Upload your ARB application here.
News is updated bi-weekly or more often below.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Legend Oaks III 2018 Annual Meeting March 08th, 2018: Dear Legend Oaks III Homeowners, The Legend Oaks III Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held March 20, 2018 at 6:30 pm located at Beech Hill Elementary, 1001 Beech Hill Road, Summerville, SC 29485. In order to meet quorum, the Association needs everyone to complete the proxy form, even if you plan to attend. This will ... Read more about this.
- Entrance Lighting Enhancements February 21st, 2018: Hello Residents! Your Board of Directors would like to inform you all they have approved new entrance lighting enhancements to be installed tomorrow, February 22nd, weather permitting. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to CMG. Thank you! Read more about this.
- Fall Cleanup September 19th, 2017: Dear Legend Oaks III Neighbors, The Association is pleased to announce that all street/stop signs have been cleaned and painted. As the weather cools, it will be a great time to do some fall clean up. Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Spring reminders March 15th, 2017: Spring is almost here and lawns everywhere are greening up . Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches and flower beds are filling with weeds. Remember, your Association governing documents require each owner to keep their yards maintained, mowed, edged, weeded and trimmed. Take some time to refresh the beds with new mulch or pine straw. With ... Read more about this.
- Moles and your yard- information from the Staff Horticulturist January 24th, 2017: Moles are out and about! What does this mean for your community? The following is an excerpt from our in-house horticulturalist, Mike Ferrazzano: Moles are and have been an ongoing problem in landscape. When temperatures drop in the fall, moles are out in full force to find as much food as possible. Now that temperatures have warmed up as ... Read more about this.
- Important Post Hurricane Information for Dorchester County Residents October 11th, 2016: Structural and Tree Damage Dorchester County residents who sustained residential structural damage from sustained wind, water damage (due to flooding), or tree damage as a result of Hurricane Matthew should contact Dorchester County at (843) 832-0393 or (843) 562-0393 and/or email@example.com to report the damage. Residents should be prepared to provide the following information: Name: Address (of damaged property): Phone number: Email: Location ... Read more about this.
- New Community Signs June 27th, 2016: Dear Residents, In light of recent news events and as a precaution, your Association will be posting additional signage near or around ponds within the community. Signage posted does not necessarily mean that an alligator has been sighted. For additional information and facts regarding alligators please click the link below. http://cmgcharleston.com/gators/ Thank you Read more about this.
- Legend Oaks 3 Yard of the Month June 21st, 2016: I am pleased to announce that the Legend Oaks 3 Association has implemented Yard of the Month. During the months of June, July and August members of the Board will select the most well maintained yard in the community. Winners will be awarded a $50 gift card to Lowes. During the month of December a home ... Read more about this.
- Spring Updates March 17th, 2016: I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather aside from the yucky pollen. Your Board has been hard at work prepping for Spring projects and enhancements. You may have noticed maintenance technicians onsite this week cleaning and painting the sign posts and entrance feature. Fresh pine straw will be installed in the next few weeks. Sprint time is your ... Read more about this.
- Pre-Emergent Herbicides March 04th, 2016: Dear Owners, The Landscape contractor will be applying Pre-Emergent Herbicides to Association’s irrigated common areas over the next couple of days. You will see signs posted at the entrance prior to the application and removed two days after the fertilizer and pesticides are applied. If you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you, Krista Westbury Senior Portfolio Manager Read more about this.
- Winter Dinner Dance January 11th, 2016: SAVE THE DATE: FEBRUARY 27th PARTY AT THE PAVILION!! The HOA I winter Dinner Dance this year will be at the Legend Oaks Club Pavilion, so mark the date on your calendars and get ready to party right in our own neighborhood! Residents of other Legend Oaks HOAs and guests are welcome. More information will be coming your ... Read more about this.
- Christmas Tree Recycling December 30th, 2015: Please find below some important tips from Dorchester County regarding Christmas Tree Recycling: RECYCLING CHRISTMAS TREES Please Remember To: Remove all decorations such as lights, tinsel and ornaments…etc. Christmas trees can be taken to our Yard Debris Sites: The Miles/Jamison Road Site and Sandy Pines Site off of Hwy 78 Hours of Operation: Tuesday & Thursday 9 to 5 and ... Read more about this.
- Legend Oaks III Fall Reminders November 03rd, 2015: Friendly reminder before the winter temperatures set in……. Please see below a few Autumn cleanup recommendations to be sure that your property is in compliance with the Governing Documents. • Fence maintenance and repairs. • Power washing of homes, fences, pergolas & porches • Refresh pine straw or mulch Happy Fall! Thank you! Krista Westbury Senior Community Manager Read more about this.
- Community Yard Sale Reminder September 21st, 2015: Community Yard Sale: September 26th. Start and end times are at individual owners availability. Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.
Legend Oaks Plantation is a residential community on the outskirts of the historic Town of Summerville in Dorchester County, famous for its annual Azalea Festival. It is located 30 miles from Charleston near the end of the Ashley River Road Scenic Corridor. Ashley River Road is home to Drayton Hall, Magnolia Plantation, and Middleton Place, three of the loveliest remaining plantations open to the public in the Old South. The area is characterized by lovely old oak trees, some over 250 years old, and streams and wetlands that connect to both the Ashley and the Stono Rivers. Prior to development as a golf course community, the land was a working rice plantation. In the center of the community of over 600 homeowners, is the lovely 18 hole semi-private Legend Oaks Golf Club.Legend Oaks Plantation is the original subdivision developed around the Legend Oaks Plantation Golf Club. Willow Point and The Providence are also part of the community and are located on the north side of Route 61. Palmetto Forest subdivision off Route 165 and The Club subdivision on Route 61 are part of the greater Legend Oaks Community, but will have their own Homeowner’s Associations. Legend Oaks Golf Club at Legend Oaks Plantation has been voted one of the low country golfing community’s favorite courses. Once a working rice plantation, the 18 hole course was designed by Pete Dye associate Scot Poole III. The course is beautifully landscaped with 200+ year old oak trees and streams and wetlands connecting to the area river systems. In addition to a full service clubhouse, there is also a swimming pool and cabana plus 4 tennis courts, 2 with lights for night play. Information about golf or pool and tennis memberships and club tee times is available at 843.821.4077.
Not too many developments have an elementary and a high school right next door, but we do!
- Beech Hill Elementary School Located right next to Legend Oaks, an easy bicycle ride from your house!
- Rollings Middle School
- Greg Middle School
- Ashley Ridge High School It doesn’t get better than this, an elementary school next door, and a high school as well. Just opened in fall 2008, it is a state-of-the-art high school, and of course, very new. Approximately one mile from the south Legend Oaks entrance.
- SC Department of Education
Legend Oaks Golf Club
Thirty minutes from Charleston on scenic Highway 61 and located on the site of a former rice plantation. Chosen by the readers of Charleston Business Journal as one of the Top Three Low Country Courses, Legend Oaks is genuine Low Country golf at it’s finest. Golf Magazine Travel Editor Brian McCallen likened the approach to the Legend Oaks plantation-style clubhouse, through an avenue of 300-year-old live oaks, to the drive up Magnolia Drive leading to Augusta National. “Though the golf course is more akin to Pinehurst no. 2 in its straightforward presentation of challenge,” McCallen added. Legend Oaks Plantation is a classic layout, nestled in Charleston’s Historic Plantation area. Selected by Golf Styles Magazine in 2007 and 2006 as one of the Top 100 Courses in the Carolina’s…you must, Experience Golf Plantation Style at Legend Oaks!
- Legend Oaks Golf Club Website