This is the web page for Longford Place. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
If you would like a copy of your meeting minutes click the link below:
If you would like a copy of your budget click the link below:
Minutes, Budget or Newsletter may also be requested from your community manager, Suzanne Allen by e-mail at Longford@nullcmgcharleston.com or via phone at (843)795-8484.
Upload your ARB application here.
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Longford Place Spring Landscape Tips March 30th, 2018: Below are some great landscaping tips for the month of March! Step 1: Enjoy this beautiful weather! The official start of spring is in sight – March 20! Now is a great time to get out and about and enjoy the beautiful weather and crisp, blue skies while taking a few simple steps to ensure a healthy, ... Read more about this.
- 2018 Annual Assessment January 22nd, 2018: I would like to thank all owners who have paid their 2018 Assessment. If you have not already sent in your 2018 Annual Assessment, please you may drop a check/money order in the mail to Longford Place, P.O. Box 1207, Commerce, GA 30529 or visit our website to pay online. Remember the Assessment was due ... Read more about this.
- Frozen Pipe Tips January 05th, 2018: With the current cold snap and several nights with below freezing temperatures – here are a few good reminders: How to Deal with Frozen Pipes Disconnect and drain garden hoses. Cover outside faucets with insulating foam covers. Turn off water to outside faucets, if available, and open valves on faucets to allow them to drain. Turn off sprinkler system and ... Read more about this.
- Christmas Tree Recycling December 26th, 2017: Many owners will be discarding their Christmas tree in the coming days. Please find below a link to the Berkeley County Recycling sites for your convenience. Happy New Year! http://www.bcwsa.com/convenience-drop-sites Read more about this.
- Longford Place 2018 Annual Assessment Reminder December 08th, 2017: Just a quick reminder Longford Place Homeowner Association assessments of $190 are due January 1st. Please pay your balance in full to avoid late fees or interest being added to your account. Ways to make a payment: 1) Send check or money order made payable to Longford Place as noted below: (allow 3 or 4 days for the ... Read more about this.
- Longford Place November 21st, 2017: The 2017 annual meeting was a success. Thank you all who sent in their proxy and/or were in attendance. Highlights you may have missed. Olivia Whitehurst and Kim Tompkins were re-elected as Board Members for two year terms. Piereena Arrington winner of the paid 2018 annual assessment Betty Meisenbach winner of the Festival of Lights Pass 2018 annual assessment of ... Read more about this.
- Longford Place Annual Meeting Reminder November 10th, 2017: If you have not already returned your signed proxy for the Annual Meeting on November 18th at 11 am, please do so. You can fax the proxy to 843-795-8482, email to Longford@nullcmgcharleston.com or mail it to: Longford Place HOA 349 Folly Rd; Ste 2B Charleston, SC 29412 Thank you for your participation. Remember…… You can enter to win the ... Read more about this.
- Longford Place – Mark Your Calendars October 13th, 2017: I am pleased to announce that the Annual Meeting has been scheduled for Saturday, November 18th at Goose Creek Recreation. The meeting will begin promptly at 11am. Notices will be sent late October. Please be sure to return your proxy in order to meet the quorum requirements. Read more about this.
- Longford Place September 29th, 2017: Dear Neighbors,Please be reminded that all exterior modifications require approval through the architectural review board. For application please visit http://www.cmgcharleston.com/Longford_docs/ARB%20application%20Longford%20Place.pdf Read more about this.
- Longford Place September 15th, 2017: Before the colder weather appears, now is a great time to begin those exterior projects that you have been putting off during the summer months. Some of those items may include:• Fence maintenance and repair. • Power washing of homes, fences, pergolas & porches • Refresh pine straw or mulch Get those projects complete so you can enjoy ... Read more about this.
- Longford Place September 01st, 2017: Please be sure that your contact information for you is up to date! The HOA would like to ensure you are receiving all the appropriate correspondence and would like to confirm that they have your up to date Contact information, this does include email addresses also since that is the fastest way to get information ... Read more about this.
- Back to School Safety August 18th, 2017: Back to School Safety from the National Safety Council Use Extra Caution when School’s in Session As summer draws to a close, back-to-school season is in full effect. Remember to safely share the roads with school buses, pedestrians and bicyclists, and provide children with the necessary knowledge to stay safe at school. Safe Roads for Safe Kids Whether children ... Read more about this.
- Longford Place August 04th, 2017: If you see trash on the pond banks or any other common area please take appropriate steps to remove. The landscaping crews are onsite weekly and pond maintenance monthly. Please do not leave trash/debris as it may blow around the neighborhood or end up in the pond. Read more about this.
- Longford Place July 21st, 2017: Please be reminded of the different species of wildlife that many of us are not used to. This message is not intended to cause panic but to make you aware of your surroundings. The Low Country has poisonous/venomous snakes, alligators, palmettos bugs and more. Various snakes have been noted throughout the Lowcountry. If you are ... Read more about this.
- Pets – Longford Place July 07th, 2017: Dear Longford Place Residents:Just a friendly reminder to be courteous of your neighbors and to pick up after your pets. Please be respectful and clean up all areas including sidewalks/walkways, vacant lots, common areas and individuals property. Pets need be leashed and under control at all times.Dog waste is more than just a smelly and ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.