This is the web page for Magnolia at Cane Bay Property Owners Association. Below you’ll find important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Magnolia at Cane Bay POA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Magnolia at Cane Bay. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
Magnolia ARB Guidelines
Magnolia Fence Style
Magnolia Pool Rules
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- The Market at Cane Bay August 11th, 2017: Dear Cane Bay Residents: The commercial area at the front of the community is pleased to announce the following additions. — Reagin Orthodontics and Edward Jones are now open. — Lowcountry Eye Care opens this month. — Japan Karate Institute opens this fall. On behalf of the Cane Bay Plantation Homeowners Association Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Mailbox Kiosk Repair February 24th, 2017: The mailbox kiosk that was damaged has been evaluated and parts have been ordered for the repair. As this repair also involves the US Postal Service, the HOA does not have an exact date for the repair but it will be completed as soon as possible. Read more about this.
- Main Entrance Enhancements January 10th, 2017: A vendor will soon be installing lighting at the main entrance sign as well as GFI outlets for seasonal decorations. Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- 2016 Pool Season March 28th, 2016: The pool will be open for use on Friday, April 1st. Please review the Association’s pool guidelines available on the HOA’s website. Please note that a key card is needed to access the pool. Read more about this.
- Agreement signed to shut down GenEarth May 13th, 2015: BERKELEY COUNTY, SC – Berkeley County Supervisor Bill Peagler announced that an agreement has been reached with GenEarth that will shut down the company’s operation in Berkeley County and give ownership of its facilities to the county. County Council approved the agreement at last night’s council meeting. The agreement calls for the removal of the remaining ... Read more about this.
- Dorchester County Unveiling Plan to Expand Park Amenities April 21st, 2015: DORCHESTER COUNTY, SC – A plan being heard Monday night at the Dorchester County Council meeting to expand parks there, could have you paying more in property taxes. The plan calls for a referendum on next year’s election ballot, specifically on its primary revenue source, a property tax mileage and if approved, it would cost homeowners ... Read more about this.
- No Soliciting April 20th, 2015: The City of Charleston posted an article that is relevant to all municipalities. They note that residents are reminded to be aware of door-to-door sales people, particularly “magazine sales”. Usually the concerns about these individuals are property / financial-crime related. This is an active article and will be updated continually with local information, by municipality… Tips: 1. Post a NO ... Read more about this.
- Back to School Fishing Rodeo July 16th, 2014: The Cane Bay Exchange Club and South Carolina Department of Natural resources will be hosting a back to school fishing rodeo. The event is for kids 12 and under and will be at the ponds near the pool in Old Rice Retreat. There will be volunteers to assist if necessary and fishing equipment on hand ... Read more about this.
- The Market at Cane Bay January 23rd, 2014: Cane Bay Plantation Neighbors, We are pleased to announce some new additions to The Market at Cane Bay. CresCom Bank will be located between the nail salon and Cane Bay Family Dentistry. They will likely open late spring/early summer. A lease has just been finalized with Sangaree Animal Hospital. They will be opening a satellite office of their animal ... Read more about this.
- VACATION SECURITY CHECKLIST December 02nd, 2013: Thieves look for “TARGETS of OPPORTUNITY”. There are many things you can do to avoid becoming a victim when you are going to be away. Mainly, try to give the illusion you are home.Call the police department and ask if it’s possible to have house placed on “Keep-a-Check” list. Have Deadbolt Locks installed on all exterior doors (Single-cylinder ... Read more about this.
- Entrance Enhancements November 22nd, 2013: The HOA recently had a landscaping vendor complete a thorough clean-up of the front entrance area. We will soon be having fresh pine straw applied to this area as well. Read more about this.
- Cane Bay Entry Feature work October 04th, 2013: The entry water feature was cleaned over the past few days by the developer’s contractor and is being refilled. They are using a temporary pump to put water back into the feature. This flows down the sign as part of the refill process. The temporary pump will be removed once the water feature is refilled. Until necessary ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.