This is the web page for Lake Hunter Commons. Below you’ll find news and manager updates and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Check the wax seals on the toilets for possible leaks and replace washer hoses every four years!
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key by the Lake Hunter Commons Association. Resale pool keys must convey at Closing. If any keyis lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $5.00 payable to Lake Hunter Commons. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Termite Inspection October 02nd, 2018: Attention Lake Hunter Commons Homeowners, Terminix will be out to do interior termite inspections on Wednesday, October 10th, between the hours of 8 AM- 5 PM. If this day is not convenient for you, please call 843-856-0103 to schedule your appointment. If you have any concerns, please send them to email@example.com. Read more about this.
- Pool has reopened September 18th, 2018: Attention All Lake Hunter Commons Homeowners, The pool has reopened. The chemical balances have been checked and everything is ok. The furniture has not been set out yet. We are waiting on the BOD because it is near for the season to end. Please swim at your own risk and obey all pool rules! Thank you. If ... Read more about this.
- SCE&G Hurricane Information September 12th, 2018: SCE&G is monitoring Hurricane Florence and will provide updates on outages and subsequent restoration should conditions warrant. Based on current forecasts, the area may experience heavy rain and/or high wind impacts that have the potential to disrupt utility service. Please access the SCE&G website at www.sceg.com as well as social media channels for breaking news, outage reports, restoration ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Please clean up after your pet July 25th, 2018: Attention Lake Hunter Commons Residents: Just a friendly reminder to be courteous of your neighbors and to pick up after your pets. Please be respectful and clean up all areas including sidewalks/walkways, vacant lots, common areas and individuals property. Pets need be leashed and under control at all times. Dog waste is more than just a ... Read more about this.
- Landscape Service Delay July 20th, 2018: Due to the rain, the landscapers will not be onsite today. Many will be trying to service properties tomorrow where they can depending on the saturation of the ground. Read more about this.
- Special Meeting July 16th, 2018: Dear Lake Hunter Commons Owner(s): I would like to take a moment to introduce myself. I am a Senior Manager at CMG and I am thrilled to have your community back under my portfolio. Some of you may remember that I managed Lake Hunter until July of 2017. I also would like to alert you to ... Read more about this.
- Labor Day Weekend Travel Safety Tips! September 01st, 2017: With Labor Day weekend ahead and it being the unofficial end of summer it is important to stay safe on the roads this upcoming weekend! The National Safety Council recommends these tips while traveling for the holidays: Buckle up on every trip in every seating position. Make sure children are properly restrained in the appropriate seats for ... Read more about this.
- THE POOL IS OPEN August 11th, 2017: Hello Residents! The pool, fountain, and gate needed a quick summer break. The pool has been cleaned, conditioned, and maintenance is complete. The fountain has been repaired. The gate and lock have been replaced. Keys to the gate will be issued to all owners within the week. The pool check is over and summer fun can commence. Grab some sunscreen, ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Mosquito Abatement May 02nd, 2017: Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Aerial Operations Notification: Charleston County Mosquito Control may be aerially inspecting and treating standing water for aquatic stage mosquitoes throughout the County of Charleston April 30, 2017 through May 6, 2017. These operations will be conducted between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. These operations target sites with standing water in open ... Read more about this.
- Mosquito Information and Prevention April 20th, 2017: Mosquitoes Mosquitoes in South Carolina At least 61 different species of mosquitoes exist in South Carolina. The two-winged insects — whose name means “little fly” — are closely related to flies like gnats and no-see-ums. Mosquitoes are a pest that can cause itchy bites, but they can also cause more serious health issues like spreading diseases. The most ... Read more about this.
- Quarterly Terminix Visit February 28th, 2017: Good Morning Lake Hunter Commons, I am reaching out today to send notice that on Wednesday March 8th 2017 at 11:00 A.M. Terminix will be coming out to do their quarterly service for your community. They, as usual will only be doing the outside. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Read more about this.
- Parking Reminder January 18th, 2017: Please note that habitual parking in the same spot on the parking pads is not allowed and is continually occurring. Please refer to the parking resolution approved by your HOA. Read more about this.
- Lawn Fungus January 03rd, 2017: Lawn Fungicide Preventing, Killing Fungus in Lawns Fungicide Prevention of Fungus Non-chemical Prevention of Fungus Plant Disease Products Lawn Pests Lawn Fungus: Dormant or Active? Most lawn fungus problems can be prevented by a combination of proper maintenance and the use of a good fungicide. Both methods of preventing fungi growth in lawns are important. Non-chemical Prevention of Fungus A healthy ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.