This is the web page for Longford Place. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
If you would like a copy of your meeting minutes click the link below:
If you would like a copy of your budget click the link below:
Minutes, Budget or Newsletter may also be requested from your community manager, Suzanne Allen by e-mail at Longford@nullcmgcharleston.com or via phone at (843)795-8484.
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Longford Place November 21st, 2017: The 2017 annual meeting was a success. Thank you all who sent in their proxy and/or were in attendance. Highlights you may have missed.Olivia Whitehurst and Kim Tompkins were re-elected as Board Members for two year terms. Piereena Arrington winner of the paid 2018 annual assessment Betty Meisenbach winner of the Festival of Lights Pass 2018 annual assessment of ... Read more about this.
- Longford Place Annual Meeting Reminder November 10th, 2017:If you have not already returned your signed proxy for the Annual Meeting on November 18th at 11 am, please do so. You can fax the proxy to 843-795-8482, email to Longford@nullcmgcharleston.com or mail it to: Longford Place HOA 349 Folly Rd; Ste 2B Charleston, SC 29412 Thank you for your participation. Remember…… You can enter to win the ... Read more about this.
- Longford Place – Mark Your Calendars October 13th, 2017: I am pleased to announce that the Annual Meeting has been scheduled for Saturday, November 18th at Goose Creek Recreation. The meeting will begin promptly at 11am. Notices will be sent late October. Please be sure to return your proxy in order to meet the quorum requirements. Read more about this.
- Longford Place September 29th, 2017:Dear Neighbors,Please be reminded that all exterior modifications require approval through the architectural review board. For application please visit http://www.cmgcharleston.com/Longford_docs/ARB%20application%20Longford%20Place.pdfRead more about this.
- Longford Place September 15th, 2017:Before the colder weather appears, now is a great time to begin those exterior projects that you have been putting off during the summer months. Some of those items may include:• Fence maintenance and repair. • Power washing of homes, fences, pergolas & porches • Refresh pine straw or mulch Get those projects complete so you can enjoy ... Read more about this.
- Longford Place September 01st, 2017:Please be sure that your contact information for you is up to date! The HOA would like to ensure you are receiving all the appropriate correspondence and would like to confirm that they have your up to date Contact information, this does include email addresses also since that is the fastest way to get information ... Read more about this.
- Back to School Safety August 18th, 2017:Back to School Safety from the National Safety Council Use Extra Caution when School’s in Session As summer draws to a close, back-to-school season is in full effect. Remember to safely share the roads with school buses, pedestrians and bicyclists, and provide children with the necessary knowledge to stay safe at school. Safe Roads for Safe Kids Whether children ... Read more about this.
- Longford Place August 04th, 2017:If you see trash on the pond banks or any other common area please take appropriate steps to remove. The landscaping crews are onsite weekly and pond maintenance monthly. Please do not leave trash/debris as it may blow around the neighborhood or end up in the pond.Read more about this.
- Longford Place July 21st, 2017:Please be reminded of the different species of wildlife that many of us are not used to. This message is not intended to cause panic but to make you aware of your surroundings. The Low Country has poisonous/venomous snakes, alligators, palmettos bugs and more. Various snakes have been noted throughout the Lowcountry. If you are ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Pets – Longford Place July 07th, 2017:Dear Longford Place Residents:Just a friendly reminder to be courteous of your neighbors and to pick up after your pets. Please be respectful and clean up all areas including sidewalks/walkways, vacant lots, common areas and individuals property. Pets need be leashed and under control at all times.Dog waste is more than just a smelly and ... Read more about this.
- Spring reminders March 15th, 2017: Spring is almost here and lawns everywhere are greening up . Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches and flower beds are filling with weeds. Remember, your Association governing documents require each owner to keep their yards maintained, mowed, edged, weeded and trimmed. Take some time to refresh the beds with new mulch or pine straw. With ... Read more about this.
- Christmas Tree Recycling December 28th, 2016: Many owners will be discarding their Christmas tree in the coming days. Please find below a link to the Berkeley County Recycling sites for your convenience. Happy New Year! http://www.bcwsa.com/convenience-drop-sites Read more about this.
- Longford Place November 16th, 2016: The 2016 annual meeting was a success. Highlights you may have missed. · Monica Harris was re-elected as Board Member. · Emelina & Ronald L. Heatherdale winners of the paid 2017 annual assessment · Judy Serody & Robert Hunt winner of the Festival of Lights Pass · 2017 annual assessment will remain at $188 Read more about this.
- Reminder: Longford Place Annual Meeting, Monday, November 14th at 7pm November 07th, 2016: If you have not already returned your signed proxy for the Annual Meeting on November 14th at 7pm, please do so. You can fax the proxy to 843-795-8482, email to Longford or mail it to: Longford Place HOA 349 Folly Rd; Ste 2B Charleston, SC 29412 Thank you for your participation. Remember…… You can enter to win the 2017 Annual ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.