This is the web page for Lake Hunter Commons. Below you’ll find news and manager updates and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Check the wax seals on the toilets for possible leaks and replace washer hoses every four years!
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key by the Lake Hunter Commons Association. Resale pool keys must convey at Closing. If any keyis lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $5.00 payable to Lake Hunter Commons. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Labor Day Weekend Travel Safety Tips! September 01st, 2017: With Labor Day weekend ahead and it being the unofficial end of summer it is important to stay safe on the roads this upcoming weekend! The National Safety Council recommends these tips while traveling for the holidays: Buckle up on every trip in every seating position. Make sure children are properly restrained in the appropriate seats for ... Read more about this.
- THE POOL IS OPEN August 11th, 2017: Hello Residents! The pool, fountain, and gate needed a quick summer break. The pool has been cleaned, conditioned, and maintenance is complete. The fountain has been repaired. The gate and lock have been replaced. Keys to the gate will be issued to all owners within the week. The pool check is over and summer fun can commence. Grab some sunscreen, ... Read more about this.
- Mosquito Abatement May 02nd, 2017: Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Aerial Operations Notification: Charleston County Mosquito Control may be aerially inspecting and treating standing water for aquatic stage mosquitoes throughout the County of Charleston April 30, 2017 through May 6, 2017. These operations will be conducted between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. These operations target sites with standing water in open ... Read more about this.
- Mosquito Information and Prevention April 20th, 2017: Mosquitoes Mosquitoes in South Carolina At least 61 different species of mosquitoes exist in South Carolina. The two-winged insects — whose name means “little fly” — are closely related to flies like gnats and no-see-ums. Mosquitoes are a pest that can cause itchy bites, but they can also cause more serious health issues like spreading diseases. The most ... Read more about this.
- Quarterly Terminix Visit February 28th, 2017: Good Morning Lake Hunter Commons, I am reaching out today to send notice that on Wednesday March 8th 2017 at 11:00 A.M. Terminix will be coming out to do their quarterly service for your community. They, as usual will only be doing the outside. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Read more about this.
- Parking Reminder January 18th, 2017: Please note that habitual parking in the same spot on the parking pads is not allowed and is continually occurring. Please refer to the parking resolution approved by your HOA. Read more about this.
- Lawn Fungus January 03rd, 2017: Lawn Fungicide Preventing, Killing Fungus in Lawns Fungicide Prevention of Fungus Non-chemical Prevention of Fungus Plant Disease Products Lawn Pests Lawn Fungus: Dormant or Active? Most lawn fungus problems can be prevented by a combination of proper maintenance and the use of a good fungicide. Both methods of preventing fungi growth in lawns are important. Non-chemical Prevention of Fungus A healthy ... Read more about this.
- Freezing Weather Tips December 07th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil such as WD-40 to ... Read more about this.
- Pine Straw Install November 17th, 2016: The installation of pine straw throughout the community is scheduled for Monday, November 21st, 2016. The crew will be on site all day making sure to cover all area well. If you have any questions, please let me know. Read more about this.
- Board Meeting November 16th, 2016: Reminder that the Board meeting is scheduled for November 17th at 6PM in the clubhouse. Read more about this.
- What you need to know about ZIKA August 04th, 2016: With all the ZIKA virus information in the news, we thought it would be helpful to see real information and advice from the experts. We want you and your family to be safe and informed. Read more about this.
- Pool Now Open! July 28th, 2016: We would like to inform you that the electrical issue with the pump has been repaired and the pool has been reopened. Sorry for the inconvenience. Read more about this.
- Pool Closed July 27th, 2016: Please note that the pool is closed due to electrical pump issues, and the vendor is working on this now. Once repairs are made, we will alert you to the reopening. Read more about this.
- Pool Closed July 25th, 2016: Owners, Please note the pool has been closed voluntarily by the pool company due to a pool motor malfunction. As soon as this is addressed, the HOA will alert everyone when re-opened. Read more about this.
- July 05th, 2016: Veterans with PTSD battle fireworks (Source: Military with PTSD) Although fireworks can be fun, unfortunately they act as a trigger for a number of veterans suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or PTSD. The surprising loud noises can send them into flash backs of the war. Advocates with Military with PTSD, an organization dedicated to helping military and veteran families understand ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.