This is the web page for Marrington Villas at Cobblestone. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, photos, community documents and important property owner information.
A community calendar is online as well.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Marrington Villa’s amenity center address is 201 Village Stone Circle, Summerville, SC 29486.
2017 Hurricane Guide
Marrington Villas at Cobblestone Governing Documents OCR
Marrington By Laws
Marrington ARB Application
Marrington Approved Storm Doors
Marrington Villa Reservation Form
Marrington Villas Insurance Information
Frequently Asked Questions
NOAA Extreme Weather Information Sheet
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Insurance Information September 08th, 2017: Should you have any damage to your property please contact your Association insurance agent. Palmer Steadman (The Steadman Agency) firstname.lastname@example.org ... Read more about this.
- Marrington – Hurricane Emergency Plan September 07th, 2017: Hello Marrington Property Owners, With Hurricane Irma looking to make its way towards the east coast, the board of your homeowner’s association wants to make sure everyone stays safe during the hurricane should it come to Charleston. Please see attached the 2017 South Carolina Hurricane Guide. This guide has important information regarding hurricane emergency contacts, evacuation ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Irrigation Update April 06th, 2017: Hello Marrington Homeowners, Yesterday, the vendor completed the needed repairs on the pump. The sprinkler zones can now continue to be collected and entered into the irrigation computer system. With the rain yesterday and more predicted this week there is no need for the irrigation to be on at this time. A cut wire and pipe has ... Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Reminder February 23rd, 2017: Good Afternoon Homeowners, This is just a reminder that the Annual Members Meeting will be held at the clubhouse on Tuesday February 28th, 2017 at 6:00 pm. Read more about this.
- Freezing Weather Tips December 07th, 2016: Before Freezing WeatherWrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil such as WD-40 to ... Read more about this.
- Open Position On the Board of Directors November 08th, 2016: Dear Residents: It is with regret that your current Board President Jerry Bromberg has resigned due to an upcoming move. The Board of Directors would like to extend an invitation to those interested in volunteering for the vacant seat. One member will be appointed to fulfill the term until the next election to be held at ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Aftermath October 11th, 2016: We hope you and your families are safe. Community Management Group staff was onsite Sunday to assess storm damage and Association related concerns. All issues/concerns will be addressed and work orders will be submitted and prioritized. We are grateful for the expected sunshine this week, as many contractors will have a backlog of work. The landscape crew ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Marrington August 12th, 2016: Irrigation Update……Here’s some fantastic news to begin the weekend. From the pump manufacturer, the irrigation pump will be shipped shortly and is scheduled to arrive late next week, at which time the landscape company will schedule the install. Hopefully, by this time next week, grass, tree and flowers will be well-watered and returning to great ... Read more about this.
- Update to Irrigation System August 01st, 2016: Hello Residents. GREAT NEWS!…The new pump to fix the irrigation system was ordered last week. As soon as it arrives, the repair will be scheduled over a several day period and the irrigation system will be back in action. Thank you. Krista and Pam Read more about this.
- New Community Signs June 27th, 2016: Dear Residents, In light of recent news events and as a precaution, your Association will be posting additional signage near or around ponds within the community. Signage posted does not necessarily mean that an alligator has been sighted. For additional information and facts regarding alligators please click the link below. http://cmgcharleston.com/gators/ Thank you Read more about this.
- Marrington Villas Irrigation Test June 09th, 2016: Good Afternoon Marrington Residents, The Association would like to inform you and your neighbors that the irrigation schedule will be altered for the upcoming weekend. The system usually runs in the evening in zoned areas, but it will be scheduled to run periodically during the day between 9am and 9pm. Each zone runs at different times, ... Read more about this.
- Marrington Villas June 07th, 2016: Dear Residents, The Association has been made aware of the malfunction of the fountain. The appropriate vendor has been contacted to troubleshoot and provide estimates for repairs. Read more about this.
- Marrington Villas June 03rd, 2016: Dear Marrington Residents: It is nice to see everyone enjoying their swim season. Please keep in mind your Association funds are used for the upkeep and repair of the pool and surrounding areas, so please respect the pool area as if it were your own. The pool hours are dusk to dawn. It is imperative that ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.