This is the web page for Mansfield. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
See below for the Neighborhood Covenants and documents.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Mansfield Road Paving and Parking May 30th, 2018: As the road work continues, weather permitting, the Mt. Pleasant Police Department is allowing residents to park along Park West Blvd while the road work is done so long as cars are parked completely off the roadway. They will be patrolling along there at night to make sure nothing odd happens. Please let us know if ... Read more about this.
- Labor Day Weekend Travel Safety Tips! September 01st, 2017: With Labor Day weekend ahead and it being the unofficial end of summer it is important to stay safe on the roads this upcoming weekend! The National Safety Council recommends these tips while traveling for the holidays: Buckle up on every trip in every seating position. Make sure children are properly restrained in the appropriate seats for ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Mosquito Abatement May 02nd, 2017: Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Aerial Operations Notification: Charleston County Mosquito Control may be aerially inspecting and treating standing water for aquatic stage mosquitoes throughout the County of Charleston April 30, 2017 through May 6, 2017. These operations will be conducted between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. These operations target sites with standing water in open ... Read more about this.
- Alligator Safety April 21st, 2017: Your Association would like to provide some key points in references to being save around alligators! How to Be Safe Around Alligators ~From Savannah River Ecology Laboratory – Herpetology Program Being safe around alligators is straightforward. Concerns about having negative encounters with alligators can largely be dissolved with common sense and an understanding of alligator behavior. To put ... Read more about this.
- Mosquito Information and Prevention April 20th, 2017: Mosquitoes Mosquitoes in South Carolina At least 61 different species of mosquitoes exist in South Carolina. The two-winged insects — whose name means “little fly” — are closely related to flies like gnats and no-see-ums. Mosquitoes are a pest that can cause itchy bites, but they can also cause more serious health issues like spreading diseases. The most ... Read more about this.
- Lawn Fungus January 03rd, 2017: Lawn Fungicide Preventing, Killing Fungus in Lawns Fungicide Prevention of Fungus Non-chemical Prevention of Fungus Plant Disease Products Lawn Pests Lawn Fungus: Dormant or Active? Most lawn fungus problems can be prevented by a combination of proper maintenance and the use of a good fungicide. Both methods of preventing fungi growth in lawns are important. Non-chemical Prevention of Fungus A healthy ... Read more about this.
- What you need to know about ZIKA August 04th, 2016: With all the ZIKA virus information in the news, we thought it would be helpful to see real information and advice from the experts. We want you and your family to be safe and informed. Read more about this.
- July 05th, 2016: Veterans with PTSD battle fireworks (Source: Military with PTSD) Although fireworks can be fun, unfortunately they act as a trigger for a number of veterans suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or PTSD. The surprising loud noises can send them into flash backs of the war. Advocates with Military with PTSD, an organization dedicated to helping military and veteran families understand ... Read more about this.
- Tree Tips July 01st, 2016: Read more about this.
- Fallen Tree June 28th, 2016: The fallen tree is scheduled to be removed this week. Read more about this.
- Dump the Pump June 16th June 14th, 2016: Given your role as a neighborhood representative, I wanted to let you know that Thursday, June 16 is National Dump the Pump Day and the Charleston Area Regional Transportation Authority is leading the local effort to encourage alternative travel methods by offering free fares all day. Those unfamiliar with the bus system and who need to ... Read more about this.
- Exterior Fence Painting June 14th, 2016: The exterior of the fences are scheduled to be painted beginning on June 20th-weather pending. If the contractor, MSC, encounters rotten boards they are to be replaced. They will be spraying the fences, so please be sure to remove any items on the inside that may be affected by any possible over spray. Read more about this.
- Pressure Washing Scheduled June 14th, 2016: NOTICE Pressure Washing of buildings & Back CONCRETE PATIOS Saturday June 18th Weather permitting If Applicable • All resident’s & guests property should be removed from patios, porches, balconies, breezeways, walkways, steps, decks. Screened in areas will not be washed only the exterior of these areas will be washed. Water and cleaning compounds can and will enter all areas. ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.