General Prevention •Place cigarette butts in metal containers. •Do not throw them on the ground or into vegetation. •Leave fireworks to the ... Read more about this.
- Mosquito Control September 07th, 2016: CHARLESTON COUNTY, SC (WCSC) – Mosquito Control has announced that crews will be aerially inspecting and spraying standing water for aquatic stage mosquitoes throughout Charleston County. According to officials, the spraying will begin Wednesday, Sept. 7 through Sept. 12. The operation will be conducted between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m. Read more about this.
- Reporting Damage September 02nd, 2016: If you have damage or you see damage in the community please report it to CMG with your community’s email address and attach pictures if you can. I hope and pray that all are safe yet if something does happen and it is an emergency call 843-795-8484 listen for the prompts to get you to ... Read more about this.
- Communication with Management Company August 30th, 2016: For your convenience, if you have a question or a concern please email: JasmineRow@nullcmgcharleston.com. The system CMG now has in place will be able to respond faster to your question or concern. You can still call 843-795-8484 if you would like. Read more about this.
- Information about alligators and how to keep your family, your pets and yourself safe. June 17th, 2016: With the resent alligator incident in Orlando FL., I would like to share with you some information about alligators and how to keep your family, your pets and yourself safe. What is Considered a Nuisance Alligator? Not all alligators are considered nuisance alligators. The mere presence of an alligator does not qualify it as a nuisance, ... Read more about this.
- Standing Water in Community May 31st, 2016: Is standing water really dangerous? Standing water is a pool of water of any size that does not flow. It can occur after excessive rains, severe storms, from natural events but can also be caused by human induced methods such as an old bucket or abandoned swimming pool. Water that stops flowing in and of itself ... Read more about this.
- Health for your pet and yourself April 05th, 2016: With Spring upon us more people are coming outside to play, walk, visit and get some fresh air. With that said one thing that will ruin the fun time out in the sun is looking at, smelling or stepping in pet feces. Cleaning up dog poop needs to be done as quickly as possible or you ... Read more about this.
- Annual spring home maintenance routine March 08th, 2016: Take advantage of the moderate temperatures to get a head start on what should be an annual spring home maintenance routine. EXTERIOR INSPECTION “It’s good to do a walk-around of your property, especially after a good rain or storm winter is tough on roofs and chimneys. It can also take its toll on windows, walls, foundations, gutters ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.