This is the web page for Legacy at Pine Forest. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Upload your ARC application here.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Update regarding fence near Kilarney & Yeamans June 05th, 2018: Dear Homeowners, Several of you have had questions regarding the fence by Kilarney and Yeamans. DR Horton states that this portion of the fence Berkeley Co OP required DRH to remove a section because of where a utility cluster is. Berkeley was going to require the entire thing be removed but instead allowed two sections to ... Read more about this.
- Legacy at Pine Forest Easter Egg Hunt March 28th, 2018: Due to weather, the Easter Egg Hunt has been rescheduled for April 15 at 2:00 pm. Read more about this.
- Easter Egg Hunt 3/25 at 2:00pm! March 08th, 2018: Read more about this.
- Road Work September 14th, 2017: Good Afternoon Residents, The Association would like you to be aware of asphalt work that will be taking place this week. The Kilarney, Harbor Town, Augusta, Hummingbird and Yeamans areas will get a final lift of asphalt starting today or tomorrow. The work will take a few days, so please take precautions. Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.